Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,878 members, 7,872,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:08 AM

Please Mature Minds I Need Ur Advice And Suggestions - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Mature Minds I Need Ur Advice And Suggestions (2145 Views)

My Boyfriend does This And I Don't Like It. Pls Ur Advice Is Needed / Please Mature Advice Needed / Please MATURE Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Mature Minds I Need Ur Advice And Suggestions by Obongawanesther(f): 4:25pm On Jul 16, 2017
thepussyhunter:

well there you have it smiley smiley

he's even handsome too shocked shocked

now thats a huge bonus.....

And ermm you're welcome

hope i get an invite to the soon to come wedding wink wink
sure...tnx

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Mature Minds I Need Ur Advice And Suggestions by Obongawanesther(f): 4:26pm On Jul 16, 2017
Divinehenrich:
So you don carry our discussion enter narialand. isalright!!!!!!
u funny oo,,, u n who??.
Re: Please Mature Minds I Need Ur Advice And Suggestions by Obongawanesther(f): 4:28pm On Jul 16, 2017
amakadihot87:
........if you are the one in your dp it means you are older than this guy.......use ur maturity to handle it
....hia na u born me Am 25 n he is 28, so how comes am older than him??.
Re: Please Mature Minds I Need Ur Advice And Suggestions by Obongawanesther(f): 4:31pm On Jul 16, 2017
shege45:
my dear i wld even advice d guy not to even go to school again...wetin him wan use am do na...so long he can read;write speak n u love him,ur or shey u go prefer me wey go school dey earn 30k to ur guy?
. Lol abeg me self no fit work for 30k oo let alone a guy....d economic no be am now oo...tnx for ur advice
Re: Please Mature Minds I Need Ur Advice And Suggestions by Obongawanesther(f): 4:33pm On Jul 16, 2017
alanka:
If we want to use your written English as a measure the guy should be the one asking if he should marry you or not.

See, degree certificate is not better than pepper they use to package akara at Ikeja along.

It does not even seem you worth him in your presentation
. Pls wake up from slumber, i said mature minds and not kid like u.....maybe u r against education, can u point out d error in my post Uninvited tombo fly is wat u r
Re: Please Mature Minds I Need Ur Advice And Suggestions by Obongawanesther(f): 4:35pm On Jul 16, 2017
vincentjk:
If you ask me there's no problem one day things shall turn out fine

You fine o, nice dp
. awww tnx
Re: Please Mature Minds I Need Ur Advice And Suggestions by Obongawanesther(f): 4:35pm On Jul 16, 2017
thickminaj:
I see nothing wrong in marrying him having a certificate from a higher institution isn't an assertion of a good marriage... He's a man with a lot of potentials if you love him go ahead.. I wish u the best hun
..tnx dear
Re: Please Mature Minds I Need Ur Advice And Suggestions by Obongawanesther(f): 4:36pm On Jul 16, 2017
thickminaj:
I see nothing wrong in marrying him having a certificate from a higher institution isn't an assertion of a good marriage... He's a man with a lot of potentials if you love him go ahead.. I wish u the best hun
..tnx dear.
Re: Please Mature Minds I Need Ur Advice And Suggestions by Obongawanesther(f): 4:36pm On Jul 16, 2017
mgdimagaladima:
as far as he can read and write, he has money,he is matured , and u also loves him.... Go ahead and Marry him

na DEGREE certificate u go chop?#$#

please go now now and marry him before it is too late
nice n tnx.

1 Like

Re: Please Mature Minds I Need Ur Advice And Suggestions by Obongawanesther(f): 4:37pm On Jul 16, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
How does getting a degree make any difference?..if you love him and he does likewise,go for him!!....does Seun osewa have a degree?... Do you know how many PhD ladies will line up to marry him?..he is smart,handsome and rich.he may not be social,but them who social EPP,when you can move around as you like!!!!!...degree is good but is not the eldorado..go for someone who will take care of you!!!!
...tnx nice from u
Re: Please Mature Minds I Need Ur Advice And Suggestions by Obongawanesther(f): 4:39pm On Jul 16, 2017
solomix10:
do u love him?
does he love you?
if yes then go for it

once he is literate and versatile; nd even an enterpreneur.

many have the papers but useless

whu certificate don help?

it's a truth dear, tnx for ur advice
Re: Please Mature Minds I Need Ur Advice And Suggestions by amakadihot87(f): 4:47pm On Jul 16, 2017
Obongawanesther:
....hia na u born me Am 25 n he is 28, so how comes am older than him??.
........maybe my eyes are deceiving me but that pic looks to me like someone above 34
Re: Please Mature Minds I Need Ur Advice And Suggestions by alanka(f): 5:26pm On Jul 16, 2017
Obongawanesther:
. Pls wake up from slumber, i said mature minds and not kid like u.....maybe u r against education, can u point out d error in my post Uninvited tombo fly is wat u r
i donot that. I also make grammatical errors of all kinds, willingly or not. It is not my style to point at people's errors. But using your degree as a yardstick does not really make any sense. Because you don't even sound like a graduate

I am not a masure person for making it clear to you that if having degree is what makes you thing you are better, or you stand the chance then you are not because your construction, point seperation, grammar... do not even seem you are a graduate. So, you should be hoping he marries you not other way round OK?

But IG you don't know that there are grammatical errors in this your write-up go back to JSS 1. There are errors people make but could not correct them due to some reasons that is accepted. But if you claim as a graduate that you do not see errors in this, go back to JSS1

(1) (2) (Reply)

Things You Must Not Do While Having S£x - Turetalk / Regina Daniels Disowns ‘father’ On Social Media / Photo Of Nigeria Brown Skin Girls Slaying In Ankara Melts Down Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.