Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,905 members, 7,973,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 08:31 AM

Ra: What I Told Ojukwu About Another Civil War – Uwazuruike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ra: What I Told Ojukwu About Another Civil War – Uwazuruike (520 Views)

Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians / Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera / IPOB Should Stop, Igbos Are Not Ready For Another Civil War- Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ra: What I Told Ojukwu About Another Civil War – Uwazuruike by sarrki(m): 6:02pm On Jul 15, 2017
Founder of the Movement for the Actualization of Sovereign State of Biafra, MASSOB, Chief Ralph Uwazuruike, has revealed that he assured Odumegwu Ojukwu that there will not be another civil war in the quest for Biafra’s sovereignty.
He lamented that the pattern of agitation by some groups, especially that of Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, and its leader Nnamdi Kanu was capable of causing chaos.

Speaking with Vanguard, Uwazuruike said, “I assured the late Odumegu Ojukwu when he was alive that there would be no other civil war in Nigeria.

Biafra: What I told Ojukwu about another civil war – Uwazuruike

“Because he, Ojukwu, was so concerned and wanted some measure of assurance from me that MASSOB would not cause problems in Nigeria, I gave him that assurance

“Self-determination without violence is a fundamental right, we must strive against sowing the seed of discord but do all that will promote peace and justice in Nigeria.

“We have overgrown the era of marching the streets with Biafran

http://dailypost.ng/2017/07/15/biafra-told-ojukwu-another-civil-war-uwazuruike/
Re: Ra: What I Told Ojukwu About Another Civil War – Uwazuruike by odduduwa: 6:03pm On Jul 15, 2017
sarrki listen let tell you,I pray for this war to come day and night I wake and still see this zoo together I feel bad and it makes me sick .sarrki I ll take many lives as I can ,my parents told me about this war last time and I let that happen I swear anybody outside se/ss is the enemy sarrki I long for this war blood ll flow children ll become fatherless and motherless not from the Biafra side but the enemy territory what is to come is bigger than a storm .think whatever you want but 3million souls is never 300 bye till the appointed time
Re: Ra: What I Told Ojukwu About Another Civil War – Uwazuruike by Ekiseme(m): 6:06pm On Jul 15, 2017
Ok
Re: Ra: What I Told Ojukwu About Another Civil War – Uwazuruike by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 15, 2017
Re: Ra: What I Told Ojukwu About Another Civil War – Uwazuruike by joeprince23(m): 6:06pm On Jul 15, 2017
self determination through peaceful referendum has nothing to do with war but here in nigeria people especially northerners and SWners always liken it with civil war,
are they this dumb in oshogbo and birnin kebbi?
chi okike yahweh chupu wa na ali ndoki

1 Like

Re: Ra: What I Told Ojukwu About Another Civil War – Uwazuruike by Ekiseme(m): 6:07pm On Jul 15, 2017
odduduwa:
j
for Jesus

The only one that can save you.
Re: Ra: What I Told Ojukwu About Another Civil War – Uwazuruike by odduduwa: 6:10pm On Jul 15, 2017
Ekiseme:
for Jesus

The only one that can save you.
where do you belong Biafra, nigeria
Re: Ra: What I Told Ojukwu About Another Civil War – Uwazuruike by sarrki(m): 6:10pm On Jul 15, 2017
odduduwa:
sarrki listen let tell you,I pray for this war to come day and night I wake and still see this zoo together I feel bad and it makes me sick .sarrki I ll take many lives as I can ,my parents told me about this war last time and I let that happen I swear anybody outside se/ss is the enemy sarrki I long for this war blood ll flow children ll become fatherless and motherless not from the Biafra side but the enemy territory what is to come is bigger than a storm .think whatever you want but 3million souls is never 300 bye till the appointed time

I pray go God mercy to fall on you
Re: Ra: What I Told Ojukwu About Another Civil War – Uwazuruike by odduduwa: 6:11pm On Jul 15, 2017
odduduwa:
Re: Ra: What I Told Ojukwu About Another Civil War – Uwazuruike by odduduwa: 6:13pm On Jul 15, 2017
sarrki:

I pray go God mercy to fall on you
hope to see you on battle ground
Re: Ra: What I Told Ojukwu About Another Civil War – Uwazuruike by Ekiseme(m): 6:16pm On Jul 15, 2017
odduduwa:
where do you belong Biafra, nigeria
I am a Nigerian
Re: Ra: What I Told Ojukwu About Another Civil War – Uwazuruike by Ekiseme(m): 6:17pm On Jul 15, 2017
odduduwa:
lol,

Isi agbarigo this guy
Re: Ra: What I Told Ojukwu About Another Civil War – Uwazuruike by odduduwa: 6:19pm On Jul 15, 2017
Ekiseme:
I am a Nigerian
good see you on that day
Re: Ra: What I Told Ojukwu About Another Civil War – Uwazuruike by Ekiseme(m): 6:21pm On Jul 15, 2017
odduduwa:
good see you on that day
oji onu, o udi mmadu gi na Abu Osu ma anuchaa agha.
Re: Ra: What I Told Ojukwu About Another Civil War – Uwazuruike by kocvalour(m): 6:36pm On Jul 15, 2017
Uwazurike and PAINMENT

Nnamdi Kanu Don pas the goat em just the run around err where the spit trash

(1) (Reply)

Senator Ben Bruce Followed A Fan After Asking For GEJ & Gov Fayose's Contact / Kachikwu, Sibling In Bribery Scandal As Oil Trader Demands Refund Of Kickbacks / Epic Response To Gov Rauf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.