Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,713 members, 7,918,193 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 03:25 AM

I Can't Browse With My Zain Sim! Even With My Credit. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Can't Browse With My Zain Sim! Even With My Credit. (2753 Views)

How Can I Use My Fone As Modem For Browsing With My Laptop (mtn, Glo, Zain Etc) / Ip Address For Free Internet On Zain Zambia Or Mtn Zambia / ****zain Internet Activation***** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Browse With My Zain Sim! Even With My Credit. by Joe50(m): 2:27pm On Feb 03, 2010
Please is anyone using zain network for browsing? For the past 5 weeks now, i couldn't be able to browse using my zain even with credit inside.
But b4 i normally browse with it, suddenly it stops working.
Please help.
Re: I Can't Browse With My Zain Sim! Even With My Credit. by chakula: 3:31pm On Feb 03, 2010
where are presentl? for you to get your request easily contact the customer care of zain for full inf.
Re: I Can't Browse With My Zain Sim! Even With My Credit. by maclatunji: 4:15pm On Feb 05, 2010
Try browsing with your phone's default browser. If that does not work well call customer care.
Re: I Can't Browse With My Zain Sim! Even With My Credit. by triplee02(m): 8:02pm On Feb 05, 2010
Check your apn
Re: I Can't Browse With My Zain Sim! Even With My Credit. by kaytues(m): 10:15am On Feb 15, 2010
i think you should contact the customer care
Re: I Can't Browse With My Zain Sim! Even With My Credit. by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 15, 2010
i dont think d CC wil be of gud help. y not run d fone factory reset first! n see see wat happen.
Re: I Can't Browse With My Zain Sim! Even With My Credit. by nurullah(m): 1:19pm On Feb 15, 2010
Configuration is the key. Call 111.
Re: I Can't Browse With My Zain Sim! Even With My Credit. by Joe50(m): 6:13pm On Feb 15, 2010
those who replied thanks.
The problem is not from the phone cos, when i inserted my mtn sim, it browse. But for zain; it only opens their homepage and if i try to browse using both my phone browser, bolt1.5, ucweb and om4.2 they refused to open page for me.
APN: internet.ng.zain.com
user name: wap
pass: wap
homepg: wap.ng.zain.com
this is the config. I'm using.
Re: I Can't Browse With My Zain Sim! Even With My Credit. by honsule(m): 6:21pm On Feb 15, 2010
@Joe.username/password use "internet" instead of wap ok
Re: I Can't Browse With My Zain Sim! Even With My Credit. by Joe50(m): 6:44pm On Feb 15, 2010
thanks oga honsule.
i'll try it later @8pm today when i on my generator. Cos now my battery is almost down.
Re: I Can't Browse With My Zain Sim! Even With My Credit. by Joe50(m): 9:47am On Feb 16, 2010
@honsule thanks it work but very very slow using ucweb and bolt. Only that opera 4.2 and 3.10 refuse to work.
Re: I Can't Browse With My Zain Sim! Even With My Credit. by honsule(m): 10:24am On Feb 16, 2010
@Joe.zain is slow,unless if u have 3G.just for ur problem and one other guy own,i decided to insert my zain sim into my phone to test my own settings.it's working perfectly.am using opera 4.2 with zain on my N95 to post this with zero naira.what settings are u using on ur opera?am removing my zain for now.i prefer mtn 3G

(1) (Reply)

Idesigner-best Mobile Phone Photo Editor (screenshots) / Mtn Zone Now 40kobo Per Seconds Who Has Seen This. / Camon C9 Is Winning; Meet Its Brother—Camon C7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.