Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,124 members, 7,949,876 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 09:31 PM

IPOB Member Buried In A Rocket-like Casket - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Member Buried In A Rocket-like Casket (1202 Views)

British IPOB Member Regains Freedom From DSS Custody After Arrest. Photos / IPOB Member Who Was Shot By Soldiers Flown Abroad For Treatment. Photos / IPOB Member Buried In Rocket Casket (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Member Buried In A Rocket-like Casket by weezyk(m): 10:28pm On Jul 15, 2017
As shared on facebook by one Prince Emeka. An alleged IPOB member was laid to rest in a fashionable manner as his casket was designed like Rocket.

Rest in Peace

Source: http://whenhow24..nl/2017/07/ipob-member-buried-in-rocket-like-casket.html?m=1

Re: IPOB Member Buried In A Rocket-like Casket by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 15, 2017
Na wa ooo weytin pesin no go see for this life. looks like an icbm(intercontinental ballistic missile) grin
Re: IPOB Member Buried In A Rocket-like Casket by jessejunior(m): 10:30pm On Jul 15, 2017
he has been rocketed to the forever land

anyways R.I.P
Re: IPOB Member Buried In A Rocket-like Casket by nabiz(m): 10:31pm On Jul 15, 2017
Waoo
Re: IPOB Member Buried In A Rocket-like Casket by tobillionaire(m): 10:32pm On Jul 15, 2017
grin
Re: IPOB Member Buried In A Rocket-like Casket by pazienza(m): 10:39pm On Jul 15, 2017
Interesting. The Igbo mind can dream o! smiley

The world belongs to dreamers, if you can't dream it, you can't work on it and you obviously can't possess it.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Member Buried In A Rocket-like Casket by Guestlander: 10:44pm On Jul 15, 2017
pazienza:
Interesting. The Igbo mind can dream o! smiley

The world belongs to dreamers, if you can't dream it, you can't work on it and you obviously can't possess it.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/gallery/2013/feb/07/ghana-coffins-in-pictures

Check out these Ghana caskets. You wouldn't hear them bragging about any morbid dreams.
Re: IPOB Member Buried In A Rocket-like Casket by pazienza(m): 10:50pm On Jul 15, 2017
Guestlander:

Check out these Ghana caskets. You wouldn't hear them bragging about any morbid dreams.

So these dreams pain you? grin

Lol! We are not Ghanaians, we are Biafrans, and we have dreams! I understand that as a Nigerian, you are used to living in a dreamless country ruled by visioneless rulers.
It's not our fault bro.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Member Buried In A Rocket-like Casket by Modsenemy(f): 10:55pm On Jul 15, 2017
Are u sure it's a casket or the Biafrans simply preparing for what might hit them next?
Re: IPOB Member Buried In A Rocket-like Casket by Guestlander: 10:57pm On Jul 15, 2017
pazienza:

Lol! We are not Ghanaians, we are Biafrans, and we have dreams! I understand that as a Nigerian, you are used to living in a dreamless country ruled by visioneless rulers.
It's not our fault bro.

I don't share your morbid dream of funny caskets. I don't even know how you can think of this as a kind of dream. If dreaming funny caskets is your thing, I think you need to take a trip to Ghana, they are far ahead of you.
Re: IPOB Member Buried In A Rocket-like Casket by pazienza(m): 11:04pm On Jul 15, 2017
Guestlander:

I don't share your morbid dream of funny caskets. I don't even know how you can think of this as a kind of dream. If dreaming funny caskets is your thing, I think you need to take a trip to Ghana, they are far ahead of you.

Lol! You shared good enough in it to be quoting my post and spilling your frustration up and down. grin

9 Likes

Re: IPOB Member Buried In A Rocket-like Casket by ZZ22: 11:08pm On Jul 15, 2017
Guestlander:

Why dont you show the one made by Afonjas? Why do you have to go all the way to Ghana.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Member Buried In A Rocket-like Casket by Guestlander: 11:10pm On Jul 15, 2017
ZZ22:
Why dont you show the one made by Afonjas? Why do you have to go all the way to Ghana.

You can have the industry to yourself. Must we compete with you on that as well?
Re: IPOB Member Buried In A Rocket-like Casket by ZZ22: 11:16pm On Jul 15, 2017
Guestlander:

You can have the industry to yourself. Must we compete with you on that as well?
Then fucck off the thread. Must you come up at every Biafran thread smelling ewedu and amala.

8 Likes

Re: IPOB Member Buried In A Rocket-like Casket by chiagozien(m): 11:21pm On Jul 15, 2017
Rip to the dead
Re: IPOB Member Buried In A Rocket-like Casket by Guestlander: 11:23pm On Jul 15, 2017
ZZ22:
Then fucck off the thread. Must you come up at every Biafran thread smelling ewedu and amala.

Amala and ewedu is good.
Re: IPOB Member Buried In A Rocket-like Casket by adem30: 11:24pm On Jul 15, 2017
Many Igbos are even dying before Buhari. What a mystery
Re: IPOB Member Buried In A Rocket-like Casket by Danzakidakura(m): 12:02am On Jul 16, 2017
R.I.P yo our falling hero's we shall never forget the price you paid one day we will take our revenge.
Re: IPOB Member Buried In A Rocket-like Casket by Nobody: 12:26am On Jul 16, 2017
pazienza:

It's not our fault bro.

Buried on Nigerian soil grin
Re: IPOB Member Buried In A Rocket-like Casket by iberrylee(m): 12:32am On Jul 16, 2017
Rocketed to HELL
Re: IPOB Member Buried In A Rocket-like Casket by Agumbankembu: 12:48am On Jul 16, 2017
My people sef.

Re: IPOB Member Buried In A Rocket-like Casket by conductor16: 1:56am On Jul 16, 2017
RIP
Re: IPOB Member Buried In A Rocket-like Casket by Dedetwo(m): 2:08am On Jul 16, 2017
TheCabal:

Buried on Nigerian soil grin

Point of correction, Biafran soil!!!

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Will Be Restructured — National Assembly / Let us use Biafra to get our rights - Ohaneze / If Nigeria Splits Who Will Pay Her Debts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.