Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,419 members, 7,881,536 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:58 PM

Odunlade Adekola Is Bukola Adeeyo Baby's Father - NaijaGists.com - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Odunlade Adekola Is Bukola Adeeyo Baby's Father - NaijaGists.com (64745 Views)

Mirabel, Wife Of Chinchon: Bukola Adeeyo Charmed My Husband, Got Pregnant / Odunlade Adekola Is Through With His Exam At UNILAG (Photo) / Bukola Adeeyo: "Odunlade Adekola Is Not The Father Of My Baby" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Bukola Adeeyo Baby's Father - NaijaGists.com by Adebowale89(m): 5:21pm On Jul 15, 2017
dbynonetwork:
AFONJA LIFESTYLE....
there men would always sleep around with different women despite being married, while there women are professionals in bed hooping...

is very stupid to be generalizing words when Genevieve promiscuous act wasn't use against any Igbo

you can grow some senses before typing next time becos this your above statement shows how dense and id!otic you're

3 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Bukola Adeeyo Baby's Father - NaijaGists.com by Samusu(m): 5:29pm On Jul 15, 2017
bashydemy:

How do you mean by the bold?

I believe yhu know wetin legitimate mean and how to make it legal.
Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Bukola Adeeyo Baby's Father - NaijaGists.com by ayodelem(m): 5:35pm On Jul 15, 2017
Sincerely if the story is true,will be very unfortunate Odun should really caution his high libido There have been so many stories of his escapades Years back when he was trying to make a name, scandals like this never happened, just because of career uplift he wants to make his wife unhappy, Odun watch it sincerely that is not the best way to pronounce your popularity
Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Bukola Adeeyo Baby's Father - NaijaGists.com by bashydemy(m): 5:36pm On Jul 15, 2017
Samusu:

I believe yhu know wetin legitimate mean and how to make it legal.

So because him no marry the mother the child is no legitimate child?

So are you saying all Davido, Whizkid, Flavour etc kids are not legitimate?
Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Bukola Adeeyo Baby's Father - NaijaGists.com by Samusu(m): 6:44pm On Jul 15, 2017
bashydemy:

Abeg ask the dictionary of marriage.
Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Bukola Adeeyo Baby's Father - NaijaGists.com by IYANGBALI: 8:45pm On Jul 15, 2017
See as the baby resemble am,yeye man
Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Bukola Adeeyo Baby's Father - NaijaGists.com by 86bee(f): 10:18pm On Jul 15, 2017
na wa o!
Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Bukola Adeeyo Baby's Father - NaijaGists.com by bashydemy(m): 11:27pm On Jul 15, 2017
Samusu:

Abeg ask the dictionary of marriage.

Mind giving me a link to it.

Some people carry marriage for head like plantain chips.
Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Bukola Adeeyo Baby's Father - NaijaGists.com by davidif: 3:34am On Jul 16, 2017
missyadorable:

Flavour and Timaya are not married
Tuface had kids with baby mamas before he got married to one of them

Afonja men,whether celebrities or not sleep about and father children everywhere

So because they were unmarried that's so to make things better? See hypocrisy.
Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Bukola Adeeyo Baby's Father - NaijaGists.com by Samusu(m): 5:27am On Jul 16, 2017
bashydemy:

Mind giving me a link to it.

Some people carry marriage for head like plantain chips.

Whether they carriage marriage matter for head or not. What is right is right, and what is wrong is wrong. I believe before yhur parents gave birth to yhu, was after they got married!
Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Bukola Adeeyo Baby's Father - NaijaGists.com by Samusu(m): 5:29am On Jul 16, 2017
davidif:

So because they were unmarried that's so to make things better? See hypocrisy.

Hmmm
Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Bukola Adeeyo Baby's Father - NaijaGists.com by davidif: 7:33am On Jul 16, 2017
bashydemy:

That's what it's called.
Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Bukola Adeeyo Baby's Father - NaijaGists.com by bashydemy(m): 12:13pm On Jul 16, 2017
Samusu:

Whether they carriage marriage matter for head or not. What is right is right, and what is wrong is wrong. I believe before yhur parents gave birth to yhu, was after they got married!

Well so until lavish wedding the child is not legitimate? I believe all we need is both parent consent..

What happen to Mercy Aigbe, Tonto Dikeh, etc lavish wedding..
Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Bukola Adeeyo Baby's Father - NaijaGists.com by bashydemy(m): 12:15pm On Jul 16, 2017
davidif:

That's what it's called.

That's stupidity, So until you spend lavishly on marriage right? LOL
Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Bukola Adeeyo Baby's Father - NaijaGists.com by Samusu(m): 12:33pm On Jul 16, 2017
bashydemy:

Well so until lavish wedding the child is not legitimate? I believe all we need is both parent consent..

What happen to Mercy Aigbe, Tonto Dikeh, etc lavish wedding..

What happen to just yhu, the girl and 2 other witnesses and possibly, a few family and friends? Or isn't that too a wedding? Yhu don't need to spend lavishly to have a wedding.

And yes, all the names yhu mentioned above, if all their kids were given birth to out of wedlock, yhu know the rest.
Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Bukola Adeeyo Baby's Father - NaijaGists.com by davidif: 2:45pm On Jul 16, 2017
bashydemy:

That's stupidity, So until you spend lavishly on marriage right? LOL

Nope. Not spend lavishly, just marry.
Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Bukola Adeeyo Baby's Father - NaijaGists.com by placeofallure(f): 4:44pm On Jul 16, 2017
dbynonetwork:
AFONJA LIFESTYLE....
there men would always sleep around with different women despite being married, while there women are professionals in bed hooping...

E-warlord! Is it only Afonjas that live adulterous lifestyle? What of your Igbo brothers and sisters? Like seriously, One of your married brothers is seriously harassing me for a relationship right now, he even wants marriage when I used to erroneously think your people don't marry second wives. So next time condition your little mind to see beyond your nose.

Odunlade's wife has double tragedies trailing her. One, she's fugly. Two, she's not a star. She should've known better and marry within her league.
What am I even saying? Who will cheat will cheat. Philandering respects no cadre- beauty, tribe and all.

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Bukola Adeeyo Baby's Father - NaijaGists.com by bashydemy(m): 8:32am On Jul 17, 2017
Samusu:

What happen to just yhu, the girl and 2 other witnesses and possibly, a few family and friends? Or isn't that too a wedding? Yhu don't need to spend lavishly to have a wedding.

And yes, all the names yhu mentioned above, if all their kids were given birth to out of wedlock, yhu know the rest.

Good point at the bold, I am someone who never support court marriage of a thing so it's no no for me..

But let me tell you, lately not every man ready to house a woman with all what is going on lately, If Davido, Whizkid etc have gotten married my brother there would have been some setback to their career..
Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Bukola Adeeyo Baby's Father - NaijaGists.com by bashydemy(m): 9:43am On Jul 17, 2017
davidif:

Nope. Not spend lavishly, just marry.

And how is it compulsory to get married? Na by force?
Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Bukola Adeeyo Baby's Father - NaijaGists.com by davidif: 3:00pm On Jul 17, 2017
bashydemy:

And how is it compulsory to get married? Na by force?

Nope but you can't eat your cake and have it.
Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Bukola Adeeyo Baby's Father - NaijaGists.com by bashydemy(m): 3:04pm On Jul 17, 2017
davidif:

Nope but you can't eat your cake and have it.

How if i may ask? How is not getting married mean trying to eat my cake and still have it..
Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Bukola Adeeyo Baby's Father - NaijaGists.com by davidif: 4:39pm On Jul 17, 2017
bashydemy:

How if i may ask? How is not getting married mean trying to eat my cake and still have it..

A child born out of wedlock is called illegitimate. What is so difficult to understand about that bro? No one is forcing you to marry all they are saying is that a child born out of wedlock is considered illegitimate period.
Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Bukola Adeeyo Baby's Father - NaijaGists.com by bashydemy(m): 9:02pm On Jul 17, 2017
davidif:

A child born out of wedlock is called illegitimate. What is so difficult to understand about that bro? No one is forcing you to marry all they are saying is that a child born out of wedlock is considered illegitimate period.

I hate hearing that word jor, Beside what do you mean by wedlock maybe i will understand you.. Any adult above the age of 18 can make decision that suit them..

How about bastard child born into wedlock?
Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Bukola Adeeyo Baby's Father - NaijaGists.com by davidif: 2:07am On Jul 18, 2017
bashydemy:

I hate hearing that word jor, Beside what do you mean by wedlock maybe i will understand you.. Any adult above the age of 18 can make decision that suit them..

How about bastard child born into wedlock?

The fact that you dont like it does not make a difference. It is what is. A child born outside of a marriage has been refered to as illegitimate while a child born to a couple that is married is regarded as the legitimate child so you see it's not possible to give birth to a "bastard" within a marriage.

Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Bukola Adeeyo Baby's Father - NaijaGists.com by bashydemy(m): 10:29am On Jul 18, 2017
davidif:

The fact that you dont like it does not make a difference. It is what is. A child born outside of a marriage has been refered to as illegitimate while a child born to a couple that is married is regarded as the legitimate child so you see it's not possible to give birth to a "bastard" within a marriage.

So now tell me refer to be illegitimate by who? Human or God?

I have seen child born out of wedlock more successful than those born into wedlock..

Beside you skip my question about the bastard child born by married couple..

Beside are you saying a child born out of wedlock should be ignored to waste away? The child should be render useless, irrelevant or stoned to death?
Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Bukola Adeeyo Baby's Father - NaijaGists.com by davidif: 5:05pm On Jul 18, 2017
bashydemy:

So now tell me refer to be illegitimate by who? Human or God?

I have seen child born out of wedlock more successful than those born into wedlock..

Beside you skip my question about the bastard child born by married couple..

Beside are you saying a child born out of wedlock should be ignored to waste away? The child should be render useless, irrelevant or stoned to death?

Wow! Where do I even begin with this comments? First of all I never came up with the name illegitimate, I am just telling you what they are called.

Second, i never said that kids born within a marriage are more successful than kids born outside a marriage so I don't know where that came from.

Thirdly, the definition of a "bastard" is a child born outside of marriage not a child born within a marriage so you see according to the definition it's simply not possible. You can't just make up facts and change the definition because you don't like it.

Lastly, no one ever said kids born out of wedlock ought to be stoned to death it's you that came up with that. Learn to stay on point when arguing instead of injecting your own biases into it.
Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Bukola Adeeyo Baby's Father - NaijaGists.com by bashydemy(m): 5:32pm On Jul 18, 2017
davidif:

Wow! Where do I even begin with this comments? First of all I never came up with the name illegitimate, I am just telling you what they are called.

Good i like such arguments, When you said child born out of wedlock is illegitimate, should we cast that child out? if you call that child illegitimate to his/her face are you praising him/her or want that child to be happy?..

davidif:

Second, i never said that kids born within a marriage are more successful than kids born outside a marriage so I don't know where that came from.

I only use that to draw more attention, We try to hurt ourselves with this kinda of assertion? All these are of man and not of God..

davidif:

Thirdly, the definition of a "bastard" is a child born outside of marriage not a child born within a marriage so you see according to the definition it's simply not possible. You can't just make up facts and change the definition because you don't like it.

With the above, Are you saying you haven't seen or heard of married couples with kids that have been together for years and later the man discover one or more of the kids is/are bastard?

davidif:

Lastly, no one ever said kids born out of wedlock ought to be stoned to death it's you that came up with that. Learn to stay on point when arguing instead of injecting your own biases into it.

Well am only trying to get your point and not to be bias, Beside it's only the man (Father) that can decide the faith of the child.. Now are you saying for example you mistakenly get a lady pregnant and you did not marry her, Will you say that child is not your legitimate child? Will you deny him/her fatherly role? Don't say it can't happen to you because no one is above mistake. Now will you say the child should not answer your Surname?

Lastly we need to accept that any child is a blessing from God no matter how that child was given birth to..
Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Bukola Adeeyo Baby's Father - NaijaGists.com by davidif: 8:50pm On Jul 18, 2017
bashydemy:

Good i like such arguments, When you said child born out of wedlock is illegitimate, should we cast that child out? if you call that child illegitimate to his/her face are you praising him/her or want that child to be happy?..

No one is saying the kid is illegitimate what they are saying is that according to common law he was birth outside a legally binding arrangement (marriage) therefore he is not legitimate. Back in the day, a child like this could not ascend to the throne because he was seen as 'illegitimate'.

I only use that to draw more attention, We try to hurt ourselves with this kinda of assertion? All these are of man and not of God..

Well Deuteronomy 23:2 (KJV) might have something to say about that.

Well am only trying to get your point and not to be bias, Beside it's only the man (Father) that can decide the faith of the child.. Now are you saying for example you mistakenly get a lady pregnant and you did not marry her, Will you say that child is not your legitimate child? Will you deny him/her fatherly role?

Legitimacy has nothing to with that for goodness sakes. It simply deals with the circumstances in which the kid was born simple as that. The amount of love or care has nothing to do with any of that.
Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Bukola Adeeyo Baby's Father - NaijaGists.com by bashydemy(m): 11:51pm On Jul 18, 2017
davidif:

No one is saying the kid is illegitimate what they are saying is that according to common law he was birth outside a legally binding arrangement (marriage) therefore he is not legitimate. Back in the day, a child like this could not ascend to the throne because he was seen as 'illegitimate'.

Too hell with how He/She was born, my child is my child, I am human and can make mistake, Nobody on earth can call my child illegitimate maybe your can be..

davidif:

Well Deuteronomy 23:2 (KJV) might have something to say about that.

LOL new or old testament? Well maybe Jesus can also fit into that verses of the bible because no one know his Father and he was born by a woman..

I seek Forgiveness from God..

davidif:

Legitimacy has nothing to with that for goodness sakes. It simply deals with the circumstances in which the kid was born simple as that. The amount of love or care has nothing to do with any of that.

Then your legimate point make no sense then, Why regard a child as illegitimate when father role has nothing to do with it..

Will you call a child illegitimate to his face and expect him to be happy?

Like i said any child born was a gift from God and my own God will never make mistake so no child is illegitimate no matter how that child was born..

My God is perfect maybe yours is not..
Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Bukola Adeeyo Baby's Father - NaijaGists.com by davidif: 1:22am On Jul 19, 2017
bashydemy:

Too hell with how He/She was born, my child is my child, I am human and can make mistake, Nobody on earth can call my child illegitimate maybe your can be..

LOL new or old testament? Well maybe Jesus can also fit into that verses of the bible because no one know his Father and he was born by a woman..

I seek Forgiveness from God..

Then your legimate point make no sense then, Why regard a child as illegitimate when father role has nothing to do with it..

Will you call a child illegitimate to his face and expect him to be happy?

Like i said any child born was a gift from God and my own God will never make mistake so no child is illegitimate no matter how that child was born..

My God is perfect maybe yours is not..

Isn't it the same God that said "flee from sexual immorality" or that "there should be no hint of sexual immorality amongst you?" Is that the same God we are talking about?

God does not make mistakes. People do. He gave you free will to do what you want so don't put it on God. That was all you bro.
Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Bukola Adeeyo Baby's Father - NaijaGists.com by bashydemy(m): 8:01am On Jul 19, 2017
davidif:

Isn't it the same God that said "flee from sexual immorality" or that "there should be no hint of sexual immorality amongst you?" Is that the same God we are talking about? Or the religion that you practice that lets you sleep around and pray for forgiveness on Sunday right?

God does not make mistakes. People do. He gave you free will to do what you want so don't put it on God. That was all you bro.

LOL am really liking your arguments, Now are you saying since you have the free will as you say it, Then you are the one that have control over who you get pregnant? I mean you have the power to have sex with a lady and get her pregnant without God consent?

Then why do we have barren women that have been married for years?
Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Bukola Adeeyo Baby's Father - NaijaGists.com by davidif: 8:21am On Jul 19, 2017
bashydemy:

LOL am really liking your arguments, Now are you saying since you have the free will as you say it, Then you are the one that have control over who you get pregnant? I mean you have the power to have sex with a lady and get her pregnant without God consent?

Then why do we have barren women that have been married for years?

Dude, there is a concept I want you to be familiar with. It's called reaping and sowing. It's a natural law that has been spoken into existence from the very beginning which means you can't go around planting corn and be praying for crop failure. According to God's word, we will reap what we sow. So don't blame God for your indiscretions and the resulting blowback of your actions. That's on you bro. It's called. FREE WILL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Afrocandy Wears Bikini To Celebrate American Independence (Photos) / Odunlade Adekola, His Wife & Eniola Ajao At His Convocation In UNILAG / Wizkid’s Bodyguard, Roy Emmanuel Attacked, Injured For Defending Him (Graphics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.