Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,853 members, 7,909,204 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 07:40 PM

The Evolution Of Mercedes Benz S-class Flagship (photos) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Evolution Of Mercedes Benz S-class Flagship (photos) (32274 Views)

More Units Of Mercedes-benz Sprinter Arrive Nigeria / Osinbajo Left Presidential Villa For A Break In His Benz S-class / The Evolution Of Mercedes-benz S-class (1972-2019) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Evolution Of Mercedes Benz S-class Flagship (photos) by Goodnuel: 2:04pm On Jul 15, 2017
Benz smiley
Re: The Evolution Of Mercedes Benz S-class Flagship (photos) by Daeylar(f): 2:14pm On Jul 15, 2017
first choice. can't choose between 1928-1933 and 1930-1938.
I love that design

1 Like

Re: The Evolution Of Mercedes Benz S-class Flagship (photos) by gotnel: 2:16pm On Jul 15, 2017
The leading Star on every roads
Re: The Evolution Of Mercedes Benz S-class Flagship (photos) by ITbomb(m): 2:24pm On Jul 15, 2017
I wonder which one Reddington and Dembe dey drive
Re: The Evolution Of Mercedes Benz S-class Flagship (photos) by eminikansoso(m): 2:26pm On Jul 15, 2017
gbaskiboy:
oya see them, dem don come again.
mumu
Re: The Evolution Of Mercedes Benz S-class Flagship (photos) by Fawklicant: 2:29pm On Jul 15, 2017
1930-1938
W07.
Those wheels enh!
Re: The Evolution Of Mercedes Benz S-class Flagship (photos) by iluvpomo(m): 2:32pm On Jul 15, 2017
14teenK:
If you want to purchase that 1930's own now they will be telling you $20mill because it's vintage. ....yeye people
Simple supply vs demand. Old models are not being made any more. The older they are, the fewer you expect to see available in the market.
Re: The Evolution Of Mercedes Benz S-class Flagship (photos) by newacca: 2:42pm On Jul 15, 2017
The best or nothing!
Re: The Evolution Of Mercedes Benz S-class Flagship (photos) by Mrtesso: 2:54pm On Jul 15, 2017
1998 - 2005 Mercedes Benz S-class

W 220 cheesy cheesy

I'm not advertising oh, I'm just showing you the pishure.

Re: The Evolution Of Mercedes Benz S-class Flagship (photos) by Mrtesso: 2:59pm On Jul 15, 2017
ITbomb:

lol...looks like 2015 S500 V8. I will
Re: The Evolution Of Mercedes Benz S-class Flagship (photos) by Mrtesso: 2:59pm On Jul 15, 2017
ITbomb:

lol...looks like 2015 S500 V8. I Will have to view again.
Re: The Evolution Of Mercedes Benz S-class Flagship (photos) by Mrtesso: 3:13pm On Jul 15, 2017
Zoharariel:
The most beautiful of all these models is the 1998-2005 S-class (W220)

Here in Ijebu, we call it “The Mask of Zoro”

There was a time in Port Harcourt when it was rumored that only two people owned this car. One was the Ex governor Peter Odili's own and the other, a black one belonged to a private individual.

We dey bow say the car dey sleep for ground for night and e dey stand up for morning. At that time, we thought technology won't go beyond these. Little did we know that was only a beginning.

Den we dey hear say the car been cost. 14millions. Now I dey beg una to buy dis one for ordinary 2millions una no gree. Issokay, I'll just wait till it becomes a classic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Evolution Of Mercedes Benz S-class Flagship (photos) by bejeria101(m): 3:44pm On Jul 15, 2017
cosmic22:
over hyped Mercedes..........
my Bentley or Jaguar any day anytime

You? We are talking abt real cars not remote controlled toys everybody has those.
Re: The Evolution Of Mercedes Benz S-class Flagship (photos) by Abagworo(m): 3:58pm On Jul 15, 2017
The older models are lovely.
Re: The Evolution Of Mercedes Benz S-class Flagship (photos) by rhames(m): 5:01pm On Jul 15, 2017
There are two cars in the world: Mercedes Benz and others.

Such a rich history.
Re: The Evolution Of Mercedes Benz S-class Flagship (photos) by ddjay: 6:24pm On Jul 15, 2017
Nutase:
1928 and1930 make sense the rest are Ug-Lee
ibi like say u get bad handwriting o,cos ds ur post no correct at all
Re: The Evolution Of Mercedes Benz S-class Flagship (photos) by EnkayDezign: 7:57pm On Jul 15, 2017
14teenK:
If you want to purchase that 1930's own now they will be telling you $20mill because it's vintage. ....yeye people

I dey tell you bro

Re: The Evolution Of Mercedes Benz S-class Flagship (photos) by sgtponzihater1(m): 11:15pm On Jul 15, 2017
Mrtesso:

There was a time in Port Harcourt when it was rumored that only two people owned this car. One was the Ex governor Peter Odili's own and the other, a black one belonged to a private individual.

We dey bow say the car dey sleep for ground for night and e dey stand up for morning. At that time, we thought technology won't go beyond these. Little did we know that was only a beginning.

Den we dey hear say the car been cost. 14millions. Now I dey beg una to buy dis one for ordinary 2millions una no gree. Issokay, I'll just wait till it becomes a classic.

How durable is this car. Will it fly for 1.5m
Re: The Evolution Of Mercedes Benz S-class Flagship (photos) by Mrtesso: 11:34pm On Jul 15, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

How durable is this car. Will it fly for 1.5m

It's a durable piece bro. Kindly text the number @ my signature for more info. I'll give u a call.
Re: The Evolution Of Mercedes Benz S-class Flagship (photos) by holysaint1(m): 4:22pm On Sep 26, 2017
seunny4lif:
A guy brought Benz 190 for a sum of 50K USD shocked shocked shocked

I need to keep our Benz 180 well cos person go fit well am 100K USD grin grin

No wonder my dad no wan leave him 190 e class... sad

Intact.. When I knew these old models still trend is when nas recently used his pimped out Benz 190 to go pick up Nicki minaj..

Re: The Evolution Of Mercedes Benz S-class Flagship (photos) by seunny4lif(m): 5:03pm On Sep 26, 2017
grin grin
holysaint1:

No wonder my dad no wan leave him 190 e class... sad

Intact.. When I knew these old models still trend is when nas recently used his pimped out Benz 190 to go pick up Nicki minaj..
Re: The Evolution Of Mercedes Benz S-class Flagship (photos) by Jakumo(m): 8:30pm On Sep 26, 2017
Great topic Autojosh. It is fascinating to see how the S Class Merc has evolved over its long lifetime.

The W126 Mercedes S Class, known as the Shagari 'Benz in Nigeria, back when it was the new car of choice for presidents worldwide, remains among my favorites, even though some of those newer models are as easy on the eye as a beautiful woman.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Facts About Car Tyres You Must Know / Help, Thieves Have Ruined My Car. / Car Dealer Gets Fake Alert, Customer Absconds During Test Drive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.