Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,079 members, 7,890,581 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:17 PM

Raji Fashola's Brother 'ibrahim' Survives Gas Explosion Shares Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Raji Fashola's Brother 'ibrahim' Survives Gas Explosion Shares Photos (1457 Views)

Ned Nwoko Shares Photos Of His Children (Daughters) / Babatunde Fashola's Brother Marks 22 Months Since Surviving Gas Explosion / How Gas Explosion Changed My Life – Fashola’s Brother Narrates Shocking Experien (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Raji Fashola's Brother 'ibrahim' Survives Gas Explosion Shares Photos by teegrams(m): 8:12am On Jul 16, 2017
The younger brother of Minister of Power, Works and Housing, Babatunde Raji Fashola, who survived a gas explosion at home has taken to IG to thank God and friends saying he is so much alive.

Ibrahim Ademola Fashola wrote:

On the 30th of Aug 2016, a gas explosion changed my life. Literally been through the fire. Thank you for all the love and support. I am still here. Be cautious of Gas Leaks. #ThankGod4Life #Alhamdulilahi #BurnsSurvivor #Recovery #OneLife. #WhenTheresLife #TheresHope?

More photos below;
http://rayoonline.com/raji-fasholas-brother-ibrahim-survives-gas-explosion-shares-photos-hospital-bed/

Re: Raji Fashola's Brother 'ibrahim' Survives Gas Explosion Shares Photos by Shelloween(m): 8:14am On Jul 16, 2017
Nothing scares the hell of out me like gas cookers. Lord save us from those mini bombs.
Re: Raji Fashola's Brother 'ibrahim' Survives Gas Explosion Shares Photos by pyyxxaro: 8:14am On Jul 16, 2017
Ogaaaan oh

See as e smile for the first pik grin

This guy passport go rugged undecided

Naaa plastic surgery go end am
Re: Raji Fashola's Brother 'ibrahim' Survives Gas Explosion Shares Photos by nerodenero: 8:18am On Jul 16, 2017
The guy looks practically roasted in the second picture. Surviving cases like this is rare and when you do, dupe ti e. You live to die another day. Wishing you long life, amen
Re: Raji Fashola's Brother 'ibrahim' Survives Gas Explosion Shares Photos by thesicilian: 8:25am On Jul 16, 2017
Shelloween:
Nothing scares the hell of out me like gas cookers. Lord save us from those mini bombs.
What choice do we have? Kerosene stoves, electricity are out of the question. The safest now seems to be the old school fire place.
Re: Raji Fashola's Brother 'ibrahim' Survives Gas Explosion Shares Photos by Cholls(m): 9:28am On Jul 16, 2017
my brother wow

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Best Rapper Between Olamide And Seriki? / A Married Director Once Asked Me Out-bimbo Ademoye Talks Nudity And Harrassment / Here Is The All-female Bobsled Team Taking Nigeria To The 2018 Winter Olympics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.