Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,233 members, 7,880,888 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:37 AM

Shame! NYSC Lady Exposes Big Boobs And Panties (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shame! NYSC Lady Exposes Big Boobs And Panties (photos) (2390 Views)

A Stranger Sent Me N10,000 Monthly During My NYSC - Lady Says / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room / Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shame! NYSC Lady Exposes Big Boobs And Panties (photos) by Nissando(m): 7:23am On Jul 16, 2017
Lately, even the NYSC program of all avenues is not spared of the gruesome effect of sexual immorality and promiscuity.

That Uniform was expected to be a symbol of uprightness but now, it's seen as a cheap clothe that can be manipulated in any way to suit the person's desires as seen in the case of one NYSC member, Eva, who thought it wise to expose everything including her dirty panties while putting on the uniform.
She actually posed for a photograph with her bare boobs and unzipped trouser that has been dragged down to allow all see her useless private parts..............

See the PHOTOS here and read more:
https://latestinfoandmore..com.ng/2017/07/nysc-member-disgraces-self-by-showing.html?m=1
Re: Shame! NYSC Lady Exposes Big Boobs And Panties (photos) by whatsupbitches: 7:27am On Jul 16, 2017
and so? Is it your boobs? so b******* can't free their twins anymore? but politician can embezzle all the money they want?
Re: Shame! NYSC Lady Exposes Big Boobs And Panties (photos) by Nissando(m): 7:31am On Jul 16, 2017
whatsupbitches:
and so? Is it your boobs? so b******* can't free their twins anymore? but politician can embezzle all the money they want?

Seun lalasticala abeg come see this one

1 Like

Re: Shame! NYSC Lady Exposes Big Boobs And Panties (photos) by segebase(m): 7:39am On Jul 16, 2017
my prick de stand for no reason
Re: Shame! NYSC Lady Exposes Big Boobs And Panties (photos) by whatsupbitches: 7:48am On Jul 16, 2017
Nissando:

Seun lalasticala abeg come see this one
undecided wink wink Seun? Lalaticlala? For what exactly?
Re: Shame! NYSC Lady Exposes Big Boobs And Panties (photos) by zitame: 7:50am On Jul 16, 2017
;DShe wants to show her endowment to interested dudes.. So unfortunate dat she 4got 2 drop her "contact me" ;DShe wants to show her endowment to interested dudes.. So unfortunate dat she 4got 2 drop her "contact me"
Re: Shame! NYSC Lady Exposes Big Boobs And Panties (photos) by Nissando(m): 8:30am On Jul 16, 2017
segebase:
my prick de stand for no reason

Cast and bind abeg

1 Like

Re: Shame! NYSC Lady Exposes Big Boobs And Panties (photos) by Nissando(m): 8:31am On Jul 16, 2017
zitame:
;DShe wants to show her endowment to interested dudes.. So unfortunate dat she 4got 2 drop her "contact me" ;DShe wants to show her endowment to interested dudes.. So unfortunate dat she 4got 2 drop her "contact me"

Ittaff be for her
Re: Shame! NYSC Lady Exposes Big Boobs And Panties (photos) by ikp120(m): 9:03am On Jul 16, 2017
The hoe is advertising her products to the next money bag.
Re: Shame! NYSC Lady Exposes Big Boobs And Panties (photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:33am On Jul 16, 2017
But the panties ain't dirty na
Re: Shame! NYSC Lady Exposes Big Boobs And Panties (photos) by Nissando(m): 9:35am On Jul 16, 2017
Tajbol4splend:
But the panties ain't dirty na

"Dirty"
Re: Shame! NYSC Lady Exposes Big Boobs And Panties (photos) by Nissando(m): 9:36am On Jul 16, 2017
Re: Shame! NYSC Lady Exposes Big Boobs And Panties (photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:38am On Jul 16, 2017
Nissando:

"Dirty"

What?
Re: Shame! NYSC Lady Exposes Big Boobs And Panties (photos) by WebSurfer(m): 10:11am On Jul 16, 2017
When you finally graduated from oloshoism

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Killed In Brazil For Sleeping With Another's Wife(graphic pics) / The Best Way To Ask Your Partner For Sex! / 2 Feminists Mock Men On Twitter. Also Advising Women To Cheat On Their Husband.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.