Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,965 members, 7,873,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:04 AM

THIS LITTLE BOYS Question Got Me Tongue Tied(help) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / THIS LITTLE BOYS Question Got Me Tongue Tied(help) (1139 Views)

This Little, Chubby Girl's Dance Moves Will Put A Smile On Your Face (Photos) / Does This Little Boy Deserve This Punishment? (photo) / This Little Baby Girl Stands With Nigeria (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

THIS LITTLE BOYS Question Got Me Tongue Tied(help) by brandydaniells(m): 5:15pm On Jul 15, 2017
so this little boy from okokomaiko seems attached to me ..recently

i was his role model

his counselor

his mentor

though he lives with his parents
yet he stays by me always listening to my fiction stories

all was fine till he ask this mind shattering question

HE SAID "BRO I GOT THIS KID THAT CALLS ME NAMES IN SCHOOL WHAT DO I DO ...
I TOLD D TEACHER SHE DOESNT SEEM TO CARE COS D KID'S PARENTS ARE WEALTHY ...I REPORTED TO MY PARENTS THEY BEAT ME AND SAID ..."IF ANYONE INSULTS U 1 INSULT THE PERSON 20 !! YOU TOLD ME D BIBLE SAYS NO BAD FOR BAD ....BUT IT ALSO SAID OBEY MUM AND DADDY...WHAT AM I TO DO...

I TOLD HIM TO GO ILL THINK ABOUT IT

TRUTH BE TOLD ...I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY ...
IF I SAY DONT USE BAD WORDS THEN AM SAYING DISOBEY UR PARENTS ...AND HE IS TOO YOUNG TO UNDERSTAND ANY OTHER XPLANATION

SO PLS HELP A CHILD MORAL EDUCATION IS AT STAKE
Re: THIS LITTLE BOYS Question Got Me Tongue Tied(help) by brandydaniells(m): 5:17pm On Jul 15, 2017
RoyalRoy seun lalasticlala farano mynd44
Re: THIS LITTLE BOYS Question Got Me Tongue Tied(help) by daboyisgud: 5:26pm On Jul 15, 2017
tell him to do what he think is right..... cos thou he is still little, he's gat conscience
Re: THIS LITTLE BOYS Question Got Me Tongue Tied(help) by Yeligray(m): 5:29pm On Jul 15, 2017
It is wrong to pay evil for evil.. The parents are wrong, retaliating will make him be like them but forgiving and overlooking will make him a better person and will get people wondering about his conduct.

1 Like

Re: THIS LITTLE BOYS Question Got Me Tongue Tied(help) by Caustics: 5:37pm On Jul 15, 2017
he should retaliate. the world is not a kind place. he should toughen up. I wish i had toughened up in my younger days.
Re: THIS LITTLE BOYS Question Got Me Tongue Tied(help) by brandydaniells(m): 5:46pm On Jul 15, 2017
Caustics:
he should retaliate. the world is not a kind place. he should toughen up. I wish i had toughened up in my younger days.
he might grow up to be a ruffian bro ...and it will be wrong
Re: THIS LITTLE BOYS Question Got Me Tongue Tied(help) by Caustics: 5:57pm On Jul 15, 2017
brandydaniells:
he might grow up to be a ruffian bro ...and it will be wrong
you are his mentor. teach him to be tough and gentle.
Re: THIS LITTLE BOYS Question Got Me Tongue Tied(help) by brandydaniells(m): 6:02pm On Jul 15, 2017
Yeligray:
It is wrong to pay evil for evil.. The parents are wrong, retaliating will make him be like them but forgiving and overlooking will make him a better person and will get people wondering about his conduct.
Yeligray:
Yeligray:
so what do i tell him xactly...
Re: THIS LITTLE BOYS Question Got Me Tongue Tied(help) by kdon0000: 6:28pm On Jul 15, 2017
If he is to follow your way, he has to learn how to slap an "i dont care " smile on his face and pretend as it doesnt hurt him and move on. Afterall, insults doesnt reduces one value if one is innocent and good. And pay no attention or listen when he is been insulted.he should just say that he doesnt have the kids time and that insults is for kids. Lolcheesy
Re: THIS LITTLE BOYS Question Got Me Tongue Tied(help) by stanleyalpacino(m): 6:37pm On Jul 15, 2017
@ op. Like someone said teach him to be tough but gentle.

Tell him whenever the boy in question insults him, he shouldn't insult him or exchange words immediately rather he should try and get the boy to a corner (as if he wants to show him something ) where no one will see both of them and give him a resounding punch to the nose, till the nose bleeds. After that, he should walk back to the class and act as if nothing happened. The idiot will always respect him for that till eternity.

I used to do this when i was a teen. Bullies no dey near me cuz i no sabi talk too much.
Re: THIS LITTLE BOYS Question Got Me Tongue Tied(help) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 15, 2017
Simple. Obey the word of God more than your parents. He should obey his parents not bcus you told him the bible says so but because he studies the bible by himself to see it written in there.

If he honours the bible(Gods word) than his parents then he will limit his obedience to where his parents are asking him to do what's against Gods word.

Then you shd complete ur mentorship by paying a greeting visit to his parents and encourage them to go to his sch and see the principal or proprietress...not class teacher. Money have zipped class teacher lips.
Re: THIS LITTLE BOYS Question Got Me Tongue Tied(help) by brandydaniells(m): 8:34pm On Jul 15, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:
Simple. Obey the word of God more than your parents. He should obey his parents not bcus you told him the bible says so but because he studies the bible by himself to see it written in there.

If he honours the bible(Gods word) than his parents then he will limit his obedience to where his parents are asking him to do what's against Gods word.

Then you shd complete ur mentorship by paying a greeting visit to his parents and encourage them to go to his sch and see the principal or proprietress...not class teacher. Money have zipped class teacher lips.

nigger ur d best ........twale oga
Re: THIS LITTLE BOYS Question Got Me Tongue Tied(help) by brandydaniells(m): 8:35pm On Jul 15, 2017
stanleyalpacino:

Tell him whenever the boy in question insults him, he shouldn't insult him or exchange words immediately rather he should try and get the boy to a corner (as if he wants to show him something ) where no one will see both of them and give him a resounding punch to the nose, till the nose bleeds. After that, he should walk back to the class and act as if nothing happened. The idiot will always respect him for that till eternity.

I used to do this when i was a teen. Bullies no dey near me cuz i no sabi talk too much.
kdon0000:
If he is to follow your way, he has to learn how to slap an "i dont care " smile on his face and pretend as it doesnt hurt him and move on. Afterall, insults that reduces one value if one is innocent and good. And pay no attention or listen when he is been insulted.he should just say that he doesnt have the kids time and that insults is for kids. Lolcheesy
stanleyalpacino:

thanks....GOD BLESS U
Re: THIS LITTLE BOYS Question Got Me Tongue Tied(help) by brandydaniells(m): 8:36pm On Jul 15, 2017
stanleyalpacino:

kdon0000:
If he is to follow your way, he has to learn how to slap an "i dont care " smile on his face and pretend as it doesnt hurt him and move on. Afterall, insults that reduces one value if one is innocent and good. And pay no attention or listen when he is been insulted.he should just say that he doesnt have the kids time and that insults is for kids. Lolcheesy
stanleyalpacino:

thanks....GOD BLESS U

(1) (Reply)

Phobiaholic! See The 15 Most Common Phobias That Torment People / Does A "Fake It Till You Make It" Attitude Toward Life Actually Work? / Screenshot Of A Wife's Valentine Day Chats With Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.