Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,923 members, 7,872,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:50 AM

Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera (45237 Views)

Why Nigeria Cannot Afford A Stand-Off With South Africa By Kakanda (Al-jazeera) / Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians / Al-jazeera On President Buhari's Speech At UN Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by CaeserVelli: 9:14am On Jul 15, 2017
LordOfNaira:
Even though I don't like this Kanu and his misinformed IPOB, I think it is rather silly for anyone to say a union is non-negotiable. It sounds like slavery to me. And that statement is very disrespectful and disregarding. This is a democracy, not a dictatorship.

The Nigerians who want the current arrangement are in the minority. Majority want a split. Igbo's should leave Yoruba land. We don't want them here.
Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by kick(f): 9:15am On Jul 15, 2017
CaeserVelli:

The yorubas killed were not up to 3million like your unfortunate kinsmen. Instead of you to safeguard your families, you are busy weeping and wailing over yoruba matter. October deadline by Arewa Youth is around the corner. If you like stay in Nigeria, your meat will be used for suya.

You talk as if we don't know Yoruba's. Before October 1st Yoruba's will be the first to Quit the north. Meanwhile the Quit notice was given to the Igbo's. grin

8 Likes

Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 15, 2017
Ralphdan:

It's not between them but between northern oligarchy and Biafra. Those ones get ballz?
who is this maniac?
Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by freeman95(m): 9:15am On Jul 15, 2017
kick:

See your life. What is DANGOTE selling. Probably you must be high on early morning weed not to know that selling rice and beans which you eat everyday is a legitimate business. Yes 3 million lost their lives and out of that 3 million Nigerian soldiers were among. We fought for 3 years without weapons but Yoruba's can't even fight for a day. Coward.

Rice and beans that the igbos harvested abi??

Lazy cunts... Dangote didn't start selling rice and beans in kiosk... That dude attended al azhar uni in Egypt as well as london school of business...

Haha.. Why u even using your enemy 'hausa' man as a reference Name one igbo entrepreneur who's a role model apart from your armed robbery and drug dealers uncles lol....

Don't worry October is around the corner... Hausas are waiting lol

2 Likes

Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by Godson201333(m): 9:16am On Jul 15, 2017
attackgat:

As a Biafran supporter, Im not asking for Biafra to solve my problems. Im asking for Biafra to get my freedom.

Go and get yourself freedom mr....
Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by perez100: 9:16am On Jul 15, 2017
Hausa and Yoruba civilians boasting for war but their ex-military men, Obasanjo, IBB, Gowon etc rejecting war. Yes, they won but they saw hell. Thank Britain, Russia for heavy bombardment. My Grand mum and her 7yr old son killed by Russian bomb R.I.P.

1 Like

Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by Ralphdan(m): 9:16am On Jul 15, 2017
CaeserVelli:

Excuses are given by failures. So, Gen. Ojukwu trained at Sandhurst didn't know what allies meant? Was the intervention of the USSR an anomaly or normal support of an ally? Hope you know that Russia supports Assad in quelling rebel forces sponsored by Obama's regime? Russia will come to our aid again if we need them to. You better not waste your worthless life again. This time it will be 30million flatron deaths. You know say war technology done advance, no be catapult tins again. If you like hear, if you like no hear.

Then we had no need for Russia because we were beating the NA hands down but today don't expect the game to be as usual remember then the NA were even more equiped that now that they have seen worst with boko Harman.
In terms of alignment don't always expect it to be the same.

1 Like

Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by Benosky011(m): 9:16am On Jul 15, 2017
When people talk about war I look at them and laugh.
This is 21st century where things are done differently.
Nnamdi and his co-horts are not even seeing war as their last resort. In fact, if I were the FG, i'ld be more afraid of this people's system of agitation than if they have gone ahead to declear war.

Nigeria in as an entity is a failed State. Everyone (excerpt the corrupt) want it divided.

Can't someone notice that both the husband and the wife are tired, disappointed, fed up with this fake marriage

4 Likes

Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by chiagozien(m): 9:18am On Jul 15, 2017
abeniagbon:

you too dey talk, small sense I no see for your head
wise man why cant you face waste.
Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by PDJT: 9:18am On Jul 15, 2017
sarrki:
Anyone that wish Nigeria civil war will die a terrible death

-Nobody is wishing anybody War. Just join the peace loving people to request for a Referendum as done by civilised people everywhere. Self-determination is an inalienable right of all indigenous peoples, the world has changed since the 60s. Any war will be Free For All, including mercenaries that will take advantage of the Nigerian porous borders. The War mongers are shameless Nigerians, including Osinbajo & Buhari.

-As for that Constitution Nigerians keep referring to, WE DID NOT PARTAKE IN DRAFTING IT, WE HAVE ONLY TOLERATED IT FOR YEARS, let our people go in peace. WE are not slaves. Any Nation Constitution or law is an embodiment of the people's culture, which you can agree with me that I, Igboman, doesn't share with you. How then can Nigeria draft a constitution that is alien to our culture and force it on us.

-Nigeria has failed Us & We want out, in peace."Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." -JFK.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by Deedeedee3: 9:18am On Jul 15, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

I am a major proponent that Nigeria will not work unless Igbos are sent away.
They are the ones supporting the corrupt elites.
They are the ones soaked in drugs.
The are the ones supporting wrong candidates.
They are the ones supporting Kemi olulu, FFK, Asari Dokubo... and all brain dead folks with no moral compass..

Mbok let's all Nigerians come togeda and pursue them out... mbok let's make the Kaduna Declaration work...
They know already that the South South is not theirs to attach.
Even if you send them away, your Nigeria will still fail. You said you are from akwa ibom and you still support Nigeria system. Niger delta will suffer no be small. I know sensible Niger-deltans will declare their own separate country when the time comes.

2 Likes

Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by CaeserVelli: 9:19am On Jul 15, 2017
Ralphdan:

Then we had no need for Russia because we were beating the NA hands down but today don't expect the game to be as usual remember then the NA were even more equiped that now that they have seen worst with boko Harman.
In terms of alignment don't always expect it to be the same.

When our allies come to our rescue again, blow whistle like Howard Webb and tell them to go back you hear? The akara they will drip of your mouth will scatter your teeth across the five eastern states. Nigeria has allies we've signed treaties with. If you like bury your head in the sand na you sabi. War is not monkey post. The aftermath is death and destruction. Better be ready
Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by freeman95(m): 9:19am On Jul 15, 2017
gypsey:
my friend! you sound like a coward! the war haven't started and you are Afraid already, your comments reeks of tribalism in the beginning of your comment you stated that you hate Igbos at the end of your comment you also stated that Hausa will kill Igbos Taya! so were do you stand? you have already made it clear you hate igbos and hausa will kill them but yet you do not want them to leave, are you sure you even understand your position? you are a very confused and fearful soul.

Guy burger off!

Who doesn't want igbo to leave Lol

Y'all ain't even helping anyway... Agriculture entertainment... Y'all are no talent bastards ...

Yeah I hate igbos cos only hatred for other tribes is the only thing that could have triggered the whole BIAFRA idea....

So u expect me to love y'all
Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by Ralphdan(m): 9:20am On Jul 15, 2017
taoheedoriloye:
sorry am a maniac embarassed

Ofcus ure
Daft ass mor0n

1 Like

Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by Deedeedee3: 9:22am On Jul 15, 2017
hammer6:

And wat does dat mean? Can u think or reason without profanity?

I am starting to think marrying Igbos is a life goal of the entire Yoruba Tribe.
That is a pure lie! Yorubas give no fucck about your Igbo people. Stop trying to sound important because you are not. That eediot and bastard you quoted is not Yoruba but from another tribe.
We give no fucck about you.

2 Likes

Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by CaeserVelli: 9:22am On Jul 15, 2017
kick:

You talk as if we don't know Yoruba's. Before October 1st Yoruba's will be the first to Quit the north. Meanwhile the Quit notice was given to the Igbo's. grin

Are you mental? Isn't it common sense for Yoruba's to leave knowing the animalistic nature of arewa crew? What exactly is your problem with self preservation? Natural selection took care of 3million Igbo's in 1967-1970. Natural selection is knocking the door of SE again and it seems you guys are eager to open the door and let it in and make itself comfortable. Good luck y'all grin
Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by JohnieWalker(m): 9:23am On Jul 15, 2017
God I pray you give all the people above me jobs.
Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:23am On Jul 15, 2017
colbankz:
i think its time we have to start reasoning as literate if truly we are educated as claimed...concerning this issue of referendum,its a very simple thing FG should allow it to be conducted not shouting up and down that ipob are terrorist..lemme enlighten u more as of 2012 when CATALUYNA wanted to leave SPAIN a referendum was conducted but CATALUYNA was unable to have majority vote of 54% so SPAIN triumphed another example is the BREXIT after a referendum was conducted in UK 54% said they wanted to leave EU and thats how they started the process which is gonna be completed in 2 years time....so if BIAFRA wants to leave FG should conduct a referendum if they are able to score54% vote then they are free to leave..if truly FG wants peace for NIGERIANS conduct the referendum and stop using ipob movement as reason for failure......#MYOPINION#GOD BLESS NIGERIA

The thing is...
You don't Know Igbos... Even if the UN and the security council are the ones to conduct the referendum, they will still say that it was rigged..
You asked that we act educated and civil... be honest with urself, are Igbos acting educated or civil in any way ?
I thought as much.
Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by Ralphdan(m): 9:24am On Jul 15, 2017
CaeserVelli:

When our allies come to our rescue again, blow whistle like Howard Webb and tell them to go back you hear? The akara they will drip of your mouth will scatter your teeth across the five eastern states. Nigeria has allies we've signed treaties with. If you like bury your head in the sand na you sabi. War is not monkey post. The aftermath is death and destruction. Better be ready

grin grin grin
God damn it.
What a coward u can even boost of you wining the war without help.lol common Niger Delta militants Na em NA de die die like fow.
Common get inside and go eat ewedu
Daft ass.

3 Likes

Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by Godson201333(m): 9:25am On Jul 15, 2017
See guys ,The issue is this ...Nobody is begging iPob or Biafra or whatever name they called themselves to stay...But they should know that if War should start,They will also be the first to die...They should learn from North korea,Sudan Eritrea just like someone said....Such negotiations will never end well and the funniest part of it is that Nnamdi Kanu is a liar...He is just a traitor lying to you bunch of morons.Go to Netherlands and ask Charles Tailor,Gbagbo..and other african leaders....They started war but still alive and doing good today even though they are in Prison but they are not suffering......How can u guys keep on pretending that you do not war !!war !! but u want just referendum,when you know that such negotiations is gonna end up being brutal?

Do you think if the war should start now...All Nigerians are gonna be affected nope....Why don't you guys learn from book Haram !!
Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by CaeserVelli: 9:25am On Jul 15, 2017
JohnieWalker:
God I pray you give all the people above me jobs.

Amen, brother.
Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by Deedeedee3: 9:26am On Jul 15, 2017
feelgoodInc:
Yoruba men seeking for igbo women just show how dirty and ugly MOST of their women are, most of them wants to upgrade their genes a little bit at least without the mark of Cain on their faces.
I see them a lot but didn't understand until now.
stop trying to upgrade. just settle with what you have.
Yoruba men dont give a Bleep about your worthless, and useless women. It is only in your mind. I am yoruba and i love my Yoruba women anyday anytime. We give no shit about you

3 Likes

Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by freshvine(f): 9:26am On Jul 15, 2017
CaeserVelli:

Shut up. What is economic strangulation? Was it economic strangulation that made Onyeka Onwenu to sing like a prostittute for Sank Abacha to become life president?

We are telling you people to pack to your villages, you are still selling gala in Lagos traffic. It's like suffering is food to your tribe. I hope you have a calendar and can tell that October is fast approaching. Arewa don't Bleep around. Another 3million mosquito deaths loading. A word, they say, is enough for the wise.

Arewa can kill Kudirat Abiola, Poison Moshood Abiola, Lock up the chiefs in ife and kill yorubas in their own land but any day the touch any igbo leader in whatever guise, bet me Nigeria will be in turmoil.

Igbos are ready to return bloodshed to bloodshed just that the cowards will quickly use the military, police and paramilitary to protect themselves and unleash carnage using the military. Man to Man, hausa fulanis are insignificant to the prowess of the Igbos.

Back to your gala business of the Igbos.. .. In Mushin area of lagos, Igbos are the international businessmen that brings in foreign consignment to be offloaded. All economic activities are done by them and you wanna know what the yoruba hosts do there... They're the agbo sellers, bus drivers, restaurant attendants, area boys and unprofessional mechanics, pilferers.

Go to Ojo Alaba... Same scenario.

Go to the Island.. . Igbos are in corporate businesses where merits is a prerequisite for career development.

Neighbouring Ogun : Majority of the factories and manufacturing concerns are own and developed by the Igbos.

Oga... for any igbo man that left his homeland to sell gala in lagos, the corresponding contrast is that a lagosian is a PILFERER

5 Likes

Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by basketbrain(m): 9:26am On Jul 15, 2017
As a student of History, there has never been any case were freedom was achieved peacefully. When push comes to shove, Biafra will be ready for you. All hail Biafra the land of the rising sun.

3 Likes

Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by whitebeard(m): 9:27am On Jul 15, 2017
[size=14pt]WITH WHAT FUÇKING TROOPS DO U HAVE TO FIGHT AGAINST THE NIGERIAN ARMY, OR WILL U COME OUT YOURSLEF TO FIGHT THEM, U WOULD LOOSE, THIS IS NOT THE ARMY OF 50 YEARS AGO THIS ARMY HAS EVOLVED IN BOTH TACTICS AND MACHINERY, WHAT, WHAT, WHAT, DO BIAFRANS HAVE THAT MAKES THEM THINK THEY CAN DEFEAT THE NIGERIAN ARMY, EVEN IF THERE IS A WAR, U WONT FACE ONLY THE ARMY, BUT THE AIRFORCE AND NAVY, U GUYS REFUSE TO THINK IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION, ARE SO FUÇKING BLINDED BY DESPIRATION, let all citizens unite irrespective of there tribe and revolt, if u want to stop suffering.[/size]
Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 15, 2017
freeman95:

Guy burger off!

Who doesn't want igbo to leave Lol

Y'all ain't even helping anyway... Agriculture entertainment... Y'all are no talent bastards ...

Yeah I hate igbos cos only hatred for other tribes is the only thing that could have triggered the whole BIAFRA idea....

So u expect me to love y'all
if this is how you feel about igbos why are you even on here commenting on IGBO issues? or worried that they are seeking succession? why do you care if the hausa kill them taya!? grin as I've mentioned earlier you sound really confused and fearful you hate Igbos so much you have the time to indulge in Igbo issues perhaps you should go and make your opinions useful on another thread. maybe you think by telling yourself you hate igbos over and over again you might feel better. I don't think so! Ciao! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by CaeserVelli: 9:28am On Jul 15, 2017
Ralphdan:

grin grin grin
God damn it.
What a coward u can even boost of you wining the war without help.lol common Niger Delta militants Na em NA de die die like fow.
Common get inside and go eat ewedu
Daft ass.

Ojukwu the bravest man in the history of Biafra scampered away to Abidjan dressed like a transgendered experiment. Abandoning the relatives of 3million dead ediots to bury their dead alone. Give yourself brain. Same Ojukwu came back to this country and contested elections as a Nigerian. Don't be blind. Na person wet survive win.

Meanwhile see Ojukwu below grin

2 Likes

Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by basketbrain(m): 9:29am On Jul 15, 2017
No jokes I am willing to get my hands stained with the Hausa mans blood for Biafra. No going back now until and unless Biafra is achieved.
Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by freeman95(m): 9:31am On Jul 15, 2017
gypsey:
ifine this is how you feel why are even on here commenting on IGBO issues? or worried that they are seeking succession? why do you care if the hausa kill them taya!? grin as I've mentioned earlier you sound really confused and fearful you hate Igbos so much you have the time to indulge in Igbo issues perhaps you should go and make your opinions useful on another thread. Ciao! cheesy

Well this is an issue that concerns Nigeria....

Fearful? Lol I live in Lagos ma nigga, no matter how crazy u get ... Una no go fit carry Una madness enter Lagos Na..

I'm just worried for the innocent children with no knowledge of the stupid act of their elders... Shame they are gonna lose their lives....
Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by cardoso514: 9:31am On Jul 15, 2017
Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:32am On Jul 15, 2017
Deedeedee3:

Even if you send them away, your Nigeria will still fail. You said you are from akwa ibom and you still support Nigeria system. Niger delta will suffer no be small. I know sensible Niger-deltans will declare their own separate country when the time comes.

that one day... Niger delta will be fighting each other regularly... the best thing will be for Akwa/Cross to form a country..
then Ijaw form theirs, Iksekiri and Ohrobo will form theirs...
If we break, we break to form a pure Nation... not have a this tribe against that tribe wahala
Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by LEAFLET(m): 9:32am On Jul 15, 2017
sarrki:

You can run but you can't hide

You will be fished out

I swear with every fiber in me

I swear with Almighty God

You will be fished out when it starts

Mumu african swearing with his life as it makes any difference, Almight God... Really? mumu brainwashed cow, africans, slaves to every other race, God watching us, doing nothing..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ban On Keke, Okada: Lagos Government Promises Alternative / Buhari Presents A Gift To Arase, Outgoing IG Of Police ( Photos) / Justice Nyako Transfers Bright Chimezie Ishinwa From DSS Custody To Kuje Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.