Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,015 members, 7,909,760 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 12:14 PM

I Attended A Seminar Yestiday - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Attended A Seminar Yestiday (420 Views)

Lagos Forex Trading and Investment Seminar / Free Seminar: How To Make So Much Money With GRC / Wealth Creation Seminar Abuja -TODAY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Attended A Seminar Yestiday by mindpreneur(m): 1:04pm On Jul 16, 2017
my name is renshaw Abraham.
I live in Lagos
I am an online enthusiast and a fanatic
I attended a seminar yestiday at golf view hotels at gra ikeja and I was exposed to what they call e trading.
electronic trading in full
I am convinced we can make money on this platform.
I want the investor to subscribe for VIP or platinum dat way we get inside access and good ROI.
The platform office is at Ikeja and after a meeting with the platform you will be convinced.
e-trading can increase our initial investment times 10.
you will be subscribing for me as well, that is my price for passing this wonderful opportunity
come and. see for yourself.
my Facebook I'd iamrenshawabraham lakeside.
word for word.
check my signature my number is there.
we will invest 1million to give us 2million minimum in 6mths.
I completely trust the platform a live account was shown to us about a woman who invested 500,000k and has already made 2million in less than a month with 3,000dollars left has balance.
automatic withdraw to your naira account.
if you want to know something new and can invest 1million for me aanndd yourself for d training then contact me.

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Put Me Thru On Fiverr / Oil And Gas Opportunity Confrences 2017 / Real Time Earning Through Sms Shortcode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.