Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,859 members, 7,972,986 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 02:45 AM

Our Company Buys Hardwood Charcoal - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Our Company Buys Hardwood Charcoal (994 Views)

Easter Bonus:charcoal Export Contract! !! Hardwood Charcoal Direct ...... / Lowest Prices Evet:hardwood Charcoal-ayin/fingers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Company Buys Hardwood Charcoal by PSCONSULT: 10:28am On Jul 16, 2017
Happy weekend to you all. Our company do buy hardwood charcoal from season to season.we are hereby looking for compentent suppliers that will not dissappoint us.kindly send me your location and your cheaper price per bag.You can reach me via - 07036427775.
Re: Our Company Buys Hardwood Charcoal by wonders01: 5:38pm On Jul 16, 2017
Do contact us.
Re: Our Company Buys Hardwood Charcoal by Abdulrasaq01(m): 5:42pm On Jul 16, 2017
PSCONSULT:
Happy weekend to you all. Our company do buy hardwood charcoal from season to season.we are hereby looking for compentent suppliers that will not dissappoint us.kindly send me your location and your cheaper price per bag.You can reach me via - 07036427775.
Contact us.
Re: Our Company Buys Hardwood Charcoal by tectonotimes: 9:45am On Jul 17, 2017
PSCONSULT:
Click on the first link on my signature to learn the contemporary dynamics of export to avoid any pitfall.
Re: Our Company Buys Hardwood Charcoal by PSCONSULT: 6:54pm On Jul 18, 2017
Goodday to you all.
Re: Our Company Buys Hardwood Charcoal by eseleborjpyaho: 11:15pm On Jul 18, 2017
siSend the quantity needed and mode of delivery and payment to eseleborjp@yahoo.co.UK for an offer
Re: Our Company Buys Hardwood Charcoal by kennypoju(m): 5:01pm On Aug 07, 2017
I have @d rate of #2500 location ikotun idimu lagos
Re: Our Company Buys Hardwood Charcoal by PSCONSULT: 10:36am On Aug 08, 2017
Kenny sorry. We only do pick up price from workshop or farmsite becos we have containers to transport our charcoal. Thanks.
Re: Our Company Buys Hardwood Charcoal by omoISEYIN(m): 10:09pm On Aug 08, 2017
@Poster...

Are looking for processed and bagged charcoal for exportation, you send your container for loading?

Are you looking suppliers of Bush bags, to be delivered to your location?

Pls make your request simple and clear.
Re: Our Company Buys Hardwood Charcoal by smartgod: 6:22am On Dec 07, 2018
We are looking for serious and reliable charcoal suppliers.
The only condition is that charcoal must be clean and real charcoal. No dust, no sand, no dirt no waste, just pure charcoal from any kind of woods.

Serious and supplier that can supply minimum of 3000bags of 50kg please contact 08038748993.
Re: Our Company Buys Hardwood Charcoal by hopevalley: 8:13am On Dec 07, 2018
PSCONSULT:
OP, I must commend your shrewd business acumen. Click on the link on my signature to know how you can export your charcoal to foreign countries and make a staggering amount of money without being defrauded.
Re: Our Company Buys Hardwood Charcoal by kunleweb: 9:45pm On Dec 12, 2018
Ok
Re: Our Company Buys Hardwood Charcoal by Sunnybabe(m): 8:08am On Dec 16, 2018
we have all wood processed charcoal POURING..... 32kg,.....
contact 08105161466...
address: Agunrege Along Saki road,.... Oyo state...
Re: Our Company Buys Hardwood Charcoal by pahoehoe: 12:02pm On Dec 16, 2018
PSCONSULT:
That's a very good business. Click on the first link on my signature to how you will export your hardwood charcoal to foreign countries and make a staggering amount of money as profit without being defrauded.
Re: Our Company Buys Hardwood Charcoal by Btruth: 6:14pm On Dec 16, 2018
your whatsapp number please?

(1) (Reply)

Are You In Ijebu Ode And Interested In Piggery Business? / 5 Tonnes Black Cow Horn Available For Sale In Lagos / Yam Farming In Nigeria: A General Overview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.