Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,708 members, 7,889,244 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:40 AM

Fire Guts Oil & Gas Depot In Calabar. 9 People Burnt To Death. Graphic Pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fire Guts Oil & Gas Depot In Calabar. 9 People Burnt To Death. Graphic Pics (26406 Views)

Acheju Abuh Burnt To Death: Kogi PDP Woman Leader Killed In Her Home - The Sun / Fire Guts Ibrahim Shekarau's House In Kano State. Photos / Bomb Blast Rocks Gamboru/Ngala Borno, Kills 9 People (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire Guts Oil & Gas Depot In Calabar. 9 People Burnt To Death. Graphic Pics by bbbabes(f): 8:56pm On Jul 16, 2017
Chaiii, too bad
Re: Fire Guts Oil & Gas Depot In Calabar. 9 People Burnt To Death. Graphic Pics by ishowdotgmail(m): 8:56pm On Jul 16, 2017
H
Re: Fire Guts Oil & Gas Depot In Calabar. 9 People Burnt To Death. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 16, 2017
rifasenate11:
RIP to those that lost thier lives in the incident
Re: Fire Guts Oil & Gas Depot In Calabar. 9 People Burnt To Death. Graphic Pics by ishowdotgmail(m): 8:58pm On Jul 16, 2017
Painful death

May the Lord deliver everyone of us from any form of evil
Re: Fire Guts Oil & Gas Depot In Calabar. 9 People Burnt To Death. Graphic Pics by achieversbizpro(m): 8:58pm On Jul 16, 2017
so painful. rip
Re: Fire Guts Oil & Gas Depot In Calabar. 9 People Burnt To Death. Graphic Pics by HITdemUP: 9:01pm On Jul 16, 2017
Danzakidakura:
shut up and stop shouting that thing here, R.I.P to the hustlers who's lost their life.
It's an arabic term which mean " From God we come from and to him we shall return. Bro let's learn to respect one another .

2 Likes

Re: Fire Guts Oil & Gas Depot In Calabar. 9 People Burnt To Death. Graphic Pics by Jabioro: 9:02pm On Jul 16, 2017
We lacked basic safety measured.. are the staff lack safety experience when it comes to volatile /inflammable liquid..
Re: Fire Guts Oil & Gas Depot In Calabar. 9 People Burnt To Death. Graphic Pics by kingrt2(m): 9:03pm On Jul 16, 2017
Uhhh where is the picture?
Re: Fire Guts Oil & Gas Depot In Calabar. 9 People Burnt To Death. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 16, 2017
May the souls of the departed rest in peace
Re: Fire Guts Oil & Gas Depot In Calabar. 9 People Burnt To Death. Graphic Pics by Ruler2: 9:08pm On Jul 16, 2017
badmrkt:
Yea thats true. That's my office and some of those burnt are my colleagues. It quite unfortunate. Not NPA(office) as the topic says but depots around the vicinity. I was moved to tears when I got a call and when I got there, twas a terrible sight.
How sad...sorry bro
Re: Fire Guts Oil & Gas Depot In Calabar. 9 People Burnt To Death. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 16, 2017
Please what corrective measure should they have taken?
Re: Fire Guts Oil & Gas Depot In Calabar. 9 People Burnt To Death. Graphic Pics by edlion57(m): 9:10pm On Jul 16, 2017
badmrkt:
Yea thats true. That's my office and some of those burnt are my colleagues. It quite unfortunate. Not NPA(office) as the topic says but depots around the vicinity. I was moved to tears when I got a call and when I got there, twas a terrible sight.
sorry my dear
Re: Fire Guts Oil & Gas Depot In Calabar. 9 People Burnt To Death. Graphic Pics by daddyiel(m): 9:15pm On Jul 16, 2017
Is your name obong ekpon?
merit455:
My Cross River,God have mercy
Re: Fire Guts Oil & Gas Depot In Calabar. 9 People Burnt To Death. Graphic Pics by bumtos(m): 9:15pm On Jul 16, 2017
Op, please just stop giving us bad news. Is just too much for today. I beg you.
Re: Fire Guts Oil & Gas Depot In Calabar. 9 People Burnt To Death. Graphic Pics by oluwadiyar: 9:15pm On Jul 16, 2017
Inna lillahi wa Inna ilaihi raji'un(may their soul rest peace ooo ...
Re: Fire Guts Oil & Gas Depot In Calabar. 9 People Burnt To Death. Graphic Pics by Chrysz(m): 9:21pm On Jul 16, 2017
oops! You are going to heaven not hell fire again you cann't be burn twice. Rest in peace the dead
Re: Fire Guts Oil & Gas Depot In Calabar. 9 People Burnt To Death. Graphic Pics by Badonasty(m): 9:22pm On Jul 16, 2017
Amoyinoluwa24:
Nine persons have been confirmed dead and others injured following a fire incident at Calabar Free Zone enterprise, Esuk Utan Community, Cross River State.

The fire which affected Linc Oil and Gas tank farm, close to the Nigeria Ports Authority was reportedly triggered by an overflow of petrol when the staff of the depot were discharging the old products in the tanks to fill in the new consignment.

The state commissioner of police, Mr. Hafiz Inuwa said those who sustained injuries are currently being treated in one of the hospitals in Calabar.

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/07/seven-burnt-to-death-as-fire-guts.html

God have mercy
Re: Fire Guts Oil & Gas Depot In Calabar. 9 People Burnt To Death. Graphic Pics by Samusu(m): 9:25pm On Jul 16, 2017
muller101:
carry that ur wailing commot for this thread

Inna lillahi wa Inna ilaihi raji'un
Re: Fire Guts Oil & Gas Depot In Calabar. 9 People Burnt To Death. Graphic Pics by FOLLEY20(m): 9:26pm On Jul 16, 2017
edo3:
omg.
Imagine, doing this kind of job without any security measure. Chai!
Re: Fire Guts Oil & Gas Depot In Calabar. 9 People Burnt To Death. Graphic Pics by Grace001: 9:27pm On Jul 16, 2017
There are 1 million ways to die in Nigeria
Re: Fire Guts Oil & Gas Depot In Calabar. 9 People Burnt To Death. Graphic Pics by muller101(m): 9:28pm On Jul 16, 2017
Samusu:

Inna lillahi wa Inna ilaihi raji'un

Re: Fire Guts Oil & Gas Depot In Calabar. 9 People Burnt To Death. Graphic Pics by Samusu(m): 9:37pm On Jul 16, 2017
[quote author=muller101 post=58526413][/quote]

Lahawla wa la quwatta illabillah
Re: Fire Guts Oil & Gas Depot In Calabar. 9 People Burnt To Death. Graphic Pics by eddyvin(m): 9:38pm On Jul 16, 2017
[center][/center]
[/quote]
Amoyinoluwa24:
Nine persons have been confirmed dead and others injured following a fire incident at Calabar Free Zone enterprise, Esuk Utan Community, Cross River State.

The fire which affected Linc Oil and Gas tank farm, close to the Nigeria Ports Authority was reportedly triggered by an overflow of petrol when the staff of the depot were discharging the old products in the tanks to fill in the new consignment.

The state commissioner of police, Mr. Hafiz Inuwa said those who sustained injuries are currently being treated in one of the hospitals in Calabar.

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/07/seven-burnt-to-death-as-fire-guts.html
[quote author=Amoyinoluwa24 post=58515411]Nine persons have been confirmed dead and others injured following a fire incident at Calabar Free Zone enterprise, Esuk Utan Community, Cross River State.

Amoyinoluwa24:

Re: Fire Guts Oil & Gas Depot In Calabar. 9 People Burnt To Death. Graphic Pics by barallanee(f): 9:49pm On Jul 16, 2017
Wats happening with Calabar and burning this days na cry
Re: Fire Guts Oil & Gas Depot In Calabar. 9 People Burnt To Death. Graphic Pics by Emotionless100: 9:50pm On Jul 16, 2017
Danzakidakura:
shut up and stop shouting that thing here, R.I.P to the hustlers who's lost their life.

It is a free country and a free world so respect ur self Mr Ipad oh I mean IPOB or flat head
Re: Fire Guts Oil & Gas Depot In Calabar. 9 People Burnt To Death. Graphic Pics by mechanics(m): 10:00pm On Jul 16, 2017
wow, rest in peace to the dead.
Re: Fire Guts Oil & Gas Depot In Calabar. 9 People Burnt To Death. Graphic Pics by bettyLad(f): 10:00pm On Jul 16, 2017
what a painful way to die ,may their soul rest in peace
Re: Fire Guts Oil & Gas Depot In Calabar. 9 People Burnt To Death. Graphic Pics by Jonwesley(m): 10:05pm On Jul 16, 2017
badmrkt:

Yet, you could not give the details of how the fire started. Rubbish confirmation
Re: Fire Guts Oil & Gas Depot In Calabar. 9 People Burnt To Death. Graphic Pics by kola145(m): 10:11pm On Jul 16, 2017
the death rate in Nigeria is so rampant! End times indeed, God protect us from all evil. embarassed cry cry
Re: Fire Guts Oil & Gas Depot In Calabar. 9 People Burnt To Death. Graphic Pics by Okoroawusa: 10:24pm On Jul 16, 2017
this is terrible...no safety measures?
Re: Fire Guts Oil & Gas Depot In Calabar. 9 People Burnt To Death. Graphic Pics by Jhaydee: 10:42pm On Jul 16, 2017
May the Lord be with the families if the deceased..RIP
Re: Fire Guts Oil & Gas Depot In Calabar. 9 People Burnt To Death. Graphic Pics by sayisayi(m): 11:43pm On Jul 16, 2017
Danzakidakura:

You two idiots above. Fire does not ask you what language you speak or your religion. If you have nothing positive to say, write nothing. RIP victims

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Igbos Are Like Beetles, Nobody Can Crush Them" - Mbazulike Amaechi / Terrorists Killed As NAF Shells Katsina Bandit Leader’s Wedding / GEJ & PMB: Power Generation Comparison April 2015 Vs April, 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.