Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,129 members, 7,880,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:27 PM

Immediate Employment - Trainee Safety Representative - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Immediate Employment - Trainee Safety Representative (1861 Views)

Alan & Grant Latest Graduate Trainee & Exp. Job Recruitment (20 Positions) / Lagos State Ministry Of Wealth Creation & Employment Trainee Programme 2017 / Notore Graduate Engineering Trainee Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Immediate Employment - Trainee Safety Representative by kingfab(m): 5:02pm On Jul 14, 2017
Job title: Trainee Safety Representative

Remuneration: N30,000 per month.

Academic Requirements: SSCE / OND Only

A renowned construction company located in Lagos is looking to employ a suitable candidate for the position of a trainee safety rep.

Job Requirements:
1. Ability to read and write and speak in English language
2. Must have basic computer skills
3. Basic HSE skills
4. Must be a fast learner
5. Must be able to work in a construction site.
6. Must be confident

Send CV to Kingsley.emeh@ospacesltd.com

Deadline: 17th of July
Re: Immediate Employment - Trainee Safety Representative by robertwoods334: 6:11pm On Jul 15, 2017
I'm a b.sc holder, I can do the work consider boss. I don't mind the salary and the stress.
Re: Immediate Employment - Trainee Safety Representative by Nobody: 6:07am On Jul 16, 2017
robertwoods334:
I'm a b.sc holder, I can do the work consider boss. I don't mind the salary and the stress.
its bcuz of desperate scumbags like u they pay degree holders 30k are u blind it was clearly stated its for ssce bt greed won't let leave it for ssce holders..

2 Likes

Re: Immediate Employment - Trainee Safety Representative by lereinter(m): 1:00pm On Jul 16, 2017
robertwoods334:

just apply with your ssce result
Re: Immediate Employment - Trainee Safety Representative by destino24(m): 2:11pm On Jul 16, 2017
Boujurz:
its bcuz of desperate scumbags like u they pay degree holders 30k are u blind it was clearly stated its for ssce bt greed won't let leave it for ssce holders..

I really don't understand. The guy no get at all, he's okay with the job, and you're calling him a scumbag

Young man, have you no shame?

Would you rather he engage in an illegal activity to survive?

Pardon me, but I really wish to slap your face right about now

1 Like

Re: Immediate Employment - Trainee Safety Representative by robertwoods334: 3:07pm On Jul 16, 2017
I wonder ooooo cheesy
Re: Immediate Employment - Trainee Safety Representative by OlaRolls(m): 4:14pm On Jul 16, 2017
Save yourself from food stuffs burden and get luxurious incentives join... It involve your one time payment of #5600 and you start solving people's problem of hunger.
Its more suitable if you're around Osun State where I stay, you only need your phone that's all.
Massive Global Food Network is really hot and paying now.
No stress of selling
No target
Just share the opportunity to people and earn.
Call me or WhatsApp on 0803727 2006 for details

(1) (Reply)

Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program 2018 At Michigan State University, USA / Professional CV Template: FREE Download / Teachers Are Urgently Needed With Free Accommodation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.