Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:45 PM

"slowpoke Of A Comedian" Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Comedian Seyi Law - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "slowpoke Of A Comedian" Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Comedian Seyi Law (283 Views)

Comedian Seyi Law And His Daughter, Tiwa In New Adorable Photo / Comedian Seyi Law's Daughter "Tiwa" Looking Cute In New Pictures / Kemi Olunloyo Calls Nigerians Illiterates For Referring To Her As An Ex-Convict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"slowpoke Of A Comedian" Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Comedian Seyi Law by NigeriaNewsDeck: 7:43pm On Jul 14, 2017
Nigerian journalist and social media personality Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo has called out comedian Seyi Law over his comment why she was in prison.

Ace Nigerian comedian, Seyi Law has said that he rejoiced over the arrest and detention of US trained journalist, Kemi Olunloyo.

The duo once had a face-off when the controversial journalist made a public post that Seyi Law’s daughter was obese.

Law, in an Instagram post, disclosed that he was very happy to hear that Kemi was arrested.

She shared this on her Instagram page saying:

MY REPLY TO @SEYILAW1 the complete slowpoke OF A COMEDIAN. I GUESS I CAN SAY I DID NOT REJOICE WHEN I HEARD HE WASN'T THE ONE BADOO CULTISTS KILLED... RIGHT?
I heard you were happy I went to prison @seyilaw1. Your baby is still FAT AND OBESE. Take lessons from a health professional. There are lots of children in prison and all are healthier than Tiwa. I don't sugarcoat things. Your baby could hardly move in one crawling video. Stop overfeeding her. I heard someone called her Kungfu panda. All these fake fans hyping her baby fat are laughing behind you. I went back to prison for another 24hrs due to a technicality and was glad to go back to check up on our 4 newborns and 5 toddlers. The food is better than your mom's cooking. There is no prison food. You cook your own food. Now I go weekly to prison to drop off supplies and money for inmates with babies and IPOB protesters forgotten by Nnamdi Kanu. Excellence, Precious and some of those babies in there need our help, instead u are busy rejoicing about people going to prison, a pharmacist who advised u of your child's potential health danger. Shame on you and YOUR dumbass comedy. I highly regret interviewing you giving u the exposure to my 27 million global blog readers. Go and read more about #childobesity. @majeayida pls forgive my anger here. As a foremost fitness trainer in Nigeria, you promised to do a write up to address fitness in children and childhood obesity but I was locked up for posting a news tip. People like Seyi should focus on people giving them correct info rather than promoting fake cybercrime laws against media professionals. As soon as you are back, pls DM. Sorry about the #Lekki floods. Thanks everyone for reading.

http://newscantell..com.ng/2017/07/slowpoke-of-comedian-kemi-olunloyo.html

Re: "slowpoke Of A Comedian" Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Comedian Seyi Law by veekid(m): 7:49pm On Jul 14, 2017
Pishure of her calling him out or; ahdonbilivit
Re: "slowpoke Of A Comedian" Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Comedian Seyi Law by praizmedia(m): 9:28pm On Jul 14, 2017
mama Don vex

(1) (Reply)

My Wordpress Website (nairaxclusive.com) For Sale / Brightainment - Oga Blood Money On Vimeo / A Quick Question For Everyone!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.