Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,049 members, 7,973,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 07:42 PM

What’s Something You’ve Tried, That You’ll Never, Ever Try Again? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What’s Something You’ve Tried, That You’ll Never, Ever Try Again? (510 Views)

Sorry, You Can't Post In This Section Yet. Please Try Again In A Week Or So. / What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining / You Cannot Do That Right Now. Please Try Again In A Few Hours. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What’s Something You’ve Tried, That You’ll Never, Ever Try Again? by harbjar(m): 9:21pm On Jul 15, 2017
sometimes we all do have this crazy fantasies and weird stuffs we so much crave to do and when we eventually do it.. we tend to regret ever craving for such and regret even more for trying it out...
mine was jumping from a story building, i was longing to jump from a certain height and everytime i was up, it was always like if i didnt jump then i would die...
and until i jumped from a story building and almost broke my leg, that crazy and stupid desire never left me
Re: What’s Something You’ve Tried, That You’ll Never, Ever Try Again? by Loyalblak007(f): 9:23pm On Jul 15, 2017
Playing Soccer game

The last time I did with my bf, he was just scoring...I didn't even finish the game
Re: What’s Something You’ve Tried, That You’ll Never, Ever Try Again? by ILoveChess: 12:38am On Jul 16, 2017
Going to The Experience. That musical concert that holds every year at TBS. I'll never go there again in my life. The last time I did, it was just a self inflicted punishment.

(1) (Reply)

British Woman And Pakistani Lover Jailed For Having Premarital Sex In Dubai / Queen Elizabeth II ‘to Leave Throne’ And Make Prince Charles The King Of Engl / Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans Reveals Covenant He Has Made With God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.