Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,178 members, 7,916,439 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 11:44 PM

Secondary School Student Flogged for Going Into Teacher's Room to Demand Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Secondary School Student Flogged for Going Into Teacher's Room to Demand Sex (2552 Views)

Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic / Hooker And Her Client Flogged For Fighting Over His Refusal To Pay After Service / Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secondary School Student Flogged for Going Into Teacher's Room to Demand Sex by RealEstateTek: 2:10am On Jul 15, 2017
What is the world turning into?!
A very Hot secondary school student in Enugu got the flogging of his life after he went into his teachers room to demand for s*x.

In a video which emerged online and making rounds on social media, the student is heard screaming and shouting for forgiveness from the teacher who is reportedly an NYSC corps member.

The teacher was heard in the video footage saying that the student of Union Boys Secondary School in Enugu, came through her window in a bid to have s*x with her.

Watch the video clip below:

Http://www.tori.ng/news/67768/secondary-school-student-flogged-for-going-into-hi

Re: Secondary School Student Flogged for Going Into Teacher's Room to Demand Sex by SirMichael1: 2:52am On Jul 15, 2017
It happens in almost all schools that NYSC teachers at. We had several incidence like that in my sec-sch days.

A female Corp member was even having sex with her student. The guy goes to the staff quarter to see her and from there sees more of her
Re: Secondary School Student Flogged for Going Into Teacher's Room to Demand Sex by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 15, 2017
It is more with male corpers and female students, it's rare to see it the other way round.
SirMichael1:
It happens in almost all schools that NYSC teachers at. We had several incidence like that in my sec-sch days.

A female Corp member was even having sex with her student. The guy goes to the staff quarter to see her and from there sees more of her

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Student Flogged for Going Into Teacher's Room to Demand Sex by eezeribe(m): 7:45am On Jul 15, 2017
ApostleJSuleman:
It is more with male corpers and female students, it's rare to see it the other way round.
It also happens between female NYSC members and male students,I was a victim(but I didn't complain)...
Federal Government college...
Re: Secondary School Student Flogged for Going Into Teacher's Room to Demand Sex by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 15, 2017
Na u sabi sha
eezeribe:

It also happens between female NYSC members and male students,I was a victim(but I didn't complain)...
Federal Government college...
Re: Secondary School Student Flogged for Going Into Teacher's Room to Demand Sex by RealEstateTek: 10:04am On Jul 15, 2017
ApostleJSuleman:
Na u sabi sha
shocked

(1) (Reply)

I Want Him To Be My Friend But He Dont Have Chill(help Out) / My Love Life Is Cursed.... / Boyfriend Proposes In Middle Of A Bridge, Leaves Girlfriend In Tears (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.