Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,199 members, 7,880,739 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:11 AM

Bragging About Wealth Is Childish – Phyno - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bragging About Wealth Is Childish – Phyno (526 Views)

Police Confront Teni For Bragging Saying " I Fit Slap Police For Your Case" / Yvonne Nelson Replies Fan Who Said Her Dress Sense Is Childish(photo) / Adaeze Yobo Is Childish For Pulling Stupid Beyonce Stunt With Her Baby [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bragging About Wealth Is Childish – Phyno by HeWrites(m): 3:23am On Jul 16, 2017
Popular rapper, Phyno, was in the news some weeks ago when an Internet personality, Ray HushPuppi accused him and Iceprince of wearing fake wrist-watches. HushPuppi had written, “If you don’t want people to patronise pirated copy (sic) of your work, don’t patronise pirated copy of other people’s work #Hypocrites.”

Having none of that, Phyno took to his Snapchat account to reply. In a series of posts, he wrote, “We are not on the same level. You live and die for Gucci. I will live and die for my people. The hunger is different here man…I’ve got cribs, live in my house, yet never posted it. Bought a house for my mum; never posted it. Got her a car on her birthday last two years; never posted it.”

Sunday Scoop caught up with the Igbo rapper and he stated that he had put the episode behind him. “It is very childish to brag about what I have. I care more about touching lives in positive ways. It is not really about how much you have in your bank account but how many people’s lives you have made better. The good thing is that I have a track record and people know what I do. So it doesn’t really make sense for me to be exchanging words with someone who just came from nowhere and has no credibility whatsoever.”

Shedding some light on his background, Phyno said, “I am happy for how far I have come. My father never wanted me to become an artiste because he felt it wasn’t a good profession. But I decided to stick to my guns and I have proved that one can also have a good life with music. Now, people call on me to mentor their children and that couldn’t have happened years ago. Nigerian music has gone global and the future looks even brighter.”

Source; http://drinosblog..is/2017/07/bragging-about-wealth-is-childish-phyno.html

LALASTICLALA FYNESTBOI MYND44

Re: Bragging About Wealth Is Childish – Phyno by Odosa1(m): 3:27am On Jul 16, 2017
Baba abeg leave dt pupet, oh sori puppi make e dy do i too know
Re: Bragging About Wealth Is Childish – Phyno by Nobody: 3:40am On Jul 16, 2017
Oziokwu....
Re: Bragging About Wealth Is Childish – Phyno by dingbang(m): 4:46am On Jul 16, 2017
Hushpuppi if you die now will you take your wristwatch with you to the land of beyond?

Only hushpuppi should quote me . angry
Re: Bragging About Wealth Is Childish – Phyno by hisgrace090: 5:02am On Jul 16, 2017
Too childish.
Re: Bragging About Wealth Is Childish – Phyno by kocvalour(m): 5:04am On Jul 16, 2017
you started with Rap but now fading in that aspect

no good rapper in 9ja so far
I think South Africa is way ahead in rap music than Nigeria
Re: Bragging About Wealth Is Childish – Phyno by ebukahandsome(m): 5:47am On Jul 16, 2017
kocvalour:
you started with Rap but now fading in that aspect

no good rapper in 9ja so far

I think South Africa is way ahead in rap music than Nigeria

No he started as a producer in 2003
Re: Bragging About Wealth Is Childish – Phyno by chriskosherbal(m): 5:51am On Jul 16, 2017
One of Naija best no doubt.

Overcome erection challenges & quick release in men..check my signature.
Re: Bragging About Wealth Is Childish – Phyno by opeyemiieblog(m): 6:12am On Jul 16, 2017
shuu
Re: Bragging About Wealth Is Childish – Phyno by nzeobi(m): 6:46am On Jul 16, 2017
taking unnessary pictures and posting on the social media often only depicts joblessness and immaturity.
a broke man that is always posting silly pictures on social media will also flaunt anything there too

(1) (Reply)

Actress Iyabo Ojo Says Who Ever That Cursed Seyilaw’s Daughter, Tiwa Is Forever / Sango Worshipper Got Burnt While Performin Fire Magic / Can You Still Be With Your Wife After She Has Cheated On You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.