Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,009 members, 7,949,450 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 10:11 AM

Just In: Chelsea FC Announce Signing Of Monaco Star Player, Tiemoue Bakayoko - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Just In: Chelsea FC Announce Signing Of Monaco Star Player, Tiemoue Bakayoko (686 Views)

Arsenal Officially Announce Signing Of Gabriel Magalhães / Arsenal Announce Signing Of Midfielder, Lucas Torreira / Tiemoue Bakayoko Crashes £150,000 Mercedes SUV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just In: Chelsea FC Announce Signing Of Monaco Star Player, Tiemoue Bakayoko by exlinkleads(f): 6:42pm On Jul 15, 2017
Chelsea FC have signed midfielder Tiemoue Bakayoko from French champions Monaco for fee reported to be £40m. The 22-year-old France international has signed a 5 years deal with the Premier League champions which will keep him at the Bridge till 2022.

He becomes Chelsea's second major summer signing after they brought in defender Antonio Rudiger from Roma. Bakayoko joined Monaco from Ligue 1 rivals Rennes in 2014 and made his France debut in a friendly defeat by Spain in March this year.

He was part of the Monaco squad that reached the Champions League semi-finals last season, going out of the competition to Juventus. Bakayoko, who will wear the number 14 shirt at Chelsea, said:

"I am very happy to be here and to join this great team. "I have grown up watching Chelsea. Signing was the natural thing for me because it is a club I loved very much in my childhood.

"I am now looking forward to evolving under this fantastic coach [Antonio Conte] and alongside so many great team-mates."

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/07/just-in-chelsea-fc-announce-signing-of.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44 dominique

Re: Just In: Chelsea FC Announce Signing Of Monaco Star Player, Tiemoue Bakayoko by Chikelue2000(m): 8:35pm On Jul 15, 2017
Welcome to Stamford bridge....

Man u, Arsenal, City n Liverpool in trouble

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Fc Batshuayi Saying Too Much Sauce.. / Iheanacho For Leicester Medical Tomorrow / Who Wore It Best?? PL Managers In London For Yearly Meeting Ahead Of Kick-off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.