Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,865 members, 7,872,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:11 AM

A-Z Names Of God & Jesus The Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A-Z Names Of God & Jesus The Christ (71860 Views)

"No Man Who Begins...and Looks Back, Is Fit For The Kingdom Of God" - Jesus / Comparison Of Proof Of God, Jesus, Mohammed And Great Mortal Men / The Mystery And The Power Of Our Faith In God, Jesus Christ And The Holy Spirit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A-Z Names Of God & Jesus The Christ by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 15, 2017

We are all created for a purpose, such as like to worship the one and only Creator, The Lord of Hosts.
His name signifies his power and authory as the one that is ABOVE ALL.

God has specifically and 'specially given us a name(Jesus Christ) that is above all principalities and powers which has also given us authority over principalities and powers of darkness.

The Holy name enumerate the divine attribute, nature and quatlity of God which is unending. Therefore, the power of the name evokes excitement, joy, ectasy, peace... There is power in the name of God and His son Jesus Christ!!

A- Almighty God, Adonai, Authority, Author of peace, Amen, Acient of Days, Alpha & Omega, A sin offering, Anointed One, Apostle, Ark of testimony, Arm of the Lord, Author and Finisher of our Faith, Ascended Lord, All in All, Advocate, Abba Father.

B- Begining and End of the creation of God, Blood of Atonement, Blessed Redeemer, Bishop of our Souls, Breast Plate of Faith, Bright and Morning Star, Branch of Righteousness, Buckler(of the Church), Bridegroom, Breath of Life, Bread from heaven, Branch, Book of Law, Blessed and Only Pontentate, Brightness of the Father's Glory.

C- Christ, Christ of God, Carpenter, Captain of Salvation, Chief Shepherd, Chief CornerStone, City of Refuge, Chosen of God, Creator, Counselor, Crown of Beauty, Crucification, Conqueror of Sin, Conqueror of Death, Commander of the Army of the Lord, Consolation of Isreal, Consuming Fire.

D- Day Star, Dwelling Place, Day Spring, Defender of Isreal, Diadem of Beauty, Desired of All Nations, Divine Glory, Deliverer, Dwelling of God's fullness

E- Everlasting Father, Ensign,Elect of God, Eternal Life, Eternal Spirit, Everlasting God, Express Image of God, Eternal ruler, Elohim.

F- Faithful and True, First and Last, Firstborn from the Dead, Favor of God, Firstborn of Every Creature, Firstborn Among Aany Brethren, Final Sacrifice, Fire in The Bone, Fighter of Our Battles, Forgiver of Sins, FirstFruit, Flaming Sword, Fore Runner, Father of Light, Father of Glory, Fountain of Living Waters, Foundation, Form of God, Fortress(of the righteous), Friend of Children, Friend of Sinners, Fullness of Joy.

G- Gentle Whisper, Gift of God, Giver of Eternal Life, Glory of Israel, Glory of Our Life, God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, God of All Grace, Great Physician, Great Shepherd, God who Sees Me, God that Formed Thee, Goodness, Good Shepherd, Gracious and Merciful God, Great Light, Great High Priest, Grace of God, Governor Among the Nations, God's Great Name, God's Truthfulness, God with Us, God of the Living, God of Heaven and Earth, God our Savior, God our Shield, God that answers by Fire, God of the Spirit of all Flesh, God of Glory, God of gods, God of Hope, God only Wise, Giver of Rest, God our Redeemer, God of our Salvation, Goodly Heritage,

H- Hammer That Breaks the Rock, Head of All Principality & Power, Heir of God, Highly Exalted One, Hope of Glory, Holy One of Israel, Hope of Salvation.

I- Immanuel, I Am(before abraham was, whom they sought to kill, the son of man lifted up, the resurrection and bread of life) I Am That I Am, Image of God, Intercessor, Invisible, Impartial God, Immortal Holy Ghost, Image of His Person, Image of the Invisible God.

J- Jesus Christ, Jealous God, Jehovah, Jacob's King, Joy of the Lord, Judge, Just One, Justifier, Judge of All The Ends of The Earth, Jehovah-Chereb, Jehovah-El-Emeth, Jehovah-El-Elyon, Jehovah-Eloah, Jehovah-Elohim Mecheslanu, Jehovah-El-Olam, Jehovah-Elohim, Jehovah-El-Bethel, Jehovah-El-Nas, Jehovah-El-Elohe Israel, Jehovah-Jireh, Jehovah-Nissi, Jehovah El-Berith, Jehovah El-Gibbor, Jehovah El-Shaddai, Jehovah El-Chay, Jehovah-Ebenezer, Jehovah El-Roi, Jehovah-Shekinah, Jehovah-Tsidkenu, Jehovah-Shalom, Jehovah-Sabbaoth, Jehovah-shammah, Jehovah-Rohi, Jehovah-Ropheka, Jehovah-Raah, Jehovah-Rama, Jehovah-Rohi, Jehovah-Mekadoeskum, Jehovah-Hosenu, Jehovah-Achhba, Jehovah-El Magowr, Jehovah-Shaphat, Jehovah-Selai, Jehovah Qedosh Yisraeli

K- Key of david, Keeper, King eternal, King of Kings, King of Saints, king of Zion, King Over All the Earth, King of The Daughter of Zion, King of God's Kingdom, King Upon the Holy Hill of Mount Sion.

L- Last Adam, Ladder to Heaven, Lamb That was Slain, Law of the Lord, Lamb of God, Light, Light of The Gentiles, Lord God Almighty, Lord of Lords, Lord of Hosts, Lord of The Sabbath, Lord of Peace, Lord Over All, Lord of Harvest, Living Stone, Lord Jesus Christ, Living Word, Living Water, Lily of the Valleys, Lion of The Tribe of Judah, Lord of Glory, Light of the World, Living Savior, Lord, Which Art, And Wast, And Shalt Be, Lord God Omnipotent, Lord of Sabaoth, Lord God of Our Fathers, Lord God of Recompense, Lord God oof Our Salvation, Loving Kindness, Lord Most High, Lowly Friend.

M- Maker, Majesty on High, Man of Galilee, Master, Mediator(of A Better Covenant, of The New Testament), Merciful God, Messenger of Good Tidings, Messenger of the Lord of Host, Messiah, Mighty God, Mighy One(of Israel, Jacob), Mind of God, Minister of The Sanctuary, Morning Star, Most Holy, Most Holy Offering, Most Mighty, Most Upright, My All in All, My Beloved, My Brother, My Buckler, My Defense and Deliver, My Cup of Inheritance, My Drink, My Example, My Exceeding Joy, My father, Fortress, Friend, God, Goodness and Glory, My Healer, My High Tower, My Hope, My Hiding Place, Mystery of God, My Portion, My Lamp, My King, My Shepherd, My Physician, My Redeemer and Redemption, My Resting Place, My Song, My Rigtheousness, My Sanctification, My Savior, My Solid Rock

N- Name Above All Names, Name that Answers Prayer

O- Offspring of David, One Lord, One Mediator Between God and Man, Omega, Only Begotten of The Father, Only Begotten Son, Our Burden Bearer, Our Captain(of Salvation), Our Father(which is in Heaven), Our Forerunner, Our Guide, Our Lawgiver, Our Life, Our Lord Jesus Christ, Our Potter, Our Passover, Our Savior

P- Path of Life, Portion( of my Inheritance), Prince of Glory, Prince of Princes, Prince of The Kings of The Earth, Promise of The Father, Potentate, Potter, Precious Corner Stone, Propitation For Our Sins, Prophet of the Highest, Purifier, Prince of Peace, Prince of Life, Physician, Power of God

Q- Quickening Spirit

R- Rock of Salvation, Rose of Sharon, Righteous Father, Righteosness of God, Risen Lord, Righteous Judge, Rivers of Living Water, Rock, Rock of Ages, Rock of Israel, Rock(of My Refuge, My Salvation, My Strenght), Rock of Offense, Root(of David, Jesse), Ruler of God's Creation, Ruler in Israel, Rewarder, Ressurection, Revelation of God, Riches of Glory, Righteous Branch

S- Shepherd and Bishop(of Our Souls, Israel), Shiloh, Shield, Son of David, Son of Man, Son of (The Father, The Highest, The Living God, Most High), Sources, Spirit, Spirit of Adoption, Spirit of(Christ, Grace, The Lord, The Living God, Wisdom and Understanding, Counsel and Might, Holiness, Life, Truth), Star Out of Jacob, Statute and Judgment of God, Strength, Stone of Stumbling, Stone of Israel, Strength of My Heart, Strength of My Salvation, Salvation, Savior of The World, Seed of Abraham, Seed of David, Servant, Shade, Sceptre, Secret Place of God, Servant, Savior of All Men,StrongHold, Strong Tower, Sun of Righteousness, Sun and Shield, Sure Foundation, Strength to The Poor, Strength of My Salvation

T- Teacher, Temple of God, Tent of The Lord's Presence, The advocate, The Almighty, The Altar, The Amen, The Apostle, The Ark of Salvation, The Acceptable Words, The Battle Axe, The Beauty of Holiness, The Beginning and The Ending, The Beginning of Knowledge, The First Born From the Dead, The Beloved, The Blood of Perfection, The Blood of Salvation, The Branch, The Bright and Morning Star, The Branch of The Lord, The Branch of Righteousness, The Bread of Life, The BrideGroom, The. Brightness of His Glory, The Builder, The Christ, The Chief Cornerstone, The Chosen of God, The Comforter, The Consuming Fie, The Consolation of Israel, The Creator of All Things, The Crown of Glory, The Daysman, The Day Star, The Delight of God, The Diadem of Beauty, The Discerner, The Door of The Sheep, The Drink Offering, The Elect, The Earnest of Our Inheritance, The Eternal God, King, Spirit and Father, The Everlasting Life, The Excellent Greatness, The Faithful HighPriest, The Faithful Witness, The Fear Not, The Foundation, The Forerunner, The First and Last, The Fruit of The Righteous, The Gift of God, The Great Shepherd, The Holy Temple, The Hidden Treasure, The Intercessor, The Interpreter, The Just One, The King in His Beauty, The Lamb of God, The Lamb That was Slain, The Light of Men, The Light of the World, The Lving Stone, The Living Water, The Lord from Heaven, The Living Bread, The Last Adam, The Lord God of Hosts, The Mediator(of The New Covenant), The Messiah, The Might God, The Minister of The Sanctuary, The One That Hates Iniquity, The Only Begotten of The Father, The Only True God, The Offering, The One Who Is, Who Was and Is To Come, The Only Wise God Our Savior, The Ordinance of The Lord, The Pearl Of Great Price, The Plan of The World, The Power of God, The Precept Of The Lord, The Pierced One, The Prince of Life, The Prince of Peace, The Prince of The Kings of The Earth,The Redeemer, The Propitation For Our Sins, The Tower of Refuge and Strength, The Righteous Judge, The Rock of Ages, The Rock of My Heart, The Acient of Days, The Rock That is Higher Than I, The Rod out of The Stem of Jesse, The Rose Of Sharon, The Root and the Offspring of David, The Salvation of God, The Ressurection and The Life, The Rewarder of Them That Diligently Seek Him, The Salvation of The Daughter of Zion, The Settled Word, The Shadow of The Almighty, The I am That Iam, The Son of God, The Shiloh(Peace-Maker), The Son of The Blessed, The Son of The Living God, The Seed of Abraham, The Second Man(Lord From Heaven), The Sovereign Lord, The Spirit, The Tabernacle, The Temple, The Testator, The Tree of Life, The True Bread From Heaven, The Tried Stone, The True Vine, The True Light, The Way, The Upholder of All Things, The Watchman.

U- Unchangeable God, Undefeatable Warrior, The Understanding

V- Victor,

W- Wisdom of God, Who Is, and Was, and Is to Come,

Y- Yahweh

Z- Zealous One

Philipians2:8-11;
And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross. Wherefore God also highly exalted him, and Given him a NAME which is above every other name: That at the NAME of JESUS every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth: And that every tongue should confess that JESUS CHRIST is LORD, to the glory of God the Father.

Call His sweet name.... Jesus!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A-Z Names Of God & Jesus The Christ by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 15, 2017
Hallelujah! Praise The LORD!

2 Likes

Re: A-Z Names Of God & Jesus The Christ by MorataFC: 1:12am On May 25, 2023
Praise God

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] / Apostle Suleman Gives $2,000 To Ghanaian Student Who Sowed Seed With House Rent / Sihle Sibisi's Daughter Dies! Tshepang khanyisile Seleke Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.