Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,844 members, 7,945,710 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 02:05 AM

Based On A True Story: Alexandra ( Episode 2 ) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Based On A True Story: Alexandra ( Episode 2 ) (438 Views)

THE DESIGNER (based On A True-life Imagination)) / May, 2004 (a True Life Story) / Finding Me (a true life story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Based On A True Story: Alexandra ( Episode 2 ) by NairaMate01: 10:43pm On Jul 14, 2017
RECAP: I walked to her bed, leaning towards where she laid I whispered, " Aima darling, what's wrong... you just left me hanging by the door, is it fair".... I was hoping she turns towards my direction and start laughing but what I saw was a shocker. I went to the other side of the bed where her head was faced and I saw the strangest thing ever. "What!!!!?" I screamed in fear... -------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------- Aima!!! I called out. She had her eyes rolled up and a whitish foam coming out of her mouth. At this point I quickly remembered by first aid skills from girls scout.
I dragged her off the bed, placed her flat on the floor with her legs raised on a pillow and did a quick CPR.
Thinking of what to do next, I couldn't go out screaming for help in the hallway... there were too many visitors in the house and i was worried my mum won't like a story flying around that her daughter fainted on her birthday. (it will sure be a juicy story for the media).
Seeing her room's intercom.. I quickly rushed to dail my mum's room number... in literally less than 5seconds, she arrived at the room. My mum was torn in between ruining her reputation and saving her daughter's life as she couldn't rush Aima to the hospital without everyone in the house knowing.
I quickly suggested she calls any doctor she knows to come with all needed tools ( drips, injections, drugs).
My mum hugged me as that was the best possible option. Immediately, she dailed doctor Lanre's number. Luckily, he was not on duty and he was home (he lives in the same estate, just 4houses away).
Meanwhile, I kept on with the CPR on Aima to make sure she's still breathing.
In less than 20mins, doctor Lanre was here... luckily no one got suspicious as they thought he was also a guest.
As he was examining Aima, I walked over to her bed to sit... I really needed to rest, it's been a long night. Sitting on her bed, I noticed a note under Aima's pillow... I was care free looking at the note at first till I saw the words... "I'm sorry" boldly written at the top of the note. What I started to read the note..
"Alex!!!" My mum called out, beckoning on me to help her move Aima to the bed so she can be placed on drip and rest properly.
"Thank you ver much Lanre, you have removed shame from my family", my mum said to the doctor.
"It's my job ma, I'll have to be here for another 24hours to observe her to avoid complications. I'm off for a week, so it's perfect", said doctor Lanre.
"Come let me show you your room for tonight. God bless you. Alex!! Pls watch over your sister till she wakes. Let me know if there's any problem" said mum.
I watched them chit chat for a while till they left the room. Walking over to lock the door, I heaved a sigh of relief. Thank God mum didn't see the note before I did. I looked at Aima, she was looking well rested. Thank God I can now read this note in peace.
The Note read: "I'M SORRY I'm sorry I had to go this way but life left me no other option. Sorry Mum, sorry Dad, sorry Alex my bestie, sorry Aaron. I'm sorry to everyone that would be heartbroken by my death.
This is the only option for me right now. I don't want to bring embarrassment to my family. Sooner or later you will know I did the right thing.
Please don't miss me. Aima"
What? did I just read? Was this a suicide attempt? Aima of all people? Aima that was an envy of all her friends, I mean... shes from a wealthy home, everyone loved her life! she's always happy and looks so bright. She goes to one of the best Universities in U.K. and just came home for her birthday. What could possibly be wrong?
Immediately I shredded the note. I really don't want anyone reading that.
I have to get to the bottom of this. I picked up her phone to get clues but no luck as her phone was locked. I started searching her closet for anything at all.... then I found an empty container of painkillers. Did she overdoes on this to take her own life?
I really need to pay close attention to her before she wakes up and try to take back her life.
"Aimaaaa!! Birthday girl.... open up"!!! That was my brother's voice probably coming in to wish her a happy birthday.
He was shocked to see me open the door instead of Aima. I quickly explained all that happened so far including the note and the pain killer container. He was stunned.
"Aima? no, not true... I won't believe until I hear from her myself". That's what he said.
I advised him to keep it a secret for now till we get to the bottom of this.
It's 6:00am already and I haven't even really slept. My eyes are all hurting but I cant sleep. "Where am I", Aima wishpered.
Aaron and I quickly rushed to her bed. "How do you feel now, are you alright, today is your birthday... you need to be strong" were the words Aaron could say.
"I'm fine, I just need a shower.... I'm totally fine" Aima said.
"Good to know sweetie. Do you remember anything from last night? We are here to help you"... those were the words I could mutter.
Then I remembered that with her phone, I could get all the clue I want.
"Errr pls can you unlock your phone, need to get a number real quick".... I said to a very sober looking Aima.
She innocently took the phone from me to unlock it.
With the unlocked phone in my hands, it was like I won a trophy at that moment.
"Pls Aaron I'll be back" I said as I quickly rushed to my room with her phone.
Opening her whatsapp, I several **** pictures sent to her by a name she saved as "Tee mark"...
Tee mark? Who the heck is Tee mark and why does he have Aima's **** pictures.
There were no prior messages on the chat, just the **** picture with no response.
I decided to call this Tee mark guy to get to the bottom of this. This guy must know what's going on, at least he should know something we all don't know.
I shouldn't dail with Aima's phone... let me just dail with my own phone so I can claim anonymous.
Dialing the number on my phone, a name pops up.... huh This number is saved on my phone as "Bae" ... my boyfriend. Wait.... what? What's going on here?

TO BE CONTINUED.... LOG IN Monday by 12pm to find out what's going on.... why does Alex's boyfriend have Aima's ****? What's going on
SOURCE http://www.cyberwizard.com.ng/index.php

(1) (Reply)

. / The Teeth Of The Tiger By Tom Clancy Book Review / Discipline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.