Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,628 members, 7,895,469 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 11:12 AM

If You Been Deined A British Visa Then You Have To Read This - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / If You Been Deined A British Visa Then You Have To Read This (857 Views)

The Mafia Manager A Must Book To Read By Every Entrepreneurs / H Own A British Diction/phonectics Firm With 4 Staffs / A Nigerian Paid-to -read Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Been Deined A British Visa Then You Have To Read This by Moros(m): 5:02pm On Feb 03, 2010
Hello Everybody,

My name is Yemi, and I currently work with a Visa company that can help you secure your UK visa easily, the company will be the one to advise you on what to do to get your visa this is 99.9% guaranteed.

You can reach me on 08038610083 or moroz4real@yahoo.co.uk .

Thank You and Regards,
Re: If You Been Deined A British Visa Then You Have To Read This by niceguy10: 5:35pm On Feb 03, 2010
Was thinking you got something better here, just go away here.
Re: If You Been Deined A British Visa Then You Have To Read This by Moros(m): 5:41pm On Feb 03, 2010
@ nice-guy10 i guess that is your personaly opinion will look forward to having you as one of my clients,

Anyway just to add this to it, you do not pay a dime till your visa is out.

Regards,
Re: If You Been Deined A British Visa Then You Have To Read This by niceguy10: 9:11pm On Feb 03, 2010
Poster, do you work with the Embassy? Please just stop this.
Re: If You Been Deined A British Visa Then You Have To Read This by justwise(m): 9:48pm On Feb 03, 2010
@ Moros

What is the name of the Visa company? Address? Website?
Re: If You Been Deined A British Visa Then You Have To Read This by newmusic: 11:38pm On Feb 03, 2010
is the company registered?
are you affiliated to all the embassies?
Re: If You Been Deined A British Visa Then You Have To Read This by Moros(m): 10:06am On Feb 04, 2010
I understand everybody’s level of being apprehensive and I do not take offence in anybody’s comment knowing fully well how some people have taking advantage of some innocent people using this same means, but I make it here to say that not everybody in this line of business is a thief.

The name of my firm is Solutiondesk Consulting Ltd, it is dully registered ( Reg. No. 2023369) and it is located just opposite e the US embassy here in Victoria island on Walter Carrington (No. 3B).

Please feel free to call me anytime you come around.

Thank You and Kind Regards,
Re: If You Been Deined A British Visa Then You Have To Read This by 4teelaw(f): 10:32pm On Feb 04, 2010
idiot!!!
Re: If You Been Deined A British Visa Then You Have To Read This by niceguy10: 1:04am On Feb 05, 2010
Poster how many people have you help in getting visa here? You can not come here and post this without one  knowing that you are for real. Just wordering.
Re: If You Been Deined A British Visa Then You Have To Read This by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 05, 2010
Guys, quit the insults.

At least, this time Moros has posted a registered limited company, so his post does have some level of credibility. The least people in Lagos could do is check his firm out, then come back and let us know their findings.
Re: If You Been Deined A British Visa Then You Have To Read This by newmusic: 9:32am On Feb 05, 2010
Anyone who needs assistance should go to the office for seeing.
Do not pay any money except visa fee.
Be sure of the credibility before you even pay their administration fee at your own risk.

Be free to ask questions about their activities and processing.

Dont go for short-cut or else,your money is gone!!!
Re: If You Been Deined A British Visa Then You Have To Read This by Vicjustice: 3:08pm On Feb 05, 2010
Moros:

Hello Everybody,

My name is Yemi, and I currently work with a Visa company that can help you secure your UK visa easily, the company will be the one to advise you on what to do to get your visa this is 99.9% guaranteed.

You can reach me on 08038610083 or moroz4real@yahoo.co.uk .

Thank You and Regards,

Giving the benefit of doubt for reason of (the yet unverified) business address, i'm still concerned about the exaggeration of the success promise of 99.9% which seems more or less a deceitful claim to lure unsuspecting people into it: mind you, not even a minister of the federal republic can be guaranteed a 99.9% visa success how much more an ordinary person. The poster did not categorically state the type of visas that he solicits for neither did he state the kind of people who are qualified for the visas; therefore, it is questionable that he can help anyone to obtain any kind of visa and the success rate is 99.9%.
   And besides, is it not appropriate for such a company to operate with landlines rather than a mere mobile phone number?
   I'm of the opinion that any company (whether registered or unregistered) that advertises its goods or services by involving means of deception or exaggerated facts should be suspected as fraudulent
Re: If You Been Deined A British Visa Then You Have To Read This by r231(m): 12:59am On Feb 07, 2010
Siena:

Guys, quit the insults.

At least, this time Moros has posted a registered limited company, so his post does have some level of credibility. The least people in Lagos could do is check his firm out, then come back and let us know their findings.

good point

(1) (Reply)

Create A Professional Website / Enjoy This Special Offer! Special Offer! Special Offer! / Buy Cheaper Printing Machines,such As Mako 46,knockout 4550,illumina 502,cutting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.