Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,992 members, 7,909,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 10:57 AM

Why Nightfall At Noon?...just Lost A Cousin, A Serving NYSC Member In Oyo State. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Why Nightfall At Noon?...just Lost A Cousin, A Serving NYSC Member In Oyo State. (681 Views)

Corper David Oluwatobiloba Adeyemi's Road Project In Oyo State (Photos) / Female NYSC Member Dies In Kaduna State (Photos) / NYSC Member Got People Talking As She Bares Cleavage In Her Uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Nightfall At Noon?...just Lost A Cousin, A Serving NYSC Member In Oyo State. by Prinztong(m): 2:09pm On Jul 14, 2017
I can't hold back my tears as news came in that my Cousin who is on her NYSC program in Oyo State passed on Yesterday.
I'll forever miss her companionship and her simple lifestyle. She was so friendly to everybody she came across.
But the Saddest point is the struggles she went through in her educational pursuit. She just graduated from Abia State Polytechnic and still on her NYSC program which she suppose to pass out very soon.
My Dearest Cousin, if tears can bring you back to life, I can cry for as long as I could... God knows better than we humans.
Since it is his will to take to the great beyond at this tender age,there's nothing we can do but We say May your Soul find solace in the Lord till we meet to part no more.
ADIEU MY DEAREST COUSIN, ADIEU UDEMEOBONG.... MAY UR SOUL REST IN PEACE, AMEN.

Re: Why Nightfall At Noon?...just Lost A Cousin, A Serving NYSC Member In Oyo State. by alabi484(m): 12:32am On Jul 15, 2017
So sorry for the loss, may God grant her eternal rest and grant you fortitude to bear the loss cry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2017 NYSC Batch "A" (stream II) Pcms Printing Of Call-up Letters Date-check Now! / 55 Things Nysc Members Should Not Leave Home Without / Permit To Work Training In:abuja,lagos, Port-harcourt, Warri, Ogun And Benin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.