Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,634 members, 7,901,948 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 06:08 PM

My Story - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Story (391 Views)

This Is My Story- The Agony Of A Senior House Help (a True Life Story) / I Was A Prostitute For 8 Years And Heavy Hemp Addict. God Rescued Me. MY Story / How God Healed, Saved And Delivered Me From HIV (My Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Story by needhelp2: 1:53pm On Jul 15, 2017
*This is my new story*
He looked at her with indignation, a part of him is angry and the other part is afraid.
"How could she be so careless again? I can't father a child now...I can't even take care of my own bills."
"Felix, what should we do?" She asked crying.
"Abort of course!" He shouted back at her.
"I will look for some money and will take you to that nurse on my street."
"Hmm, I am afraid of abortion. I don't want to die. This is the third abortion I am doing for you."
"Are you now counting it? When you knew that, why didn’t you take the pills I bought for you before we had sex? Abeg free me jare."
"Felix it is not your fault. I am the one that is so foolish to be allowing you a so called brother to be sleeping with me." She sobbed uncontrollably.
Felix looked at her and apologised. He hugged and expressed words of love to her. Wiped the tears off her face and planted a kiss on her lips. Within some minutes again they were on the bed again having sex.
She finally went for the abortion.
Doris couldn't stop weeping. Everyone around tried to calm her down. Even some people wondered maybe it was a matter of demon possession. It was around 12:30am.
The only thing she kept repeating is let me see the woman that ministered this evening.
"I want to see her o...I will die if I don't see her."
Finally the ushers had to go to the hotel to inform the guest minister and she told them to bring Doris to her hotel room.
"Ma, am I one of the people you preached about today? Did God choose me too? Or is it too late for me? Is my life too messed up to amount to anything for God? Is this how I am going to die?"
Doris was full of questions amidst her loud sobs.
After Mrs Williams was able to calm her down, she asked her "What is your story?"
Doris couldn't sleep that night. After her discussion and prayers with Mrs Williams. She went to the field at the back of her hostel, sang and danced all through the night.
The song she repeatedly sang was "I am a chosen generation." by Sinach.
At the morning devotion the next day, she was right in front at the hall, running all around during the praise hour shouting *"I am chosen.This is my new story"*
Even though this is fiction but it is typical of any National Ladies Campmeeting of SOV...God is in the business repairing and moulding lives. He is in the business of preserving His daughters and commissioning them into their destiny.
Like Mrs Williams asked Doris, I am also asking you "What is your story".

(1) (Reply)

Why Did Christians Retain "Demonic" Names In The Calendar? / Ministry Of The Word!! / Is It Right To Be Reading Erotical Or Sex Stories In The Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.