Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,128 members, 7,880,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:12 PM

In Need Of A Creative Writer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / In Need Of A Creative Writer (436 Views)

Creative Writer/social Media At Perfectedge Technologies Limited / WANTED. Conceptual Creative Writer / Creative Writer Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A Creative Writer by DKorex(f): 10:43am On Jul 16, 2017
Hello there,
I won't take much of your time. Let me cut to the chase: a friend needs a creative writer for children's book.

Word count: 5000
Payment: N3000

P.S. You'll be tasked with deciding a theme/topic for the story. Although, there's some things you'll be given to incorporate into the story.

Interested? Send an email to iretitinuke@gmail.com, with a sample and why you're perfect for the gig.

Thanks
Re: In Need Of A Creative Writer by iboboyswag(m): 10:46am On Jul 16, 2017
Madam abeg fear God.

2 Likes

Re: In Need Of A Creative Writer by Elizabeth119: 10:55am On Jul 16, 2017
Thanks the great ayamatagha, that cast me love spear, he can also bring your ex cast you love spear, pregnancy spear, favour from your boss spear, revenge the death of your love one spear, death spear, prosperity spear and business spear
Re: In Need Of A Creative Writer by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:05am On Jul 16, 2017
DKorex:
Hello there,
I won't take much of your time. Let me cut to the chase: a friend needs a creative writer for children's book.

P.S. You'll be tasked with deciding a theme/topic for the story. Although, there's some things you'll be given to incorporate into the story.

Interested? Send an email to iretitinuke@gmail.com, with a sample and why you're perfect for the gig.

Thanks

Swearing for you is the only thing on my mind!!

Nonsense Nigerians!!

Opportunists!!

2 Likes

Re: In Need Of A Creative Writer by jejemanito: 11:13am On Jul 16, 2017
iboboyswag:
Madam abeg fear God.
grin grin
Re: In Need Of A Creative Writer by SoNature(m): 11:17am On Jul 16, 2017
DKorex:
Hello there,

Thanks

You didn't have to bother telling us about it. Just go 'head and do it, ma'am.
This offer is a special type of 21st century slavery. Smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Need Of A Creative Writer by burkutu: 11:28am On Jul 16, 2017
Let me guess, because it is a book for kids, your friend is not interested in quality abi? After all, no matter how badly it is written, they are just kids?

@op, when it comes to writing, what you pay is what you get. Just like Chinese products if you know what I mean.

You would get people taking up your offer. But you won't be happy with the output. That amount is insulting to any decent writer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Need Of A Creative Writer by monimekaz(m): 11:41am On Jul 16, 2017
Nonsense ..Them full everywhere

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Creative Writer by pweetiedee(m): 11:51am On Jul 16, 2017
Can u just imagine? Why not help her write it since she cannot write it herself? Nonesense.

2 Likes

Re: In Need Of A Creative Writer by pweetiedee(m): 11:51am On Jul 16, 2017
Can u just imagine? Why not help her write it since she cannot write it herself? Nonsense.

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Skills Employers Look For In Assessment Center / Finance/accounts Officer / Estate Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.