Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,884 members, 7,976,301 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 02:58 AM

Toyin Lawani Slams Lady Who Claim She Stole Her Son, Lordmaine - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani Slams Lady Who Claim She Stole Her Son, Lordmaine (565 Views)

Toyin Lawani Shares Christmas Photos With Her Son Lordmaine & Adopted Son, Sam / Toyin Lawani Celebrates Her Son, Lordmaine 5th Birthday With Cute Photos / Lady Claims Ownership Of Toyin Lawani’s Son, Lordmaine, Says He Was Stolen! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Lawani Slams Lady Who Claim She Stole Her Son, Lordmaine by oluwasegun400: 1:55pm On Jul 15, 2017
An Instagram user is accusing Toyin Lawani of stealing the son she had with Trigg, Jermaine. The woman claims the boy is her own biological child and she’s ready to fight for his custody.

Toyin has since fired back this morning in a series of post via Instagram.

The fashion designer replied, saying;

“This woman is so confused,stick with one lie na, she said the baby was stolen through nhs in UK in the theatre, second she said the baby was stolen from Ngeria when she wenton holiday. Cant you see how fresh my baby is?Too far from your regular, looks like his dad and me. No bump butI did a cover for exquisite magazine, and guess they are stupid ehn. Had my child in UK,stayed there till he was strong enough to fly 4 months and have evidence of the baby I birthed ,from baby till date. My dear only a stupid weakass hater like you will believe in your stupid lies.

Apologise before it goes too far. I’m not going to take sorry when they nab you,think twice,it’s funny now until you realise you messed with the wrong person,i don’t play when it comes to my kids.

you have been warned,useless mental patient, your pikin lost you are still there sitting down speaking grammar, you can’t distract me. I’m too strong for that,na.. just had to let the world know we have mad people out here,sothey can protect their kids from you,please,I will post my lawyers number here, setup a meeting and make sure you show up. 0805 688 6561.”

See their posts below…

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/07/15/toyin-lawani-slams-lady-who-claim-she-stole-her-son-lordmaine/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Lady Who Claim She Stole Her Son, Lordmaine by oluwasegun400: 2:00pm On Jul 15, 2017
more

Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Lady Who Claim She Stole Her Son, Lordmaine by Hotshawarma(m): 2:01pm On Jul 15, 2017
The boy is too cute na why the lady wan claim am na... grin
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Lady Who Claim She Stole Her Son, Lordmaine by rossyc(f): 2:21pm On Jul 15, 2017
ok

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Album Is Itune Top18 And Not 4 As Claimed / 17-yr-old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant At 14 / Who Is Sexier Between Trey And Jason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.