Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,157 members, 7,928,546 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 04:04 PM

Recruitment Declared Open For Real Estate Consultants - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recruitment Declared Open For Real Estate Consultants (631 Views)

Real Estate Consultants Needed At Real Business Network. / Vacancy! Real Estate Consultants Or Marketers Needed Urgently / Real Estate Consultants Needed In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recruitment Declared Open For Real Estate Consultants by Forex4u(m): 2:22pm On Jul 14, 2017
There are job opening for new consultants that can work in the real estate companies. opportunity is given to general public to become a consultant to Real Estate Companies duely registered and licensed.

REQUIREMENTS:

* You must be 18yrs old above
* You must be a Nigerian.
* Ability to learn very fast
* Ability to make sales
* Ability to read and write
* Personal Bank account
* Your time and Effort.

NOTE: All real estate companies are duely registered and licensed, you are not to pay for any fee at all to anyone.

I would love to place all the company's link here but I might be banned if I do such, so interested applicant should contact me via WhatsApp with the number on my signature. when you contact me send "SEND ME REAL ESTATE LINKS" .

Wishing all prospects goodluck.
Re: Recruitment Declared Open For Real Estate Consultants by Forex4u(m): 2:29pm On Jul 14, 2017
All Estates are in ibeju-lekki, please take note. after your sign-up, still send me message with your real names so I can forward you to the company WhatsApp group where you will be trained, visit each company's office for verification, estate inspection for you and your potential buyer. you are paid 15% per sale of a plot, manuals are available for read-up.

You can also ask questions about the job opening on this thread.

GOODLUCK TO YOU ALL.
Re: Recruitment Declared Open For Real Estate Consultants by Forex4u(m): 2:55pm On Jul 14, 2017
Remember its free to apply, you don't need to pay agent fee to be given an opportunity, send a WhatsApp message "SEND ESTATE LINK" and you shall receive the link without delay. the door is open to new prospects wanting the job as a consultant to real estate companies.

Ask your bordering question here.
Re: Recruitment Declared Open For Real Estate Consultants by Forex4u(m): 4:54pm On Jul 14, 2017
Do you have a brother, a sister, a father, a mother, an uncle, an aunt, a neighbor, landlord, land lady, undergraduate, graduate, Corpers , extend this message to all of them, link them to apply, its free to apply, you don't need to pay a dime to me or to any agent, I know its strange to many, a trial will convince you more, I doubted as you earlier because I know in our world of today, information are paid for, don't worry, the little you will pay me is to get involve, that's all, I don't need any person's money but your permission to be part of this wonderful opportunity presented to us today.

Contact me to get the links to register, contacting me via WhatsApp send "SEND ME ESTATE LINK". That's all.

GOODLUCK TO ALL NEW PROSPECTS.
Re: Recruitment Declared Open For Real Estate Consultants by Forex4u(m): 11:46am On Jul 15, 2017
GOODMORNING ALL

The floor is still open for intending consultants to apply, make use of this opportunity now before it closes.

NOTE: You are not to pay anything to anybody including myself, all is needed. from you is to participate, get trained, off you go to make the difference in the real estate industry.

You can contact me via WhatsApp for company links, just send via WhatsApp " SEND ME ESTATE LINKS" and you shall recieve it one time.
Re: Recruitment Declared Open For Real Estate Consultants by toxxnoni(m): 12:02pm On Jul 15, 2017
Forex4u:
GOODMORNING ALL

The floor is still open for intending consultants to apply, make use of this opportunity now before it closes.

NOTE: You are not to pay anything to anybody including myself, all is needed. from you is to participate, get trained, off you go to make the difference in the real estate industry.

You can contact me via WhatsApp for company links, just send via WhatsApp " SEND ME ESTATE LINKS" and you shall recieve it one time.

You might be needing our services
Astro Geotech Nigeria Limited
We are based in lagos, Nigeria and we provide inter-state services, Our services are
1) Water borehole drilling
2) Water treatment
3) Geo-physical survey
4) Soil test / Geo-technical investigation
5) Pile foundation
6) Sand search
7) Laboratory analysis
8. ) Construction and Installation of over-head tanks
9) Project management/­Supervision and General construction.
WE RENDER OUR SERVICES ANYWHERE WITHIN NIGERIA
Call or whatsapp +2348136569906
Email astrogeotech@yahoo.c­om
facebook.com/­astrogeotech/
Tweet @astrogeotech1
Re: Recruitment Declared Open For Real Estate Consultants by Forex4u(m): 1:17pm On Jul 18, 2017
Just a day remaining and the registration portal as a consultant in real estate will be closed, hurry and don't be left out.

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Ongoing Recruitment At 478 Nigeria Limited / Very Urgent Vacancy For Waiters & Waitresses (7 Positions - 2 Weeks Contract Job / Sales Executive Needed At 4glte Telecomms Company -ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.