Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,746 members, 7,889,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:26 AM

President Buhari To Return To Nigeria In Two Weeks Time - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari To Return To Nigeria In Two Weeks Time (2535 Views)

Ize-Iyamu Asks Obaseki To Return To APC / Extend Lockdown For Another Two Weeks, PDP Reps Tell Buhari / Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari To Return To Nigeria In Two Weeks Time by LionDeLeo: 8:40am On Jul 16, 2017
obonujoker:

You are Omenkalives.... your comments give you up.... grin

Stop spamming the forum with Aba made engrish grin grin grin

Re: President Buhari To Return To Nigeria In Two Weeks Time by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 16, 2017
Re: President Buhari To Return To Nigeria In Two Weeks Time by obonujoker(m): 8:44am On Jul 16, 2017
LionDeLeo:

You can run but can't hide, Omenka.... u must receive the recompense of your support for clueless Buhari.... grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Return To Nigeria In Two Weeks Time by CharlotteFlair: 9:43am On Jul 16, 2017
funlord:

He is not! Stop embarrassing yourself by making spurious claims! If you want to engage liondeleo engage him and if you also want to engage omenka or omenkalives do it and beat them at their own game using your wit! Stop beating around the bush looking for alternate reasons as to why they both continually pound your skull with theirs!
Shut up kid! Nobody invited you here.
Re: President Buhari To Return To Nigeria In Two Weeks Time by CharlotteFlair: 9:47am On Jul 16, 2017
obonujoker:

You are Omenkalives.... your comments give you up.... grin
My brother, from the very first time I read comments from that moniker, I knew who he was. grin
Re: President Buhari To Return To Nigeria In Two Weeks Time by CharlotteFlair: 9:51am On Jul 16, 2017
LionDeLeo:

See how low you have sunk, what is wrong with his "engrish"?
Re: President Buhari To Return To Nigeria In Two Weeks Time by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 9:53am On Jul 16, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Omenka grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Return To Nigeria In Two Weeks Time by CharlotteFlair: 9:55am On Jul 16, 2017
obonujoker:

You can run but can't hide, Omenka.... u must receive the recompense of your support for clueless Buhari.... grin
I swear! If he likes let him change to LionDeLeolives, I'm following him and will continue goading him towards the lagoon where he will pay for his many sins on this forum.
Re: President Buhari To Return To Nigeria In Two Weeks Time by Justiceleague1: 7:17pm On Jul 24, 2017
LionDeLeo:

From being dead to "returning to London two weeks later", are you people not getting choked already?

looks like this roving mallam is back to prison grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

FFK Reacts To Obasanjo’s Statement That Nigeria Will Collapse If Buhari Wins / President Buhari Massively Leading Saraki, Kwankwaso And Atiku In Online Poll / 2019: A Better Year For Nigeria By Nonso Ozoemena

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.