Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,208 members, 7,967,417 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 06:07 PM

'marriage At First Sight’ Does It Work? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'marriage At First Sight’ Does It Work? (677 Views)

Help She Told Me She Is Not Ready For Marriage At 21 / As A Parent Will You Give Your Daughter Out For Marriage At Age 19 / "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'marriage At First Sight’ Does It Work? by nazzyon(m): 7:00pm On Jul 14, 2017
‘Marriage at First Sight’ Does it work?

There is a belief that marriage is not easy, especially when someone marries at first sight.

On the Thursday, July 13, episode of Married at First Sight, the three couples were starting to realize that decision day was fast-approaching, and no one was feeling very good about it, that’s when they decide if they are going to stay together or get a divorce.

It was gathered that the three pairs of newlyweds had recently met and seeing how the others were doing had stirred up all kinds of emotions for... well, for just about everyone. Cody was even more bummed that he and Danielle still weren’t knocking boots after realizing the other married duos most certainly were.

“It’s making me question my marriage,” Cody admitted to the camera, while Danielle added that she was longing for that passion that they just didn’t have.

Cody and Danielle Keep Trying at Their Relationship

Cody and Danielle tried to rev up their intimacy by going on a run together. It seemed to help, until Cody announced that he was “ready to go have sex right now.” Danielle froze and replied, “I don’t know if I’m quite there.” To the camera, she reiterated that the fact that Cody kept bringing up their lack of a sex life wasn’t making her feel like having sex.

http://www.theguildng.com/married-at-first-sight-does-it-work/

Re: 'marriage At First Sight’ Does It Work? by phpfx(m): 7:06pm On Jul 14, 2017
lol...very rare but yes
Re: 'marriage At First Sight’ Does It Work? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 14, 2017
Marriage at first sight is usually divorce at first sight.
Re: 'marriage At First Sight’ Does It Work? by Fadiga24(m): 8:07pm On Jul 14, 2017
If you are lucky to be paired with a compatible fellow, yes.

Listening to Rap God by Eminem, for those who want to know.
Re: 'marriage At First Sight’ Does It Work? by sinaj(f): 9:57pm On Jul 14, 2017
M hearing this for d first time.

(1) (Reply)

Is This Enough Reason To End It?? / / To Laugh Your Pant Down Watch Our Funny Pictures For Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.