Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,526 members, 7,968,474 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 08:05 AM

Davido Truly Has 30billion In His Account. Read Here - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Truly Has 30billion In His Account. Read Here (2309 Views)

Did Davido Truly Love Chioma? / Yemi Alade's Look When A Toaster Says He Has N30million In His Account / Mayorkun Confirms That Davido Truly Has N30 Billion In His Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Truly Has 30billion In His Account. Read Here by Opeyemidam: 3:56pm On Jul 16, 2017
I was also shocked wen i read this post saying Davido truly has 30billion in his account. You can also read here so u wont be left out

http:///6ziZqA

https://afrikloaded..com.ng/2017/07/yes-its-true-davido-has-30billion-in.html
Re: Davido Truly Has 30billion In His Account. Read Here by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:17pm On Jul 16, 2017
More NONSENSE from bloggers!

2 Likes

Re: Davido Truly Has 30billion In His Account. Read Here by Opeyemidam: 4:33pm On Jul 16, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Davido Truly Has 30billion In His Account. Read Here by Yeligray(m): 4:47pm On Jul 16, 2017
It's left to him if he has it or not..but if he does i'd ask him how many lyfs he has changed or blessed.. One thing is for sure every man came into life and met money and in likewise manner we'll all die and leave it behind.. What matters is the people that you'av put smiles on their faces and have given them a new view of life.
Re: Davido Truly Has 30billion In His Account. Read Here by Opeyemidam: 4:48pm On Jul 16, 2017
Yeligray:
It's left to him if he has it or not..but if he does i'd ask him how many lyfs he has changed or blessed.. One thing is for sure every man came into life and met money and in likewise manner we'll all die and leave it behind.. What matters is the people that you'av put smiles on their faces and have given them a new view of life.

Yeah dats tru
Re: Davido Truly Has 30billion In His Account. Read Here by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:53pm On Jul 16, 2017
Yeligray:

What a pile of nonsense. A successful person can do whatever he desires with his money, it's only broke aass begging people that expect a successful person to help anybody.

There are a bunch of people hanging around Davido, flying around the world and living the good life. THEY are the one benefitting from his wealth. Or do you think it's cheap to bring a whole crew anywhere around the world?
Re: Davido Truly Has 30billion In His Account. Read Here by NLProblemChild(m): 5:52pm On Jul 16, 2017
La click la comman force me in my house

(1) (Reply)

See How Wizkid Is Seriously Crushing On Nicki Minaj On Instagram / Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Studied Abroad / Agbada Challenge: Photos From The Merry Men Movie Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.