Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,452 members, 7,904,679 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 05:29 PM

What Is Everyones Problem With Primark? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Is Everyones Problem With Primark? (5564 Views)

Female Gladiator Atmosphere/primark Leather Sandals / I Need A Primark Tshirt Supplier. / Primark: Do You Shop There? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Everyones Problem With Primark? by ayettymama(f): 11:27pm On Feb 03, 2010
yes but whats ur judgement on quality??

are u gna wear ur tops for 10yrs??

u gna wear ur socks for 10 yrs??

are they not all made of cotton and polyester??

so wats that got to do wiv the cost??

i mean i go for something if it looks good

and primark things look good!!

prob the best! they got the awards to prove it!

i dont care hw much it costs!
Re: What Is Everyones Problem With Primark? by ayettymama(f): 11:30pm On Feb 03, 2010
denzel2009:

When I first came here, I used to think people are crazy to be buying jeans from other stores when primark is there in their whole glory until I discovered the havoc it could cause to thigh and under there.

loooooooool

thats caused by chaffing and it happens no matter where ur jeans are from!

they have the best skinny's the fitting is perfect the length is wicked!

i rocked skinnys from all stores

none of them (exept for river island)

come close to primes!
jeans are not made now like they used to be
but instead of wasting money on rubbis
ur betta off in primes!
Re: What Is Everyones Problem With Primark? by denzel2009: 11:38pm On Feb 03, 2010
ayettymama:

loooooooool

thats caused by chaffing and it happens no matter where your jeans are from!

they have the best skinny's the fitting is perfect the length is wicked!

i rocked skinnys from all stores

none of them (exept for river island)

come close to primes!
jeans are not made now like they used to be
but instead of wasting money on rubbis
your betta off in primes!

But men are different you know, we have to park mr jangles too. But levis is comfy compared.
Re: What Is Everyones Problem With Primark? by ayettymama(f): 11:51pm On Feb 03, 2010
loooooooooolz

hmmmm

i cant say nuffin!
Re: What Is Everyones Problem With Primark? by spikedcylinder: 11:54pm On Feb 03, 2010
'Primano'. grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is Everyones Problem With Primark? by ayettymama(f): 12:06am On Feb 04, 2010
lol

no its pri-armani!
Re: What Is Everyones Problem With Primark? by madlady(f): 3:24am On Feb 04, 2010
denzel2009:

But men are different you know, we have to park mr jangles too. But levis is comfy compared.

It's not only men who have prob with primark jeans, I guess if you do not no better or expect better then they are fine.
They cannot compare to your basic Gap not to mention the other REAL jeans brands.

I do not have a prob with chaffing, yes I am tall at 5 foot 10 but that should not mean the jeans colour should rub off on my underwear.

My baby cousin gave them a go and bought the skinny legs,  she had to throw away her under crackers grin

@Poster you are on a mission, you go girl kiss. But for real  loads of ppls HATE  the  quality of primark.
Re: What Is Everyones Problem With Primark? by whiteroses(f): 3:31am On Feb 04, 2010
do people still shop there? good luck i havent stepped in, its been a year
Re: What Is Everyones Problem With Primark? by ayettymama(f): 3:32am On Feb 04, 2010
madlady:

It's not only men who have prob with primark jeans, I guess if you do not no better or expect better then they are fine.
They cannot compare to your basic Gap not to mention the other REAL jeans brands.

I do not have a prob with chaffing, yes I am tall at 5 foot 10 but that should not mean the jeans colour should rub off on my underwear.

My baby cousin gave them a go and bought the skinny legs,  she had to throw away her under crackers grin

@Poster you are on a mission, you go girl kiss. But for real  loads of ppls HATE  the  quality of primark.

hmm

ive neva had that problem wiv primark jeans

i dnno anything abt that!

but inno gap isnt much to write hme abt

not thier jeans neways

maybe thier trousers!

whiteroses:

yeap!
Re: What Is Everyones Problem With Primark? by madlady(f): 7:56am On Feb 05, 2010
@ayettymama, I had to go buy some Bobbi Brown liner last night so I checked out Primark on Oxford Street.

You were right, they are  full of the latest trends, lots of belts, accessorises, great LOOKING tops and shoes that are bang up to trend.

Please do not slap me, hate the jeans even more tongue, but you are nearly as tall as me so tell me the style number of the skinny legs that you wear from that brand, must be very skinny, want them to look smooth in my jeans without the need of those 50p socks tongue

Oh a poster above spoke about the underwear, they looked really really pretty, not tacky looking at all.
Re: What Is Everyones Problem With Primark? by spikedcylinder: 11:38am On Feb 05, 2010
whiteroses:

Gbo gbo bigz gal! Pray tell, where do you shop?
Re: What Is Everyones Problem With Primark? by TOPE20001(f): 11:42am On Feb 05, 2010
I aint even going to lie, i like their tank tops. grin
Apart from that they do have terrible quality undecided
Re: What Is Everyones Problem With Primark? by chinesedoll(f): 12:40pm On Feb 05, 2010
Never had a problem with anything I bought from there sha grin grin grin grin
When coming back to Nigeria where else am I supposed to shop for people who think I was plucking money there,
by the time I chatter their 2 for 1 pound tops share for everybody grin grin grin grin grin grin
at least they wouldn't say I did not bring anything from Jand for them.
Re: What Is Everyones Problem With Primark? by ayettymama(f): 2:28pm On Feb 05, 2010
^^ lolz!

madlady:

@ayettymama, I had to go buy some Bobbi Brown liner last night so I checked out Primark on Oxford Street.

You were right, they are  full of the latest trends, lots of belts, accessorises, great LOOKING tops and shoes that are bang up to trend.

Please do not slap me, hate the jeans even more tongue, but you are nearly as tall as me so tell me the style number of the skinny legs that you wear from that brand, must be very skinny, want them to look smooth in my jeans without the need of those 50p socks tongue

Oh a poster above spoke about the underwear, they looked really really pretty, not tacky looking at all.

mad lady i must warn u im not skinny!!!lolz

but just buy them all (thier cheap!!)

then return the ones u dont lke the fittin!
buy thier jeggins too- thier wiked!

yea the underwear is beautiful- but the wires come out quickly (i hate that!)

but maybe its improved i havent bought it in a while

thay have the nicest lingerie- ehem ehem

and just wear dark underwear!
Re: What Is Everyones Problem With Primark? by spikedcylinder: 2:33pm On Feb 05, 2010
chinesedoll:

Never had a problem with anything I bought from there sha grin grin grin grin
When coming back to Nigeria where else am I supposed to shop for people who think I was plucking money there,
by the time I chatter their 2 for 1 pound tops share for everybody grin grin grin grin grin grin
at least they wouldn't say I did not bring anything from Jand for them.

Gbam!!!! grin
Re: What Is Everyones Problem With Primark? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 05, 2010
Pretty much only good for tights, socks, maybe gloves?
Re: What Is Everyones Problem With Primark? by UpBendel(m): 7:21pm On Mar 29, 2010
Hmm Naija!!!

We are willing to spend money to buy okrika but would not buy new primark!! Who una dey deceive for here?

I beg e, !
Re: What Is Everyones Problem With Primark? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 29, 2010
Re: What Is Everyones Problem With Primark? by simioney: 8:36pm On Mar 29, 2010
I don't think pple rilly av a problem with primark, except that sometimes they av really common stuff, other than that, their stuff's okay,
for me, new look is a no go area,
Re: What Is Everyones Problem With Primark? by ayettymama(f): 9:41pm On Mar 30, 2010
thanx chaircover ur right

their quality has improved

simi kaiiiii

u need to see new looks new collection of shoes!!!!

thay have stepped up thier game!!

new look is now my fave shop!
Re: What Is Everyones Problem With Primark? by bluespice(f): 4:40pm On Mar 31, 2010
i havent been to primark but yetty is making me think of going today
Re: What Is Everyones Problem With Primark? by ayettymama(f): 4:52pm On Mar 31, 2010
go oooo

even i should go! just cant be boverred!

lemme no wat u see
Re: What Is Everyones Problem With Primark? by bluespice(f): 4:55pm On Mar 31, 2010
ayettymama:

go oooo

even i should go! just cant be boverred!

lemme no wat u see
woot! booked my friend for the nite
primark here i come tongue
lol it bera be good oh
if not
*planning how best to dismember yetty*
Re: What Is Everyones Problem With Primark? by bluespice(f): 4:57pm On Mar 31, 2010
ayettymama:

thanx chaircover your right

their quality has improved

simi kaiiiii

u need to see new looks new collection of shoes!!!!

thay have stepped up thier game!!

new look is now my fave shop!

i went to new look last week and the shoes. . . .
*drool*
i saw this shmexy grey pumps,
*drooling homer simpson style*  i had to physically pry myself from the chair to stop myself from getting it
Re: What Is Everyones Problem With Primark? by ayettymama(f): 5:10pm On Mar 31, 2010
INNO!!!

OMG BLUSPICE

my new partner in crime!!!

i basically bought these black ones- ill post the photo

and now im thinkin of buyin the grey and cream OF THE SAME SHOES!!

WHO DOES THAT!

i think they have some juju in thier stores

that just makes u forget money is for managin

i spent £60 there yesterday! im cryin alreadi! cry cry cry cry

but then i look at the shoes. . . . . . . . . . . grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is Everyones Problem With Primark? by bluespice(f): 5:25pm On Mar 31, 2010
ayettymama:

INNO!!!

OMG BLUSPICE

my new partner in crime!!!

i basically bought these black ones- ill post the photo

and now im thinkin of buyin the grey and cream OF THE SAME SHOES!!

WHO DOES THAT!

i think they have some juju in thier stores

that just makes u forget money is for managin

i spent £60 there yesterday! im cryin alreadi!  cry cry cry cry

but then i look at the shoes. . . . . . . . . . . grin grin grin grin grin grin
omg me too!!!
Re: What Is Everyones Problem With Primark? by steaming(f): 11:51am On Apr 01, 2010
i love primark and have absolutely no probs with them, just make sure u inspect them wella b4 u buy.

Ma cousin buys mi lots of them-----i just send her d moni. and they last mi as much as i want them to.

it affords mi d opportunity of havin more at an affordable price.

OP, holla mi wen u bring in-----a few new stuff wudnt hurt!
Re: What Is Everyones Problem With Primark? by waleski(m): 2:45am On Apr 04, 2010
i dnt av any probs with primark clothes i av d singlet, boxers nd some shirts but i av nt gotten their jeans i go 2 topman most of d time
Re: What Is Everyones Problem With Primark? by mystikal(m): 11:20am On Apr 04, 2010
I had a friend buy a 3 piece suit from them recently, I was actually really impressed. I still buy my £3 tees and occasional undies from them ja re.
Re: What Is Everyones Problem With Primark? by simioney: 12:22pm On Apr 05, 2010
ayettymama, i'll take ur word for it especially since bluespice is with u on dis one lol, i sometimes do that too, u know buy different colours of a particular top or shoes , i know what u min, u just wanna have like all the colours they have of the stuff cos u like it so much!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kids Fashion: Lovely Ankara Styles For Kids 2018 / Looking For A New Signature Scent / Shea Butter, Coconut Oil Palava

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.