Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,612 members, 7,932,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 01:27 PM

Sh*t, Naw I'm In Trouble! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sh*t, Naw I'm In Trouble! (945 Views)

How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble / Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble / Am In Trouble! My Wife's Best Friend Is In Love With Me: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sh*t, Naw I'm In Trouble! by DrWhizy(m): 3:25pm On Feb 03, 2010
Aarrrrggghhh!!!!! I really dont know what to do. Just got into a relationship with a gal sometime last year. Everything waz going on well until two dayz back when my fone rang. I woke up to pick nd discovered it wz a reminder. I made back to bed but decided to really look at it on a 2nd tot. When i did behold ''a reminder that my galfriends bufday wz on the 20th of febuary''. I almost fainted because i remember that wat sent me 2 bed xo early wz d fact dat i wz finking of how to dodge this valentine celeb.

Not like i dont want to celebrate dem wit ha but d koko b say money no dey. Nd I dont want to b a debtor this febuary ooooooo aahhh!!. Xo i want to know how do you guys fink i can dodge them at least 1 of em.
Re: Sh*t, Naw I'm In Trouble! by Hotchyk(f): 3:31pm On Feb 03, 2010
kpcheeeew! one of 'em losers. May your gf find someone a hundred times better than you and dump you at a time when you need her most. Amen.
Re: Sh*t, Naw I'm In Trouble! by DrWhizy(m): 3:51pm On Feb 03, 2010
@hotchyk. Duuh!!! Iz dat d best ad u can give. C'mon try nd b a sisita. I'm broke and cnt help it. Okkeeeeyyyy!!!.
Re: Sh*t, Naw I'm In Trouble! by Hotchyk(f): 4:10pm On Feb 03, 2010
see,if you have really been good to her in the past,I'm sure it wont be much of an issue.Although girls love gifts a lot,esp on birthdays,there is no harm in explaining to her in the sweetest way possible that you are low on cash and promise that you will make it up to her. If she aint a gold digger she will understand.dissapearing or avoiding her because of this will only make matters worse.
Re: Sh*t, Naw I'm In Trouble! by georgee(m): 4:42pm On Feb 03, 2010
Hotchyk:

see,if you have really been good to her in the past,I'm sure it wont be much of an issue.Although girls love gifts a lot,esp on birthdays,there is no harm in explaining to her in the sweetest way possible that you are low on cash and promise that you will make it up to her. If she aint a gold digger she will understand.dissapearing or avoiding her because of this will only make matters worse.

Easier said than done undecided
Re: Sh*t, Naw I'm In Trouble! by opokonwa(m): 4:47pm On Feb 03, 2010
My guy, must you impress?
If you had a mature r/lshp, then you won't have to play hide-n-seek when you are broke.
too many guys chewing more than they can handle these days sad
Re: Sh*t, Naw I'm In Trouble! by DrWhizy(m): 5:45pm On Feb 03, 2010
@hotchyk. iz dat a sisi's ad. Wel she's more boxed up dan me + i no she's started planin on wat 2 buy 4 mi xo I cant b around wen i wont b able 2 compliment.
@georgee. Abi ooo. Easier said than done.
@Opokonwa. Im not tryn 2 impress. Iz just dat ha fam and friendz would raise eyebrows if i'm around and cant get ha smtin. + dat ur yab wz hard on me ooooooooo. Ahnahn!!! Na wa wa oooooo. angry cry
Re: Sh*t, Naw I'm In Trouble! by kanayo74(m): 6:43pm On Feb 03, 2010
@ poster, i no get be say i no get. if u know that you cant afford anything tell her pump and plain. u dont have to impress her. But most important try and be with her and be as plain as i can be. wishing you d best.
Re: Sh*t, Naw I'm In Trouble! by Busybody2(f): 7:06pm On Feb 03, 2010
Listen to hotchyk, she has said it all, and if she doesn't understand, tell her tough and good riddance and don't forget to thank God for helping you get rid of the weed in your life.
Re: Sh*t, Naw I'm In Trouble! by follypimpi(m): 7:21pm On Feb 03, 2010
Set up a trust fund on NL we go contribute some pennys 4 u.
Re: Sh*t, Naw I'm In Trouble! by tkb417(m): 7:27pm On Feb 03, 2010
shey na by force?
u berra suspend all ur relationships till God answers ur prayers cos as it is, u cannot afford to pull a babe in lagos

ol boi wait till ur breakthrough comes abeg
Re: Sh*t, Naw I'm In Trouble! by kkkossy(m): 7:45pm On Feb 03, 2010
@poster, u still got a lot of time 2 work on ur finance,if u rily want 2 get her something, then u hv 2 save some more bucks in ur piggy bank.u cn get her a luvly wine on her birthday and a card to go with it.
Re: Sh*t, Naw I'm In Trouble! by sistajay(f): 8:20pm On Feb 03, 2010
@ Poster

Aarrrrrrrrrrrrrrgghh, you are a tight fisted broda, now reach for that wallet and go treat your gurl! She deserves to be treated as a Queen. Afterall she is the source of your happiness!!
Re: Sh*t, Naw I'm In Trouble! by googles: 9:18pm On Feb 03, 2010
[size=13pt]lmao,so how long are you gon be gone if you run now ? like she won't ask you "where's my vals gift" the following week and think of your credibility if you stay they might laff at you and all for that week but if you run trust me they are gon laff at you the whole year and the next and the next and they remember you as they guy you busted cos he couldn't afford the smallest thing for his g/friend hmm if i were you i'd sit my ass down in my house and squarely face my problems . . . . . . word!![/size]
Re: Sh*t, Naw I'm In Trouble! by daylae(m): 10:08pm On Feb 03, 2010
Small matta! @poster start a fight and break-up with her for now.when e don dey reach like march early,go quickly settle with her b4 other hunter snatch her away.
Re: Sh*t, Naw I'm In Trouble! by justwise(m): 10:22pm On Feb 03, 2010
@babake2000

Are u stupi.d? Why are pasting this scam all over NL?
Re: Sh*t, Naw I'm In Trouble! by DrWhizy(m): 10:34pm On Feb 03, 2010
@kanayo. fanks oohh!! Cn u imagine i neva even tot my prescence cld b useful
@busybody. Yeah im pondern o'er dat
@follypimps. Abeg ooo. I no b homo xo i no nid xom p*nis sry pennys. Bt if u rili wanna help my acc. No iz 000112266699900. Bank of iraq. Paymentz shld b made 2ru d bank rep cald 'al quaida' aid group in jos. Lolz. Tnkz 4 contributn
@tkb. A babe in lag. Dnt u fink abj galz r more, Anyway i go wait for my break2ru.
@kkkossy. Loveli idea. Fanks
@sista jay. No b soooooo. The onli fin ill find if i reach for my wallet naw iz toothpik nd con**m. Wat a treat dat wld b. Lmfda!!! Tnks 4 contributn.
@naw u mk me feel i need an elder sis. Tnks
@babaike. Yyyeeeeiii !!!!!! 50,000 naira. U won kill me . Ahn ahn . Nawaooo. Eeeeeeeemmm sori , ok 50,000 points. *dats relief* ahhh ill try sha.
Re: Sh*t, Naw I'm In Trouble! by DrWhizy(m): 10:41pm On Feb 03, 2010
@kanayo. fanks oohh!! Cn u imagine i neva even tot my prescence cld b useful
@busybody. Yeah im pondern o'er dat
@follypimps. Abeg ooo. I no b homo xo i no nid xom p*nis sry pennys. Bt if u rili wanna help my acc. No iz 000112266699900. Bank of iraq. Paymentz shld b made 2ru d bank rep cald 'al quaida' aid group in jos. Lolz. Tnkz 4 contributn  
@tkb. A babe in lag.  Dnt u fink abj galz r more, Anyway i go wait for my break2ru.
@kkkossy. Loveli idea. Fanks
@sista jay. No b soooooo. The onli fin ill find if i reach for my wallet naw iz toothpik nd con**m. Wat a treat dat wld b. Lmfda!!! Tnks 4 contributn.
@goggles.naw u mk me feel i need an elder sis. Tnks
@babaike. Yyyeeeeiii !!!!!! 50,000 naira. U won kill me . Ahn ahn . Nawaooo. Eeeeeeeemmm sori , ok 50,000 points. *dats relief*  ahhh ill try sha.

(1) (Reply)

My Gf Has A Problem With Guys / Which Of Them Is Your 1st Son! / Girls Explain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.