Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,289 members, 7,887,853 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:13 PM

Guy Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years (85430 Views)

Man Dumps His Girlfriend Of 5 Years After Discovering She Has A Secret Child / A Nairalander Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years In Kwara / Boyfriend Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Her Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years by stilldoingokay(f): 7:23pm On Jul 16, 2017
cyberdurable:

Am not ur mate... Go and play with sand.

your head dey pain you
Re: Guy Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years by Water101(f): 9:40am On Jul 17, 2017
Nonywendy:
from experience shey?
Nonywendy:
from experience shey?
Nonywendy:
from experience shey?to think that i even answered this one....mtchhhhhheeeewwwww
Re: Guy Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years by cyberdurable(m): 11:18am On Jul 17, 2017
stilldoingokay:

your head dey pain you

Faceless dog...
Re: Guy Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years by Sandydayziz(f): 8:35pm On Jul 17, 2017
snowden9:

*Commendable*
angry
Person wey fine small like you no suppose make that kyn flaw na
If u're finer... Y not upload ur pix undecided
Since u av no idea how auto correct works
Go flog urself angry
Re: Guy Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years by snowden9(m): 9:50pm On Jul 17, 2017
Sandydayziz:

If u're finer... Y not upload ur pix undecided
Since u av no idea how auto correct works
Go flog urself angry
If you really need to see my pics, least you could do was ask baby.
And as for the auto correct, it only works if you misspell a word. Yea i know. And don't join others to blame that poor dude called autocorrect. Rather, check what you type first before submitting like I'm about doing now.
Re: Guy Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years by Sandydayziz(f): 12:59am On Jul 18, 2017
snowden9:

If you really need to see my pics, least you could do was ask baby.
And as for the auto correct, it only works if you misspell a word. Yea i know. And don't join others to blame that poor dude called autocorrect. Rather, check what you type first before submitting like I'm about doing now.
Dude u seriously av some time to waste
I don't...
If u knew wat u're saying now
Y bother me?
Just tell me u're seeking for attention... Buh go find it somewhere else.

1 Like

Re: Guy Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years by snowden9(m): 9:58am On Jul 18, 2017
Sandydayziz:

Dude u seriously av some time to waste
I don't...
If u knew wat u're saying now
Y bother me?
Just tell me u're seeking for attention... Buh go find it somewhere else.
Seems as though I've got your attention already. Hope none of my previous replies were insultive in any way? I apologise if so. Happy birthday by the way. And for the record, i think you're really cute. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years by austine4real(m): 10:10pm On Aug 16, 2017
Motunrayo96:
So sweet. Happy married life to them

happy birthday to u llnp
Re: Guy Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years by Leriebloom(f): 10:15pm On Aug 16, 2017
Nice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity / Man Dumps His Bride On Wedding Day, Plays Video Of Her Cheating On Him (Video) / Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.