Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,855 members, 7,899,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 04:23 AM

The Fashola You Dont Know - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Fashola You Dont Know (1079 Views)

Governor Fashola, You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself! / The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. / Okada Riders Dare Fashola: You Can Not Ban Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fashola You Dont Know by forpeace: 12:43am On Feb 04, 2010
What caused his feud with tinubu?

he failed to renew tinubu's alpha beta deal with the government and was being evasive about it everytime tinubu brought the matter up . .this has been since nov 2009 when the contract expired. . .

why he failed to renew?

he had concluded plans with his partner in crime tunji olowolafe to register a company and use their company to collect lagos tax instead. . .they were planning on jacking up the percentage

why tinubu was furious enough to begin impeachment?

fashola's greed and adamance has almost cost AC anambra as there was not enough funds to pump in

how they settled?

fash has apologi\ed and renewed alpha beta. . .

FASHOLA . .saint or SINNER?
Re: The Fashola You Dont Know by sjeezy8: 12:47am On Feb 04, 2010
fashola saint or sinner "stainner"

As long as I see development I dont care if hes the devil himself.
Re: The Fashola You Dont Know by olafolarin(m): 12:50am On Feb 04, 2010
forpeace:

he failed to renew tinubu's alpha beta deal with the government and was being evasive about it everytime tinubu brought the matter up . .this has been since nov 2009 when the contract expired. . .

why he failed to renew?

he had concluded plans with his partner in crime tunji olowolafe to register a company and use their company to collect lagos tax instead. . .they were planning on jacking up the percentage

fashola's greed and adamance has almost cost AC anambra as there was not enough funds to pump in

how they settled?

[b]FASHOLA . .saint or SINNER?[/b]

Fashola is definitely a saint and a progressive performer at that.The best in the country right now.
Go suck it,
Re: The Fashola You Dont Know by vigasimple(m): 12:53am On Feb 04, 2010
We like the Fashola that we see, and good luck to the Fashola you see. If, and only if, the other governors in the country and your yeye offshore President does half of what the guy is doing, the country may well have being a better place today.  Remember 7 pointless agenda and visionless 2020.

Let us encourage the doers to do more and not simply demonise them for political gains
Re: The Fashola You Dont Know by diyobdw(f): 1:42am On Feb 04, 2010
"The Fashola we dont know" is not a problem (yet), Let others learn from his style of governance, 2011?!! Enough is enough!! tongue
Re: The Fashola You Dont Know by aloyemeka2: 1:47am On Feb 04, 2010
I'd rather stick with the fashola I don't know than the Tinubu I knew as a bandit. undecided
Re: The Fashola You Dont Know by ikamefa(f): 4:30am On Feb 04, 2010
abracadabra the more you see the less you understand grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

as far as am concerned they are all thieves

at least the incumbent gov thief is still doing things to improve lagos grin
Re: The Fashola You Dont Know by DrKitaun(m): 4:50am On Feb 04, 2010
forpeace:

why he failed to renew?

how they settled?

u are an inglorious Arrow . . .in fact u should be castrated tongue

who told u that the Alpha Beta contract was ever called off ? are u sick upstairs or sumtin ?

What do u know of Tinubu and impeachment ? u need to go for adult education as I doubt u ever went thru any form of formal education growing up . . . .ODE OSHI ! angry

and u seem to be on NL to forment trouble U WILL GET IT DOUBLE . . .IDIOT !!!

Go and tell your papa TINUBU that we were the ones who made him, WE WILL BRING HIM DOWN IF HE THINKS HE CAN DISTRACT THE SAME PERSON HE TOLD US CAN GET THE JOB DONE !!!

FASHOLA IS NO LONGER TINUBU'S BOY, HE IS THE CHIEF SERVANT OF LAGOS STATE AND NOTHING CAN STOP HIM FROM FINISHING THE GOOD JOB HE HAS STARTED !!!

NOT EVEN A TRILLION TINUBUS !!! cool
Re: The Fashola You Dont Know by ikamefa(f): 4:54am On Feb 04, 2010
@ kit

werrin?  why you enter kwapata with op?

you sabi am before? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

ehen! so you are a confirmed fashola boy

make  tinubu boy nor yarn!

omo chillaxe jare!
Re: The Fashola You Dont Know by Nobody: 4:57am On Feb 04, 2010
its so easy for deadbeats like for peace rubbish to make noise on the web.

thats why they say never argue with a fool- he'll clobber you with experience.
Re: The Fashola You Dont Know by DrKitaun(m): 5:14am On Feb 04, 2010
@Ikamefa

I was a confirmed Tinubu boy, now a confirmed Fash boy, I belong to mainstream AC,

I DONT CONDONE RUBBISH, TINUBU IS TAKING LAGOSIANS FOR GRANTED, WE KNOW HIS SECRETS, WHEN THE TIME IS RIPE, U GUYS WILL KNOW THAT SOME OF US KNOW WHAT EFCC DONT KNOW ABT TINUBU wink

Tinubu either shapes up or we will ship him out cheesy
Re: The Fashola You Dont Know by ikamefa(f): 5:18am On Feb 04, 2010
ok oh!!!!!! as una sabi una various logos

make una dey jolly togedah! grin grin grin grin
Re: The Fashola You Dont Know by forpeace: 8:31am On Feb 04, 2010
Dr Kitaun:

I was a confirmed Tinubu boy, now a confirmed Fash boy, I belong to mainstream AC,[b]

SHAMELESS BOY. . .WHEN WILL YOU EVER BECOME YOUR OWN MAN? ?**HISSES**
Re: The Fashola You Dont Know by lyfe(m): 9:29am On Feb 04, 2010
Dr Kitaun:

Go and tell your papa TINUBU that we were the ones who made him, WE WILL BRING HIM DOWN IF HE THINKS HE CAN DISTRACT THE SAME PERSON HE TOLD US CAN GET THE JOB DONE !!!

FASHOLA IS NO LONGER TINUBU'S BOY, HE IS THE CHIEF SERVANT OF LAGOS STATE AND NOTHING CAN STOP HIM FROM FINISHING THE GOOD JOB HE HAS STARTED !!!

NOT EVEN A TRILLION TINUBUS !!! cool

GBAM!!!

The only person that seems to get things right is having this problem.

Poster please tell us the the truth about Yaradau we know and other up to no good governors before telling us about "The Fashola You Dont Know"
Re: The Fashola You Dont Know by sunboy(m): 9:34am On Feb 04, 2010
@forpeace --- U should ask yourself dat question. Watever you do, impeach or no impeach , Fashola has done it in Lagos state for the first time and it remains like that. No body holy pass o, but Asiwaju who cant achieve in 8 years what Fash has done in few years of his first tenure , U should think for you self @FORPEACE THE ENEMY OF PROGRESS!!!
Re: The Fashola You Dont Know by Eagleseye1: 11:59am On Feb 04, 2010
With the way this poster always criticize BRF, i'm begining to suspect that
he is one of those TRADERS along Agege motor road that FASH frustrated
out of business tongue. If all the state governors will do one third of what BRF is
doing in Lagos, then Nigeria will be a better place to live.
@poster get  a life and stop this your childish behaviour.
Re: The Fashola You Dont Know by chosen04(f): 12:14pm On Feb 04, 2010
OK=====Pls let the thief continue to steal once he can plant flowers and construct Road?

ikamefa:

at least the incumbent gov thief is still doing things to improve lagos grin

forpeace link=topic=392522.msg5443125#msg5443125 date=1265240625:

why he failed to renew?

how they settled?

You sound like some1 who is been owed money by Fashola. Is your executed contract yet to be paid?

Eagles eye:

out of business tongue. If all the state governors will do one third of what BRF is
@poster get a life and stop this your childish behaviour.

You mean Fash is always experiencing same frustrations he subjected Lagos traders to? What goes around, comes around truely.
Re: The Fashola You Dont Know by ayettymama(f): 12:18pm On Feb 04, 2010
i dont get it

sebi tinubu's time has gone??

why is he still in the picture??

whats his own with the runnin of the state he couldnt?

oju igo

that only knows abt buying votes!

nonsense
Re: The Fashola You Dont Know by yeswecan(m): 12:25pm On Feb 04, 2010
Lets talk about the Fashola i know
Re: The Fashola You Dont Know by blacksta(m): 12:37pm On Feb 04, 2010
The whole process of paying a company 15% of IGR reeks of corruption and a waste of tax payers money . Lets be sensible here it is just not fair.
Re: The Fashola You Dont Know by Eagleseye1: 12:41pm On Feb 04, 2010
chosen04:

OK=====Pls let the thief continue to steal once he can plant flowers and construct Road?

Yes he steals but at the same time doing a nice job. How many of your other governor is doing
same? They only steal and nothing more.

You sound like some1 who is been owed money by Fashola. Is your executed contract yet to be paid?
FASH is not a debtor like your state governor whose name makes the list of bank debtors.

You mean [b]Fash is always experiencing same frustrations he subjected Lagos traders to? What goes around, comes around truely.[/b]
FASH is not experiencing  any frustration, rather it is you and forpeace that is being frustrated.

Re: The Fashola You Dont Know by Schuga: 12:44pm On Feb 04, 2010
What you failed to grab: It was Tinubu that gave us Fashola.

See what OBJ gave to Nigerians.

Tinubu is a genius, Fashola should learn politics.

You need money to win election in Nigeria but at same time you need to perform.

That was Awo strategy during the days of Western Region.
Re: The Fashola You Dont Know by blinx4real(m): 12:48pm On Feb 04, 2010
@blacksta, you mean we give the contratc to ministry workers who will collect the IGRs pay it into their own pockets and also go on strike when their salaries are delayed, please spare me

There is no cost to doing things right! if I spend 10naira and get a returns of 2 naira or spend 100naira and get a returns of 1mill which one is wiser, think b4 u post please.!
Re: The Fashola You Dont Know by Lagosboy: 1:17pm On Feb 04, 2010
I wonder why Nigerians seems to be contended with mediocrity. Yes Fashola has moved in the right direction but to simply wave away the allegations aginst him is the most stupid things Nigerians are saying. Foreign leaders who do well get probed for the simlest of things go ask for the water gate scandal, clinton for perjury, and in china you get hanged for corruption.

Tinubu is a smart crook and so is Fashola in my opinion. Lagos deserves better than what we are seeing. I am no fan of Tinubu in the least but i feel he has a case against fashola if Fashola renaged on the agreement before he single handedly made him the governor. That is Nigerian politics and if you want to be a good governor or administrator go build your own political machinery and not ride on the back of a god father. That is the only way we could have a decent governor in lagos state. Probably Jimi agbaje might have been idependent enough with no baggages. Fashola's baggage is tinubu and he has to be smart enough to deal with it. Fashola in my opinion is actually a stupid politician otherwise he would have waited to get a 2nd term and then face Tinubu with nothing to lose but now he has a lot to lose. impeachment means he cannot stand for any election in lagos again.
Re: The Fashola You Dont Know by Schuga: 1:30pm On Feb 04, 2010
Probably Jimi agbaje might have been idependent enough with no baggages.

It appears you dont stay in Nigeria.

There is no politician in Nigeria that can be independent.

You need money and God-father to be successful.
Re: The Fashola You Dont Know by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 04, 2010
Lagosboy:

I wonder why Nigerians seems to be contended with mediocrity. Yes Fashola has moved in the right direction but to simply wave away the allegations aginst him is the most silly things Nigerians are saying. Foreign leaders who do well get probed for the simlest of things go ask for the water gate scandal, clinton for perjury, and in china you get hanged for corruption.

Tinubu is a smart crook and so is Fashola in my opinion. Lagos deserves better than what we are seeing. I am no fan of Tinubu in the least but i feel he has a case against fashola if Fashola renaged on the agreement before he single handedly made him the governor. That is Nigerian politics and if you want to be a good governor or administrator go build your own political machinery and not ride on the back of a god father. That is the only way we could have a decent governor in lagos state. Probably Jimi agbaje might have been idependent enough with no baggages. Fashola's baggage is tinubu and he has to be smart enough to deal with it. Fashola in my opinion is actually a silly politician otherwise he would have waited to get a 2nd term and then face Tinubu with nothing to lose but now he has a lot to lose. impeachment means he cannot stand for any election in lagos again.

Yeah he has kissed the Roundhouse goodbye, come 2011. Park touts like Muiz Banire &Co forced his hand. I think he also got carried away by all the accolades he was getting from Nigerians
Re: The Fashola You Dont Know by blacksta(m): 1:52pm On Feb 04, 2010
blinx4real:

@blacksta,  you mean we give the contratc to ministry workers who will collect the IGRs pay it into their own pockets and also go on strike when their salaries are delayed,  please spare me

There is no cost to doing things right! if I spend 10naira and get a returns of 2 naira or spend 100naira and get a returns of 1mill which one is wiser,  think b4 u post please.!

So you are telling me with all the excellence of BRF the man cannot build an inhouse tax collection outfit that will render a more cost effective service for the tax payers.  I dont think the problem is whether a ministry or inhouse outfit can render a better service but more centred on corruption.  

I strongly believe that the Alpha beta model is just a legitimate method of stealing money.  If the system were that good what do you think will happen to arrangement when another party is in government
Re: The Fashola You Dont Know by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 04, 2010
forpeace:

why he failed to renew?

how they settled?

where is your brain?
Eagles eye:

@poster get  a life and stop this your childish behaviour.
i think the i d i o t is more than frustrated.oloshi

(1) (Reply)

Osunbor Exposes Ex-godfather: Anenih Is Fake / Petition To Inec: How Jonathan Rigged Pdp Primaries, By Atiku‏ / Nigerian Politics As Discussed In Ghanaian Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.