Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,923 members, 7,922,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 11:08 PM

2 Teachers Arraigned For Defiling 7 Pupils With Nurse That Helped In Abortion - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Teachers Arraigned For Defiling 7 Pupils With Nurse That Helped In Abortion (35709 Views)

Senegalese Driver Hijacks School Bus With 49 Kids, 2 Teachers And Sets It Ablaze / Lady Dies In Abortion Bid (photo) / Lady Stabbed By Her Ex-boyfriend's Friend Whom She Helped In Kwara. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Teachers Arraigned For Defiling 7 Pupils With Nurse That Helped In Abortion by YorubaNigga(m): 10:56pm On Jul 14, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Afonja again

There even give the nurse belle join

These Afonjas tooo like yeye fuùck matter

Sai Afonja embarassed

Re: 2 Teachers Arraigned For Defiling 7 Pupils With Nurse That Helped In Abortion by oyienootieno: 10:57pm On Jul 14, 2017
ijustdey:

what was their principal doing all these while when this goats decided to perform sexual experiment with the students

and why can't the student report all that was going on until now.

still can't phantom why these crime went on for this long

cc lalasticlala

That is why it is good to build confidence in your children, let them know you are with them no matter what. Even if they are been threatened with death they will still tell you. Just like i told my father about 20years back when a man touched me in am unusual manner in winners church headquarters.
Re: 2 Teachers Arraigned For Defiling 7 Pupils With Nurse That Helped In Abortion by Cutezt(m): 11:00pm On Jul 14, 2017
INVESTORBNAIRA:
short for okeshola mustapha yoruba muslim tongue

Thanks for the clarification, I wan fear Na.
Re: 2 Teachers Arraigned For Defiling 7 Pupils With Nurse That Helped In Abortion by Hoduwahishape: 11:10pm On Jul 14, 2017
It's Don Jazzy afonja again o

1 Like

Re: 2 Teachers Arraigned For Defiling 7 Pupils With Nurse That Helped In Abortion by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 14, 2017
Afo .....Afonja

Alwaysrepresent demselvs in story of this kind
Re: 2 Teachers Arraigned For Defiling 7 Pupils With Nurse That Helped In Abortion by Primenet(m): 11:15pm On Jul 14, 2017
Seriuosly serious!
Re: 2 Teachers Arraigned For Defiling 7 Pupils With Nurse That Helped In Abortion by musquareni(m): 11:20pm On Jul 14, 2017
alcmene:
Afonjas are possessing their possession as usual....

Dominating the crime section as if it's their inheritance.

From human parts sales to rape and abortion...

I salute una dexterity for crime

All you need is
Re: 2 Teachers Arraigned For Defiling 7 Pupils With Nurse That Helped In Abortion by Cutezt(m): 11:23pm On Jul 14, 2017
Ok
Re: 2 Teachers Arraigned For Defiling 7 Pupils With Nurse That Helped In Abortion by Lorechino(m): 11:51pm On Jul 14, 2017
the country is becoming unbecoming thank you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Stephenfowoyo:
What! Is this what this country is becoming
Re: 2 Teachers Arraigned For Defiling 7 Pupils With Nurse That Helped In Abortion by chucs: 12:20am On Jul 15, 2017
Nah so dem dey give nursing profession bad image...Abeg nah quark she be.

1 Like

Re: 2 Teachers Arraigned For Defiling 7 Pupils With Nurse That Helped In Abortion by jtouch(m): 12:36am On Jul 15, 2017
Stephenfowoyo:
grin
Stephenfowoyo:
Re: 2 Teachers Arraigned For Defiling 7 Pupils With Nurse That Helped In Abortion by Mofpearl: 3:12am On Jul 15, 2017
A native nurse ke?

Which one is native nursing?

1 Like

Re: 2 Teachers Arraigned For Defiling 7 Pupils With Nurse That Helped In Abortion by chuose2: 4:26am On Jul 15, 2017
Mofpearl:
A native nurse ke?

Which one is native nursing?

Na true talk oh shocked shocked shocked
Re: 2 Teachers Arraigned For Defiling 7 Pupils With Nurse That Helped In Abortion by chuose2: 4:35am On Jul 15, 2017

1 Like

Re: 2 Teachers Arraigned For Defiling 7 Pupils With Nurse That Helped In Abortion by akunnababy(f): 5:02am On Jul 15, 2017
Nairaland ehn
Tufia
Re: 2 Teachers Arraigned For Defiling 7 Pupils With Nurse That Helped In Abortion by iluvpomo(m): 5:42am On Jul 15, 2017
Terrible for those poor kids .... cry
Re: 2 Teachers Arraigned For Defiling 7 Pupils With Nurse That Helped In Abortion by HRich(m): 5:57am On Jul 15, 2017
Oke Mustapha and Yisau Musibau,
A Native Nurse, Abimbola Adessani,
Una Weldon ooO,
Reporting from UK
Re: 2 Teachers Arraigned For Defiling 7 Pupils With Nurse That Helped In Abortion by Antoeni(m): 6:07am On Jul 15, 2017
Two notorious Afonja Muslims and one native Nurse
Re: 2 Teachers Arraigned For Defiling 7 Pupils With Nurse That Helped In Abortion by Abdstrakt(m): 6:26am On Jul 15, 2017
Terrible world we live in
Re: 2 Teachers Arraigned For Defiling 7 Pupils With Nurse That Helped In Abortion by overall90: 6:28am On Jul 15, 2017
Native Nurse?
Do they mean auxiliary nurse or TBA(traditional birth attendant.
Re: 2 Teachers Arraigned For Defiling 7 Pupils With Nurse That Helped In Abortion by NabeelAbu: 6:35am On Jul 15, 2017
I just discovered that there are many insane Evans s pdescendants here ode ace ode ace oo
Re: 2 Teachers Arraigned For Defiling 7 Pupils With Nurse That Helped In Abortion by NabeelAbu: 6:41am On Jul 15, 2017
The origin of crime in Africa began in Nigeria. where?50oasoutheast b,southwest,Cohn part9 I answer IGBO
Re: 2 Teachers Arraigned For Defiling 7 Pupils With Nurse That Helped In Abortion by durodendus: 6:53am On Jul 15, 2017
Builders becoming destroyers.
Re: 2 Teachers Arraigned For Defiling 7 Pupils With Nurse That Helped In Abortion by joe4real12: 6:55am On Jul 15, 2017
Afonja Zombies always committing unimaginable crime.
Re: 2 Teachers Arraigned For Defiling 7 Pupils With Nurse That Helped In Abortion by daeger: 7:08am On Jul 15, 2017
Awon agba ya.Old fools
Re: 2 Teachers Arraigned For Defiling 7 Pupils With Nurse That Helped In Abortion by zeetyzin(m): 7:50am On Jul 15, 2017
ijustdey:

what was their principal doing all these while when this goats decided to perform sexual experiment with the students

and why can't the student report all that was going on until now.

still can't phantom why these crime went on for this long

cc lalasticlala
The students were threatened by the teachers involved..
They were made to take an oath of secrecy and even threatened to fail the students if they said anything about it..
The students involved were questioned severally by the principal of the school on suspecting smtn wrong but the students were scared to open up to her..
We can't really blame the principal...
Re: 2 Teachers Arraigned For Defiling 7 Pupils With Nurse That Helped In Abortion by sweetilicious(f): 8:30am On Jul 15, 2017
jchioma:
This is very terrible angry

Parents, what is happening to your sense of responsibility? Continuous sexual assault to these minors for over two years without any intervention? I weak for this one.
Exactly.
Re: 2 Teachers Arraigned For Defiling 7 Pupils With Nurse That Helped In Abortion by judgedredd22(m): 8:48am On Jul 15, 2017
Loyalblak007:
Can you just imagine!

Poor childrensad

poor children o! i wonder why the yeye nurse didn't offer her own over-ripe ponyor to them! cheesy

babe how you dey?
Re: 2 Teachers Arraigned For Defiling 7 Pupils With Nurse That Helped In Abortion by kingalim: 11:11am On Jul 15, 2017
I don't know why they always like to grant bail for such previous offenced [color=#990000][/color] kiss
Re: 2 Teachers Arraigned For Defiling 7 Pupils With Nurse That Helped In Abortion by kingalim: 11:13am On Jul 15, 2017
I don't know why they always like to grant bail for such previous offenced [color=#990000][/color] kiss
judgedredd22:

poor children o! i wonder why the yeye nurse didn't offer her own over-ripe ponyor to them! cheesy

babe how you dey?
Over-ripe

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

American Man Jailed 205 Years For Killing Five Members Of His Family / Lady Murdered, Dumped By The Roadside In Cameroon After "Going For Party" / Arrested Yahoo Boys By EFCC: What Happens Afterwards?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.