Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,424 members, 7,908,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 11:21 PM

Awkward Truth About Naija Husbands - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Awkward Truth About Naija Husbands (594 Views)

Ann Grace Aguti: Ugandan Woman Who Married 3 Husbands / 46 Kenyan Women Strip Unclad Because Their Husbands Can't Satisfy Them Sexually / 13 Awkward Things Married Women Do That Destroy Their Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Awkward Truth About Naija Husbands by helinues: 1:41pm On Jul 16, 2017
There was a group of men gathered at a church programme on how to live in a loving relationship with your wife.

The men were asked, ‘How many of you love your wife?’ All the men raised their hands. Then they were asked, ‘When was the last time you told your wife you loved her?’ Some men answered today,some yesterday, majority didn’t remember.

The men were then told to take their cell phones and send the following text to their respective wife: I love you, sweetheart. Then the men were told to exchange phones so one can read the other's wife's reply to the love message..

Here are some of the replies:

1. Have you impregnated someone again
2. That was then,not now
3. You wan borrow money abi
4. What did you do now? I won’t forgive you this time!!!
5. Meaning??
6. Na so, you think I will just forget what happened.
7. Am I dreaming? ?
8. If you don’t tell me who this message is actually for, you will die today…!!!
9. I asked you to stop drinking
10. Who is this?

Nnna eee

Source: https://web.facebook.com/forum9ja/posts/1558613764200418
Re: Awkward Truth About Naija Husbands by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 16, 2017
Their wives response are hilarious. So true!, few women would have said otherwise. cheesy grin
Re: Awkward Truth About Naija Husbands by firstladyp4(f): 1:54pm On Jul 16, 2017
grin Hahahahaha Nawahooo May God Help Us
Re: Awkward Truth About Naija Husbands by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 16, 2017
LMAO
Women!!! We are good like that.
Re: Awkward Truth About Naija Husbands by EfemenaXY: 2:18pm On Jul 16, 2017
Real awkward truth grin

(1) (Reply)

Man Dumped His Four (4) Children At Agege Lga "Area A-maternity Office" / I Have Rooms For Rent & Share / 4 Quick Ways To Attract Ladies With Your Body Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.