Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,420 members, 7,904,555 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 03:28 PM

Help!the Only Girl I Ever Lykd In My Life Sed She Doesnt Ve Tyme For Guyz - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!the Only Girl I Ever Lykd In My Life Sed She Doesnt Ve Tyme For Guyz (1258 Views)

She doesnt like putting on her pant. / The Only Girl I Love Is In R/P. What Do I Do? / The Only Girl I Ever Loved!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!the Only Girl I Ever Lykd In My Life Sed She Doesnt Ve Tyme For Guyz by aomom(m): 11:45pm On Feb 06, 2007
a nerd finds a gal that is really making me think about her. but the point is every boy in my helm wants 2 date her. i manage to approach her and i told her i lyk her (she is in my class) she knows dat i am not free with girls (nerd) i told her that,she said she noticed that i am always myself and i am not easily pushed my pairs i culdn't say anything then she sed u dont have anything to say she sed i shuld go home (friday) come back on tuesday and and yarn her. on that day i calle d her and i sed wotz up she told me she kan be my friend but the point iis she not into dating stuff that she has her aim and objectives that i can discuss anything with her. she also sed that she wil be going to the east to skoll while i will be in lag.

i dont ve a gal friend but this particular one freaks me (not to play her or sumthing)

now nairalanders especially ladies pls help me on how to get this gal! pls i ve neva for once be attracted to thatg kinda person. pls tel me wot to do

Help!!!!the only girl i ever lykd in my life sed she doesnt ve tyme for guyz
Re: Help!the Only Girl I Ever Lykd In My Life Sed She Doesnt Ve Tyme For Guyz by cuteass1(f): 12:57am On Feb 07, 2007
Give her some time, probably she'll come around. She might not have time for guys because she dosen't trust them. You can actually be the one to change that, don't push it. As she said, just be her friend and who knows she might start falling in love with you  after spending a few times with her and she realises you're not here to play her wink
Good luck smiley
Re: Help!the Only Girl I Ever Lykd In My Life Sed She Doesnt Ve Tyme For Guyz by Free(f): 1:44am On Feb 07, 2007
awww poor guy,
Re: Help!the Only Girl I Ever Lykd In My Life Sed She Doesnt Ve Tyme For Guyz by Belinice(f): 4:37am On Feb 07, 2007
Hey yaaa. Her response for now does not mean she cant fall for you, take everything
cool, always be nice to her, if you dont talk too much please say the ones you can and dont force yourself so as not to sound boring.
Re: Help!the Only Girl I Ever Lykd In My Life Sed She Doesnt Ve Tyme For Guyz by 1k001(m): 1:13am On Feb 10, 2007
Welcome to our world dude, now MOVE ON!!! and don't be a cry baby
Re: Help!the Only Girl I Ever Lykd In My Life Sed She Doesnt Ve Tyme For Guyz by aomom(m): 3:48am On Feb 10, 2007
the point is she this 2 gals that are her friends that are advicing her. both of them guyz r not interested in them. one of them as 1 was made 2 understand guyz have played her 2 the point that she hates guyz. the point is she knows i dont flow with girls wen i approached i didnt wheedle her at all i went straight 2 the point. she told me a lot of guyz r disturbing her. she cant make her decisions without consulting her friends. 2 get her i pratically dont know wot 2 do. 1st gal that i am attracted 2
Re: Help!the Only Girl I Ever Lykd In My Life Sed She Doesnt Ve Tyme For Guyz by iice(f): 12:02pm On Feb 11, 2007
Chill, give her time, be her friend, who knows maybe she might change her mind, but if it seems like it's taking forever for her to change her mind, then move on man

(1) (Reply)

Bride Price / Does Karma Affect Your Love Life / Telling The Truth Hurts:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.