Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,545 members, 7,901,604 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:23 PM

I Cried So Much - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Cried So Much (575 Views)

You Will Not Have My Hatred: I Cried After Reading This / See Photos Of The Woman Who Cried As Buhari Received His Certificate From INEC / Thisday Bomber Cried For Missing Heaven - Witness. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Cried So Much by kbriggs: 1:43am On Feb 04, 2010
I AM ASHAMED OF THIS COUNTRY. SO WE HAVE GROWN NOTORIOUS ON CORRUPT GOVERNANCE TO THE POINT OF ATTRACTING SUCH RIDICULE FROM A FOREIGNER IN SUCH FASHION?

I PARTICIPATED IN THE POLITICS SECTION IN GENUINEBOARD FORUM NOW WHERE A FORIEGNER TOLD US THE TRUTH AND CONSEQUENTLY MOCKED US. EXACTLY IN HIS WORDS:

THESE WERE STATEMENTS MADE BY CITIZENS PICKED RANDOMLY FROM DIFFERENT PART OF NIGERIA. HOW MUCH OF THIS NEGATIVE REACTIONS WILL THEY COUNT BEFORE TAKING SERIOUS ACTIONS? IT IS OBVIOUS THAT NIGERIANS ARE UNDER A SPELL. IN THEIR OWN WORDS,READ!

A man who has been in coma will sign a document of about 300 pages when he had to sign every page. Common sense tells us that is not possible. And even if he signs, was he conscious of what he was signing. Did he know the implication even to himself. Was he mentally alert to know it was the supplementary budget he was signing. You see when people talk, they should be mindful that we’re not fools.

I AM TIRED OF THIS PLACE. SOMEONE PLEASE CALL 911

(1) (Reply)

Ten Ways Women Can Visualize Themselves As Leaders / Senate Considers Bill On Life Jail For Corrupt Public Officials / Vote For A New Capital City.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.