Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,167 members, 7,977,397 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 07:34 AM

Tonto Dikeh Hangs Out With Hushpuppi According To This Instagram User - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Hangs Out With Hushpuppi According To This Instagram User (2163 Views)

Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi / Ann Of Kingtblakhoc Lists Celebrities She's Slept With. Hushpuppi Reacts / "IK Ogbonna Lost His Wife, Sonia, To A Billionaire" - Instagram User Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Hangs Out With Hushpuppi According To This Instagram User by winkmart: 7:00pm On Jul 15, 2017
Since Tonto Dikeh officially split from her husband,there has been speculation as to who she is dating.Now,a post has sparked rumours the actress is involved with Instagram big boy,Hushpuppi who she follows.

A friend of Hushpuppi posted photos with Tonto and wrote:
[img]https://2.bp..com/-D7QDuc8clyE/WWpQ2et9k_I/AAAAAAADun8/pyFpQtudGqEnIfs1b-T5K5zt3XSyPHXGACLcBGAs/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

Hanging with my blood brother wifey .Is so fun yesterday.Thanks @tontolet

Underneath,she replied saying:

''Mrning bro''

He has since edited the captions.

[img]https://4.bp..com/-fxbwjDGF42s/WWpQziigFuI/AAAAAAADun4/azrPW9qMnO8jDM-PODeXOV1eI4kQAtKcQCLcBGAs/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-ahSbr57T_WM/WWpRShAk0qI/AAAAAAADuoE/TpMNmd-ggXAESZIYTf-gyAfi_GT15JxPACLcBGAs/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/07/tonto-dikeh-hangs-out-with-hushpuppi.html

lalasticlala
Re: Tonto Dikeh Hangs Out With Hushpuppi According To This Instagram User by HungerBAD: 7:01pm On Jul 15, 2017
Lol.

Women like where soft sha and since this guy seem to be loaded,i don't blame Tonto for porting there since Seun Osewa stopped crushing on her after she became fairly used (After one Pikin)

Used to be this late notorious robber where i grew up in Lagos,and we all use to talk about him in hush voices.

My Neighbor schooling at OAU then hated him,and she always spit on the ground when he drives past to come see his parents.

I was surprise when i came back from NYSC after many months,and saw her at an advanced stage in her pregnancy. When i asked my mom how manage,she whispered that the notorious armed robber is the dad.

That was the day i gave up on women. What they say,is not what they usually mean.

Many years later she now claims the guy used Juju on her then. What is it about money that attracts women to any kind of man?don't they find some men below their standards even with their money?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Hangs Out With Hushpuppi According To This Instagram User by DAntivirus: 7:01pm On Jul 15, 2017
this nigga above me just ruined my mission...

Nevertheless, Back to the topic... One door closes for an Olosho, another one opens...

#Tontopuppi grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Hangs Out With Hushpuppi According To This Instagram User by jaychubi: 7:04pm On Jul 15, 2017
Really
Re: Tonto Dikeh Hangs Out With Hushpuppi According To This Instagram User by Papiikush: 7:04pm On Jul 15, 2017
She needs a new source of income
Re: Tonto Dikeh Hangs Out With Hushpuppi According To This Instagram User by krissconnect(m): 7:07pm On Jul 15, 2017
Some people are really never meant for marriage, they only involve themselves to avoid the wagging tongue of people.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Hangs Out With Hushpuppi According To This Instagram User by krissconnect(m): 7:09pm On Jul 15, 2017
DAntivirus:
this nigga above me just ruined my mission...

Nevertheless, Back to the topic... One door closes for an Olosho, another one opens...

#Tontopuppi grin
You ever fcked with her before? undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Hangs Out With Hushpuppi According To This Instagram User by DAntivirus: 7:11pm On Jul 15, 2017
krissconnect:
You ever fcked with her before? undecided
was that a rhetorical question?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Hangs Out With Hushpuppi According To This Instagram User by Jostico: 7:41pm On Jul 15, 2017
Olosho. The previous husband should go for Thanksgiving tomorrow. God answered his prayers.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Hangs Out With Hushpuppi According To This Instagram User by Ever8054: 8:27pm On Jul 15, 2017
hushpuppi be like...phyno...you don see my Gucci Toto...!

Re: Tonto Dikeh Hangs Out With Hushpuppi According To This Instagram User by LesbianBoy(m): 8:29pm On Jul 15, 2017
undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Hangs Out With Hushpuppi According To This Instagram User by opeyemiieblog(m): 10:11pm On Jul 15, 2017
no b huss b dis jor
Re: Tonto Dikeh Hangs Out With Hushpuppi According To This Instagram User by Preciousify(f): 11:46pm On Jul 16, 2017
HungerBAD:
Lol.

Women like where soft sha and since this guy seem to be loaded,i don't blame Tonto for porting there since Seun Osewa stopped crushing on her after she became fairly used (After one Pikin)

Used to be this late notorious robber where i grew up in Lagos,and we all use to talk about him in hush voices.

My Neighbor schooling at OAU then hated him,and she always spit on the ground when he drives past to come see his parents.

I was surprise when i came back from NYSC after many months,and saw her at an advanced stage in her pregnancy. When i asked my mom how manage,she whispered that the notorious armed robber is the dad.

That was the day i gave up on women. What they say,is not what they usually mean.

Many years later she now claims the guy used Juju on her then. What is it about money that attracts women to any kind of man?don't they find some men below their standards even with their money?

Pls not all women. You can use 'some' women and I will agree with you.

(1) (Reply)

“if My Pair Of Breasts Offend You, Look Away” -OAP Gbemi / Bbnaija;khloe Spotted Arriving SA At The Airport, She Has Been Voted Back? Video / Alex Receives Royal Welcome In Benin City - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.