Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,952 members, 7,890,141 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:55 AM

*ARRIVED**Exquisite 03 Corrola**Preorder By Segad Of Nairaland***WE GOT THERE* - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / *ARRIVED**Exquisite 03 Corrola**Preorder By Segad Of Nairaland***WE GOT THERE* (3809 Views)

Come $ Preorder From Fhemmmy- 2007 VW Rabbit *Some Rust* MANUAL-ONLY 1.45M SOLDD / The Preorder Mess / Mr Dejicool's 2005 Nissan Pathfinder Le, Dvd, Navigation ( We Got There ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

*ARRIVED**Exquisite 03 Corrola**Preorder By Segad Of Nairaland***WE GOT THERE* by german007(m): 8:23am On Feb 04, 2010
As we let our light shine, we subconciously give other people permission to do the same.  As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."                       

Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela  "South African Statesman - born 1918 - Nobel Prize Winner 1993".

A big star is about to hit the waters.  cool.

*DEPOSIT RECIEVED*   

2003 Toyota Corrolla,  Details coming soon,  Watch this space.
cool
Re: *ARRIVED**Exquisite 03 Corrola**Preorder By Segad Of Nairaland***WE GOT THERE* by german007(m): 8:26am On Feb 04, 2010
Name: SEGAD
Position: Active Poster
Date Registered: February 26, 2009, 03:31 PM
Last Active: Yesterday at 02:23:41 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MSN:
YIM:
Email: hidden
Current Status: Offline

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: *ARRIVED**Exquisite 03 Corrola**Preorder By Segad Of Nairaland***WE GOT THERE* by german007(m): 9:02am On Feb 04, 2010
Now in its tenth generation, the compact Toyota Corolla is the best-selling nameplate in automotive history. And with good reason: This is the quintessential economy car. It's small, inexpensive, fuel-efficient and reliable.

cool cool
Re: *ARRIVED**Exquisite 03 Corrola**Preorder By Segad Of Nairaland***WE GOT THERE* by SEGAD: 8:14am On Feb 05, 2010
cool cool cool cool
Re: *ARRIVED**Exquisite 03 Corrola**Preorder By Segad Of Nairaland***WE GOT THERE* by german007(m): 12:08pm On Feb 05, 2010
Ahhhh there you are. cool cool cool
Re: *ARRIVED**Exquisite 03 Corrola**Preorder By Segad Of Nairaland***WE GOT THERE* by atilla(m): 2:26pm On Feb 05, 2010
u should get a job doing movie trailer for nollywood

y all this demo for car already sold??
Re: *ARRIVED**Exquisite 03 Corrola**Preorder By Segad Of Nairaland***WE GOT THERE* by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 05, 2010
You're doing good, German; the more the merrier. Auto section never had it so good, progress at last cool
Re: *ARRIVED**Exquisite 03 Corrola**Preorder By Segad Of Nairaland***WE GOT THERE* by german007(m): 9:58am On Feb 06, 2010
atilla:

u should get a job doing movie trailer for nollywood

y all this demo for car already sold??

Atilla,   My man,  I like you a lot hahaha. cheesy cheesy

You will not understand sir.  We inculcate inspiring quotes and adverts into Auto sales, An exploit which goes to show that we are all professional people and brings more enthusiasm and excitement into the mind and hearts of car lovers. cool   cool

@Wwheelz,

Thanks for your kind encouraging words my man,  We are bringing a new phenomenom and a wave of excitement into the auto section.   cool   cool
Re: *ARRIVED**Exquisite 03 Corrola**Preorder By Segad Of Nairaland***WE GOT THERE* by german007(m): 6:56pm On Feb 06, 2010
Port pictures, Coming soon

Interested in pre-ordering more quality affordable rides? We pre-order for all budgets, From 650k to No limit. cool cool.
Re: *ARRIVED**Exquisite 03 Corrola**Preorder By Segad Of Nairaland***WE GOT THERE* by german007(m): 10:57pm On Feb 06, 2010
Pics coming soon, Watch out. cool cool
Re: *ARRIVED**Exquisite 03 Corrola**Preorder By Segad Of Nairaland***WE GOT THERE* by beecrofty(m): 1:33am On Feb 07, 2010
german007:

Port pictures,  Coming soon
We pre-order for all budgets,  From 650k to No limit.   cool   cool.

Re: *ARRIVED**Exquisite 03 Corrola**Preorder By Segad Of Nairaland***WE GOT THERE* by german007(m): 8:30am On Feb 07, 2010
beecrofty:

Hi German, 

please what can you get me for 650, a woman friendly car?  does the mentioned price include shipping and clearing?

you can send me an email - beecrofty@yahoo.com

Beecrofty,  Thanks for your request.

Pls double check the email address above you have provided me. I have received the below delivery failure message. Thanks. cool cool cool

> From: postmaster@mail.hotmail.com
> To: aokhai@hotmail.com
> Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2010 23:30:06 -0800
> Subject: Delivery Status Notification (Failure)
>
> This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.
>
> Delivery to the following recipients failed.
>
> beecrofty@yahoo.com
>
>
>
Re: *ARRIVED**Exquisite 03 Corrola**Preorder By Segad Of Nairaland***WE GOT THERE* by german007(m): 7:20pm On Feb 07, 2010
cool cool
Re: *ARRIVED**Exquisite 03 Corrola**Preorder By Segad Of Nairaland***WE GOT THERE* by beecrofty(m): 10:59pm On Feb 07, 2010
big error,

fa_model@yahoo.com
Re: *ARRIVED**Exquisite 03 Corrola**Preorder By Segad Of Nairaland***WE GOT THERE* by german007(m): 11:03pm On Feb 07, 2010
Okay my chief,

Have resent, Please thou shall not faint at the sight of lovely offers I have for you. grin
Re: *ARRIVED**Exquisite 03 Corrola**Preorder By Segad Of Nairaland***WE GOT THERE* by beecrofty(m): 11:10pm On Feb 07, 2010
okay boss.

awaiting your response.
Re: *ARRIVED**Exquisite 03 Corrola**Preorder By Segad Of Nairaland***WE GOT THERE* by german007(m): 7:44am On Feb 08, 2010
@Beecrofty,

Replied!
cheesy cheesy
Re: *ARRIVED**Exquisite 03 Corrola**Preorder By Segad Of Nairaland***WE GOT THERE* by german007(m): 11:59pm On Feb 08, 2010
Posting full pictures tommorow, You will never see a Toyota this clean. Thou shall not have a heart attack at the sight of the stunning pictures. cool cool
Re: *ARRIVED**Exquisite 03 Corrola**Preorder By Segad Of Nairaland***WE GOT THERE* by idygee: 8:39am On Feb 09, 2010
Chief,
You know now, I want you to post my PreOrder too.and silent the critics once and for all. grin.
My CRITICALLY Grey Isuzu ;lol
Men keep me posted;beautiful work you are doing here.I will soon bestow on you the Chieftaincy title of "talk and Do -Number 1" of Naira land
Re: *ARRIVED**Exquisite 03 Corrola**Preorder By Segad Of Nairaland***WE GOT THERE* by german007(m): 9:20am On Feb 09, 2010
@Idygee,

The Obong 1st of Calabar. Thanks for your comments!

hahaha, Your axiom will cause major damage to the structure and foundation of Nairaland Autos, I will be concluding all today, So we kick it off tommorow,
I will then have the pleasure of accepting the title from you. cool cool.
Re: *ARRIVED**Exquisite 03 Corrola**Preorder By Segad Of Nairaland***WE GOT THERE* by german007(m): 8:33pm On Feb 09, 2010
Resplendent aesthetics,  One of the cleanest cars for its year.    cool   cool

Re: *ARRIVED**Exquisite 03 Corrola**Preorder By Segad Of Nairaland***WE GOT THERE* by german007(m): 8:35pm On Feb 09, 2010
Adorable, agreeable, alluring, beautiful, beckoning, bewitching, captivating, charming, comely, enchanting, engaging, enthralling,  Cant find the right words to explain this.       cool     cool    cool

Re: *ARRIVED**Exquisite 03 Corrola**Preorder By Segad Of Nairaland***WE GOT THERE* by german007(m): 8:38pm On Feb 09, 2010
Transmundane and irresistible ergonomics. cool cool

Re: *ARRIVED**Exquisite 03 Corrola**Preorder By Segad Of Nairaland***WE GOT THERE* by Loidee(m): 8:39pm On Feb 09, 2010
ur price for the corolla pls?
Re: *ARRIVED**Exquisite 03 Corrola**Preorder By Segad Of Nairaland***WE GOT THERE* by german007(m): 8:40pm On Feb 09, 2010
Want to invigorate your imagination and fulfill your utmost desires. Interested in pre-ordering more quality rides  ?.  Call 07086193442. or email aokhai@hotmail.com
Re: *ARRIVED**Exquisite 03 Corrola**Preorder By Segad Of Nairaland***WE GOT THERE* by german007(m): 8:51pm On Feb 09, 2010
Loidee:

your price for the corolla pls?

Price to segad for this beauty was 1.4 million. 

The right man is the one who seizes the moment ,   "Albert Eistein.  German born American physicist".  cool    cool

Segad seized the moment the first time he got in touch with me.  cool   cool

cool    cool
Re: *ARRIVED**Exquisite 03 Corrola**Preorder By Segad Of Nairaland***WE GOT THERE* by german007(m): 5:43am On Feb 10, 2010
Interested in pre-ordering more quality affordable rides? We pre-order for all budgets, From 650k to No limit. Email aokhai@hotmail.com. cool cool
Re: *ARRIVED**Exquisite 03 Corrola**Preorder By Segad Of Nairaland***WE GOT THERE* by german007(m): 10:18am On Feb 10, 2010
Corolla is Latin for "small crown" cool cool
Re: *ARRIVED**Exquisite 03 Corrola**Preorder By Segad Of Nairaland***WE GOT THERE* by german007(m): 12:04am On Feb 11, 2010
Remember. Energy and Customer satisfaction is neither lost nor destroyed, it is merely transferred from one car to the next. "Nairaland's Law of thermodynamics" grin grin.

A thread for a Nairalander's Infinity fx35 thread is about to uproot the foundation of our beloved website, Stay tuned. cool cool,
Re: *ARRIVED**Exquisite 03 Corrola**Preorder By Segad Of Nairaland***WE GOT THERE* by german007(m): 9:04am On Feb 11, 2010
cool cool cool
Re: *ARRIVED**Exquisite 03 Corrola**Preorder By Segad Of Nairaland***WE GOT THERE* by german007(m): 11:17pm On Feb 11, 2010
Pre- shipment photos, Coming soon. cool
Re: *ARRIVED**Exquisite 03 Corrola**Preorder By Segad Of Nairaland***WE GOT THERE* by german007(m): 9:17am On Feb 12, 2010
Interested in pre-ordering more quality affordable rides? We pre-order for all budgets, From 650k to No limit. Email aokhai@hotmail.com. cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Very Neat Nigerian Used Kia Spectra (2000 Model) For Sale 550k / Honda Accord (EOD) 2005 Nigeria Used For Sale At 1.3m. sold sold / 06 Kia Sorento (registered) *sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.