Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,437 members, 7,888,362 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 05:29 AM

Dino Melaye Is The One Of Most Popular Senators In The National Assembly - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Is The One Of Most Popular Senators In The National Assembly (891 Views)

Contact Details Of The 109 Senators In Nigeria / Police At The Hospital Where Dino Melaye Is Being Treated (Photos) / 6 Photos That Show Dino Melaye Is A Comedian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Is The One Of Most Popular Senators In The National Assembly by Elementwap: 6:59am On Jul 15, 2017
Dino Melaye is one of the most popular Senators in the National see more @http://elementwap..com.ng/2017/07/dino-melaye-is-one-of-most-popular.html?m=1
Re: Dino Melaye Is The One Of Most Popular Senators In The National Assembly by bewla(m): 7:04am On Jul 15, 2017
and GHA Baddest
Re: Dino Melaye Is The One Of Most Popular Senators In The National Assembly by OnowuOra(m): 7:14am On Jul 15, 2017
B4 nko. He's even more popular than his Govnor

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Is The One Of Most Popular Senators In The National Assembly by joe4real12: 7:18am On Jul 15, 2017
I always admire Dino for his courage.
Even his Gov is insignificant beside him.

#istandwithdino
Re: Dino Melaye Is The One Of Most Popular Senators In The National Assembly by galadima77(m): 7:33am On Jul 15, 2017
I don't share in his philosophy of life. So I can never stand with dino.

(1) (Reply)

‘david Mark For President’ Posters Flood Makurdi / NLC Breakaway Faction Blast Oshiomole, Threatens Nationwide Strike In Two Weeks / In Response To "Why Are Igbo Towns 98% Indigenous?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.