Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,772 members, 7,975,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 03:24 PM

I Need To Make Choice Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need To Make Choice Now (385 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Make Choice Now by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 16, 2017
Hi Guys. Pls am new here. I just secured new job with State Government in my state. But am currently doing contract work which will elapse next year. I don't know weda to just drop this my current job and switch over to government job since it offers more job security. But on a second thought I have gotten so much experience in this my new job that I may not even need an interview if I am to apply for new job. But some people are insinuating that the government, New governor may come and terminate it. But this may be just jealous because we went through all the laid down recruitement procedure. first of all, it was advertised and I went through the interview. And I passed. Beside the governor said d used us to replaced thousand of people who just retired last year. I will also point out the government job is bigger than the current job am doing because I was posted to health department. U know Health workers salary scale is different. am thinking what next to do. Ur Honest contribution will be appreciated.
Re: I Need To Make Choice Now by drakespearz(m): 4:52pm On Jul 16, 2017
Take the Govt Job
Re: I Need To Make Choice Now by feelgoodInc: 4:56pm On Jul 16, 2017
security first, then you can execute other contracts underground.
Re: I Need To Make Choice Now by Daniel2289(m): 4:59pm On Jul 16, 2017
I will have advice you to take the Government Job.
But above all, Seek the face of God. And tell him to direct you.
Re: I Need To Make Choice Now by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 16, 2017
Thanks All
Re: I Need To Make Choice Now by Originalsly: 5:49pm On Jul 16, 2017
H.mm....just wondering why you applied for the government job in the first place....and went to interviews and all that. I suggest you stick to the contract job..... we already have too many confused people in government.

(1) (Reply)

So You Still Think LOVE IS ENOUGH? (Part 1) / Commotion Strikes As Single Mother Who Pocketed N1.2m For Rounds Of S*x From Mar / Please Help JOSHUA AJEH Back On His Feet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.