Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,646 members, 7,878,879 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:44 AM

Ladies Of Nairaland: What Are Your Big Dick Stories? (real Stories Inside) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Of Nairaland: What Are Your Big Dick Stories? (real Stories Inside) (44149 Views)

Your Big Breast Are Out,let Us Quarantine Together Nigerians React To This Video / Painful Sex... Real Stories On Sexual Abuse! / 9 Real Stories Behind Disney Princesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Of Nairaland: What Are Your Big Dick Stories? (real Stories Inside) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 14, 2017
Benita27:
Let's not make guys with monster dick feel bad. Some ladies like them like that.
lol...at least the ladies will be careful after reading this smiley
Re: Ladies Of Nairaland: What Are Your Big Dick Stories? (real Stories Inside) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 14, 2017
I have a really good friend that I hooked up with a while back. I heard from my best friend that he had a huge dick when they hooked up. (We're all in the same group of friends and joke about how we all have bleeped each other.) She said it was 9.5-10 inches and was also pretty thick.

Well one day, me and said friend went to just hang out. We were just watching TV one day and then kissing ensued. Well, kissing went to making out and making out went to grinding. I could feel how large he was through my clothes and the throbbing was intense. Once we got to the undressing part, my jaw dropped and I just went, "Oh. My. God." He has a smirk and we went to town. Well, when I was on top his dick hit my cervix, but I loved it. I kept riding him and we decided to change positions. When he pulled out for doggy, there was blood all over him. We figured that his dick hitting my cervix use have started my period somehow. We took a shower, got dresses, and he gave me a pad. He wrote, "Shit happens." After that, he hooked up a couple more times. He's still a really good friend and we always just joke about it.

We talk about his dick from time to time. He says that it's a pain and sometimes girls won't even attempt to Bleep him after. He always has to be careful because some girls just can't handle it and start crying. He won't even attempt anal.

There was also the time when we were still in high school and the teacher thought he was hiding his phone on his lap, when it was actually a random boner. She reached for it, was really shocked and embarrassed and left the room.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Of Nairaland: What Are Your Big Dick Stories? (real Stories Inside) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 14, 2017
I was 18 and a virgin. He was so big we attempted and failed to have sex about 4 or 5 times. Was starting to feel bad. He was a giant fat and muscled black guy about 6 foot 2, and his member was at least 8 inches and, an average person wrist width (which was twice the size of my tiny wrists). Lube didn't help. I knew if he just let me ease in it and out it would happen but moving up and down so close to the tip of his dick would make him come too fast. He always made me try on top, not sure why.

Finally lost my virginity one night when me, him, my best friend, and his best friend, all got drunk and played strip poker. They started fucking suddenly so we retreated to the bedroom. Got on the floor and got me on top. Looked like it wasn't going to work again, I moved to get off, but he was "determined to get laid that night" since his buddy was too. So he attempted to shove me down and I shoved down too (in retrospect, his dick must have been very resilient to force) and finally popped that sucker in. I definitely learned my lesson though, its only average dicks for me!
Re: Ladies Of Nairaland: What Are Your Big Dick Stories? (real Stories Inside) by themayor4542(m): 4:17pm On Jul 14, 2017
Nma27:
I don't get
I think Nigerian ladies are some what conservative when it comes to expressing their sexual experience and exploits. Perhaps it's due to our society and cultures which frowns at female sexual liberty and expression. Trust me, a Nigerian lady who post something like that will be viewed as been loosed, promiscuous and irresponsible. Hence, it makes them withdraw into their shell. Just my opinion though.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Of Nairaland: What Are Your Big Dick Stories? (real Stories Inside) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 14, 2017
The second penis I ever touched was to this day the biggest I've ever come into contact with. The thing was as long as my forearm, and as wide in some places too.

17-year-old me felt instantaneous terror, and I was just doing hand and mouth stuff, with no thoughts yet about actually trying to get that thing in me.

When we finally did have sex it took some definite maneuvering, proper angles, and lube. So much lube.

It was not always super enjoyable. I always had to be careful not to let him go to crazy or I would be sore for days, and end up getting a crazy bladder infection (I'm super prone to those anyway but giant dicks make it happen more often). I couldn't even really be on top most of the time, and doggy-style? Heck no. OW.

Things didn't work out between us, but not because of his giant dick.
Re: Ladies Of Nairaland: What Are Your Big Dick Stories? (real Stories Inside) by Rhayne1: 4:23pm On Jul 14, 2017
Wrong thread.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Of Nairaland: What Are Your Big Dick Stories? (real Stories Inside) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 14, 2017
Dated a guy for 2 years with a cock the width of a coke can and the length of two. ALL HE EVER DID WAS BRAG ABOUT THE SIZE OF HIS DICK. All the time. Just to me, not everyone. But still. He thought he was God's gift to women.

The bragging was made especially intense because it was a guy who was shorter than me (he was majorally insecure about his height.) He needed to brag about something I guess.

He tore me more times than I can count, which resulted in me finally taking a month off of sex to heal, which resulted in him cheating on me.

Bleep that guy.

Cc: the pussyhunter

1 Like

Re: Ladies Of Nairaland: What Are Your Big Dick Stories? (real Stories Inside) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 14, 2017
He was this sweet innocent looking Irish nerdy looking guy. Very humble and with a nice sense of humor, wore tight pants the day we did it and that was kind of weird since I wasn't prepared for what was expected.

Let me just make this clear, but holy shit what kind of fucking genes does his family have?! I made the huge mistake of riding on him reverse cowgirl style. I felt as if a force had came inside of me and decided to take shape and make my body its home. I felt my soul coming out due to the massive dick reaching places I never expected I could've felt. His dick wasn't even fully inside by time I experience this discomfort, I wanted to cry because I believed I was more hardcore than that.

Daniel was possibly one of the greatest guys I did but his possible 9-10 inch dick made the experience less satisfying. Deep Drinking became an issue and left me with 3 days of sore throat. Ever since then I stay away from dicks 7 and above.

Overall, I'd do it again but with fear and maybe some hard liquor on the side to mentally prepare me.
Re: Ladies Of Nairaland: What Are Your Big Dick Stories? (real Stories Inside) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 14, 2017
Extremely random hookup. Not to feed into stereotypes but he was a black fella and OH MY DEAR LORD. Like, scary monstrous forearm sized peen situation. He claimed not to be able to fit into the regular person slzed condom I provided and wanted instead to PUT IT IN MY ASS, wrapper-free. Like somehow that was LESS unsafe than a condom-less dick in my vag, plus also OUCH AW HELL NAW. I ended up attempting to suck it and even THAT was so difficult as to make me feel sexually incompetent, but he ended up communicating to me that some fingers in his butt would help him out, so I did that and SCHPLOOP! All was well.
Re: Ladies Of Nairaland: What Are Your Big Dick Stories? (real Stories Inside) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 14, 2017
Started getting flirty with this guy, and when we would talk on the phone he used to talk about how big his dick is. I didn't think much of it, lots of guys like to talk up their dicks. He was a PI and had some interesting stories, and he was kinda cute. I went home with him one night. We made out, lots of heavy petting and I started to move down. Unzip his pants and this gigantic fucking deli salami flops out. It didn't even look real. He was also uncut, which he had neglected to tell me... And I had never gone down on an uncut guy before.

I wasn't even sure what to do with it, the thing was terrifying. I got the job done, but the sides of my mouth legit hurt. I did it a couple more times but I never had sex with him. I was afraid of it.

I kind of just stopped talking to him after a while because he got creepy. He became a cop and the last time I talked to him it was to ask him if he could help me out when a coworker stole my car. He told me he'd help for a Mouth Gig. Didn't happen.
Re: Ladies Of Nairaland: What Are Your Big Dick Stories? (real Stories Inside) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 14, 2017
This one got me laughing hard grin

I met this guy online and he came to see me. When he pulled it out I laughed. It was so big that it wouldn't stand up. It was about 3 inches away from his knee. It was so thick it was thicker than my wrist. I told him Hell to the no. He was a virgin. 24. This wasn't the first time a girl told him no. It sad scary as Bleep
Re: Ladies Of Nairaland: What Are Your Big Dick Stories? (real Stories Inside) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 14, 2017
I bet he started off thinking he was gonna be King Dong with the ladies, whipping out his massive piece and seeing the girls go starry eyed and lunge for him with their mouths open and their pants half down. Then he finally gets into a position where a girl wants to have sex, and he's maybe got one eyebrow raised as he unzips his fly and he reaches inside and whips it out, expecting rightly that she'll be super impressed and his ego will match his dick.

Then her eyes go wide, her mouth and legs bolt shut and she backs away shaking her head.

"Oh... oh no."

Poor bastard.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Of Nairaland: What Are Your Big Dick Stories? (real Stories Inside) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 14, 2017
was fifteen. I had gone to visit my grandma in Illinois, and was excited to also go visit my boyfriend at the time who lived in Wisconsin(we met on vacation in Disney world). So we meet at this mall near the Wisconsin and Illinois border, Gurnee Mills. My parents drove me there and he was 16 and had his own car so he drove himself. We walk around for awhile, hang out, kiss. And then he asks if I want to go back to his truck. I say yes, and we get in the truck and start making out. And then what happened, I will never forget in my life. He pulled down his jeans to expose THE BIGGEST DICK I HAD EVER SEEN (and still have ever seen, 4 years later). I had never given head before, and I was absolutely terrified, but I was crazy about him and we rarely got to see each other. So, I reluctantly went to town. It was even bigger in my mouth than how it looked. I did the best an inexperienced 15 year old could with that fucking monster. He came in my mouth and I damn near lost my lunch in his lap. I left that day with a sore jaw and a sense of slutty accomplishment. He dumped me not too soon after. What a dick.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Of Nairaland: What Are Your Big Dick Stories? (real Stories Inside) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 14, 2017
I re connected with a guy I'd gone out with when I was younger and we spoke for a couple of months and made plans to see each other. My friend was teasing me about him and if he had a small dick so I was worried about that. Then he came to visit and.... It definitely wasn't small. The first time we slept together I think I was drunk and I heard him say "nearly there " I thought he meant he was about to cum but it turned out he meant he was nearly all the way in...
Re: Ladies Of Nairaland: What Are Your Big Dick Stories? (real Stories Inside) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 14, 2017
Worst sex I ever had. He was huge (at least 8 inches long, and girthy) but thought that his size was all he needed. He barely moved, and if I wanted to Bleep myself on a 8 inch Love Machine, I would have bought one. I even put his hand on my clit, hoping he'd get the picture and give some added friction. He just looked confused and patted at my clit a couple times. We tried three positions, but he just sat there with a hard on.
Re: Ladies Of Nairaland: What Are Your Big Dick Stories? (real Stories Inside) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 14, 2017
I'm going to start by saying he literally makes my stomach bulge. I didn't know that was a thing outside of hentai until him. He's significantly girthier than my wrist (a bit girthier than a Deer Park water bottle as that's all the measuring tools we had at the time) and about 7-8 inches. It's the girth that kills me as I have a very thin frame and therfore, to be blunt, am actually pretty tight. We're long distance and the first time we decided to have sex I admit I had to hold back tears because it did hurt so bad. After a few minutes the pain was replaced by insane pleasure. XD to end: the "full feeling" is probably the best feeling
Re: Ladies Of Nairaland: What Are Your Big Dick Stories? (real Stories Inside) by newslifeop: 5:01pm On Jul 14, 2017
What
Re: Ladies Of Nairaland: What Are Your Big Dick Stories? (real Stories Inside) by Blackhawk03(f): 5:06pm On Jul 14, 2017
shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Of Nairaland: What Are Your Big Dick Stories? (real Stories Inside) by safiaapussy: 5:24pm On Jul 14, 2017
Safiaa, want me to tell them? grin
Re: Ladies Of Nairaland: What Are Your Big Dick Stories? (real Stories Inside) by y3mi(m): 6:55pm On Jul 14, 2017
Ginaz:
What am I reading? Please anyone should tell me. sad sad
Fake dick stories written to arouse those who are amused by the thought of it.

themayor4542:

I think Nigerian ladies are some what conservative when it comes to expressing their sexual experience and exploits. Perhaps it's due to our society and cultures which frowns at female sexual liberty and expression. Trust me, a Nigerian lady who post something like that will be viewed as been loosed, promiscuous and irresponsible. Hence, it makes them withdraw into their shell. Just my opinion though.
It's not just your opinion, it's the solid truth. Conversely, if guys express their sexuality openly in our society, they are instantly judged to be wayward, irresponsible and perverted. Before I clocked 24, whenever I express my thoughts on conversations that somehow deviate into sex related subject, both the listeners and discussants begins to view me as one hell of a bad guy but unknown to them, I was still a virgin. In Nigeria, once you openly disclose your level of information on carnal knowlede, you begin to get crucified for being so morally corrupt, especially by self-righteous hypocrites and closet-perverts who use religion to mask their true colour.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Of Nairaland: What Are Your Big Dick Stories? (real Stories Inside) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 14, 2017
fake
Re: Ladies Of Nairaland: What Are Your Big Dick Stories? (real Stories Inside) by romeorailss: 12:24am On Nov 30, 2017
� lol
Re: Ladies Of Nairaland: What Are Your Big Dick Stories? (real Stories Inside) by oweniwe(m): 12:27pm On May 30, 2019
Lemme wake up the thread grin
Re: Ladies Of Nairaland: What Are Your Big Dick Stories? (real Stories Inside) by Phenomenal16(f): 12:41pm On May 30, 2019
Nice story... Oya move it to d literature section...... This fiction is bomb
Re: Ladies Of Nairaland: What Are Your Big Dick Stories? (real Stories Inside) by Filip78: 3:06pm On May 05, 2020
A lot of big dick stories in HD https://www.slutbunnys.com/query/big_dick cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies Of Nairaland: What Are Your Big Dick Stories? (real Stories Inside) by tellsblinks(m): 3:12pm On May 05, 2020
One night I went home with this guy I'd met. We basically stumbled into his place, not even bothering to turn a light on anywhere. I get a glimpse of his cock in the light of a lamppost outside and it's huge... Just long and thick and ridiculous. My drunk self decides I can take this and I'm so drunk and so Hot that we get to it and he goes in dry. Hurts at first and then I'm getting wetter and wetter and it's crazy. Anyways, everything reaches its conclusion and he gets up to go for the inevitable post coital piss. On his way out he flicks on the light. There is blood everywhere. Between him splitting me open and the lack of pre-intimacy his bed has turned into that hallway from The Shining. And I'm so drunk and embarrassed I throw on my clothes and thirty seconds later I'm running out of his house barefoot with blood down my legs.

I can't help but to ask, why did blood pour that much? big deeq or u were a virgin?
Re: Ladies Of Nairaland: What Are Your Big Dick Stories? (real Stories Inside) by Yellowblack: 3:43pm On May 05, 2020
@nobody how i am sure you are not telling lies here undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ladies Of Nairaland: What Are Your Big Dick Stories? (real Stories Inside) by Lamanii22(f): 5:29pm On May 05, 2020
themayor4542:

You're right...
Re: Ladies Of Nairaland: What Are Your Big Dick Stories? (real Stories Inside) by GeneralPula: 6:28pm On May 05, 2020
I don laugh taya for here lol
Re: Ladies Of Nairaland: What Are Your Big Dick Stories? (real Stories Inside) by Tdyke4lyf(m): 11:19pm On May 05, 2020
Re: Ladies Of Nairaland: What Are Your Big Dick Stories? (real Stories Inside) by MiVida(m): 11:41pm On May 05, 2020
Who'd believe I was the owner of the moniker that created this thread back then
Re: Ladies Of Nairaland: What Are Your Big Dick Stories? (real Stories Inside) by MiVida(m): 11:42pm On May 05, 2020
Who'd believe I was the owner of the moniker that created this thread back then sha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Groom Leaves Bride To Dance With Another Lady At Their Wedding Reception (Video) / Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? / Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.