Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,281 members, 7,974,272 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 07:33 PM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo's Online Spat - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo's Online Spat (31000 Views)

Kanye West And Kemi Olunloyo 2004 Throwback Photo / Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo Settle Their Beef / Mercy Aigbe And Kemi Afolabi Twerking At Child's Birthday (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo's Online Spat by paradigmshift(m): 10:55pm On Jul 15, 2017
nobody dey take mugu freeze serious.
D guy dn fall him land big time.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo's Online Spat by wittyt98(m): 10:56pm On Jul 15, 2017
fastgyal:
from his reply, it seems he's afraid of Aunty Kemi, cuz she's the only one that's a match for the kind of wild uncontrollable mouth he has.
and by the way, no one asked him to comment on the matter, the guy just wanna be relevant.
not to be rude... Does that mean you're just trying to. Be relevant with your opinion I think u call comment right now?

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo's Online Spat by SplendidE(f): 10:56pm On Jul 15, 2017
Freeze again? This man and pokenosing be like 5&6
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo's Online Spat by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 15, 2017
zicoraads:
Same thing I said on the other thread. And someone quoted me to say he insulted someone's mother. How does that even make sense? Involving a kid in their spat was just wrong. She is innocent. She knows nothing.
It is called collateral damage
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo's Online Spat by Iamthoney(m): 11:01pm On Jul 15, 2017
fastgyal:
from his reply, it seems he's afraid of Aunty Kemi, cuz she's the only one that's a match for the kind of wild uncontrollable mouth he has.
and by the way, no one asked him to comment on the matter, the guy just wanna be relevant.
Kinda a notice me shiii
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo's Online Spat by TunnyOgunnowo(m): 11:04pm On Jul 15, 2017
The drama between comedian Seyi Law and Blogger Kemi Olunloyo is becoming a very messy one. The duo have been on each other's case for sometime now and the saga is primarily because of Seyi Law's daughter, Tiwa, who Kemi Olunloyo perceived as being obese. Today, both of them went on a social media fight and it was really petty.

See their posts on IG at > http://www.absolutehearts.com/2017/07/between-comedian-seyi-law-and-blogger.html

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo's Online Spat by abbeynism(m): 11:05pm On Jul 15, 2017
If this man can make sense with em 2 cent I am sure all em rubbish talks na 50 CENT
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo's Online Spat by 0b10010011: 11:16pm On Jul 15, 2017
dolphinife:
Honestly, why should that innocent child be involved in a two-fighting brawl?

Because two adult kids re having an online brawl!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo's Online Spat by 0b10010011: 11:20pm On Jul 15, 2017
7Alexander:
All of you saying that Kemi shouldn't have involved the baby, well that's your opinion.

Did you guys ever spare a thought for Kemi and how she must have felt when Seyi kept 'kicking' her while she was already down? Imagine the pains of been gloated at while at your worst.

In war, you pick your best weapon and employ your best strategy, while your opponent does same. There are no rules. The idea is to hit them where it hurts, decimate them, if possible eliminate them. This is what Kemi has done.

Unfortunately, Seyi's daughter is what we call 'Collateral Damage'.

You re brilliant!

I dont pity the both. Everything is fair in a warfare

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo's Online Spat by OBAGADAFFI: 11:28pm On Jul 15, 2017
7Alexander:
All of you saying that Kemi shouldn't have involved the baby, well that's your opinion.

Did you guys ever spare a thought for Kemi and how she must have felt when Seyi kept 'kicking' her while she was already down? Imagine the pains of been gloated at while at your worst.

In war, you pick your best weapon and employ your best strategy, while your opponent does same. There are no rules. The idea is to hit them where it hurts, decimate them, if possible eliminate them. This is what Kemi has done.

Really.

You probably forgot Kemi can go to Jail for the attack on that child?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo's Online Spat by Tedassie(m): 11:50pm On Jul 15, 2017
fastgyal:
They did,read the tweets above
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo's Online Spat by SURElee(f): 12:03am On Jul 16, 2017
Kemilala will soon land on FRZ forgetting their paddy paddy lifestyle. And this isn't the articulated FRZ talking, he just did this because he was called upon to talk and not in the mood to dissect the matter else he would realised that kemilala already involved Seyilaw's wife by mentioning her inability to carry babies.

This life eh! People must use your challenges to curse/mock you after which doors will open for you.
A couple waits 5 years to have a child and then you wake up to lambast the first time parents who probably have no knowledge on raising a first child. Why even give that advice to them on social media openly, why she no DM seyilaw?
Personally, that child just has the father's chubby cheeks and baby fat which she will eventual burn off.

If some people know the stress it takes TTC in one year, let alone 5yrs waiting for a child, it will take the grace of God not to over pamper that child when the child arrives.

God give the adults involved the wisdom to retrace their steps.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo's Online Spat by abdulgold07(m): 12:08am On Jul 16, 2017
Buy and sell iTunes card at dope rate yes it's possible to buy iTunes card (ecode) and other Gift cards //bitcoin (buy and sell) Call and whatsapp 08038378677 �
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo's Online Spat by Nobody: 12:19am On Jul 16, 2017
7Alexander:

All is fair in love and war

Intelligent-Filled Post.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo's Online Spat by Nobody: 1:08am On Jul 16, 2017
@ post,

Who asked for your opinion?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo's Online Spat by samsam2019: 6:07am On Jul 16, 2017
Came:
I no say freezer go shook mouth inside this matter, and he don finally shook mouth.
and you shook mouth into his own matter too
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo's Online Spat by slap1(m): 6:49am On Jul 16, 2017
After immense pressure indeed. You're now the Pope abi? Bloody liar!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo's Online Spat by ariklawani(f): 7:11am On Jul 16, 2017
Freebrowsing12:
Media personality Daddy Freeze has aired his two cents on the online spat between ace comedian,Seyi Law and controversial journalist,Kemi Olunloyo.He wrote

After immense pressure from many quarters to drop my two cents, I finally bow. Here is my take.
-
Although I respect aunty Kemi a lot and stood by her throughout her struggle, I totally disagree with her involving Sheyi's kid daughter.
That child had absolutely ZERO fault in this and doesn't deserve to be brought online and ridiculed. I believe, being the good woman that I know her to be, she will offer Sheyi Law and apology for involving his child.
-
If after that, they choose to continue with their online brawl, who am I to judge them or take sides? They are both adults that I know and respect and I won't interfere in their fracas, as long as no innocent children are involved! ~FRZ

[img]https://2.bp..com/-FAAhSW8vJLU/WWpjBfjOzvI/AAAAAAADupM/vTS8Z3qICQ0vQyomYlcT9e1OBr6WGH9qwCLcBGAs/s1600/Untitled.jpg[/img]

More @>>> http://trendzbase..com/2017/07/daddy-freeze-reacts-to-seyi-law-and.html

Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Freeze.u no go mind ur biz.Na everything u dey put mouth.over sabi dey worry u.u just dey spread matter.Na y u not fit manage ur home.ITK.I know ur type...Na so the matter go dey spread now wey him Don put mouth. another celeb go join.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo's Online Spat by godquality: 7:13am On Jul 16, 2017
Una dey hear dey chook mouth but still dey complain why papa freezer too chook mouth. Hypocrites everywhere.

Anyway as per wetin him talk, i agree with am. That woman Bleep up involving that child. Seyi law even try because if na my child anybody involve like that, i for yab, swear, abuse, insult, instigate and and and....
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo's Online Spat by achieversbizpro(m): 8:51am On Jul 16, 2017
ok
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo's Online Spat by olowobaba10: 9:52am On Jul 16, 2017
SEYI LAW CALLED FOR IT AND TRANSFERRED TO HIS DAUGHTER
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo's Online Spat by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 16, 2017
OrestesDante:
Freeze again?

Na hin job b dat nau grin

Meanwhile, Send SMS at http://angelbulksms.com for fast delivery.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo's Online Spat by Dcaliphate(m): 12:39pm On Jul 16, 2017
oshe11:
For those of U acting like a Fuvkboy n digging soneone's future wife.......

JUST KNOW THAT ANOTHER FUVKBOY IS ALSO DIGGING UR FUTURE WIFE AND WHEN HE IS DONE UR PREEK AND HER PUNNY NO GO GET ANY FRICTION DURING SEX grin
if not for anyother thing today is sunday, boy, grow up!!!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo's Online Spat by oshe11: 12:43pm On Jul 16, 2017
Dcaliphate:
if not for anyother thing today is sunday, boy, grow up!!!
hmmmmm
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo's Online Spat by Holamilekan97(m): 6:07pm On Jul 16, 2017
Just passing by.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan With Comedian Bovi (Photos) / Iyabo Ojo And Priscilla Ajoke, Her Daughter Look Hot In New Adorable Photos / Don Jazzy And Giuseppina Baafi, Ex Miss Ghana All Smiles In Cute Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.