Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,409 members, 7,944,067 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 10:48 AM

What Do Ladies Mean When They Say I Suffered With Him And He Dumped Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Ladies Mean When They Say I Suffered With Him And He Dumped Me (442 Views)

I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide / "He Used Me,. I Suffered With Him. After All I Did For Him" / What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Ladies Mean When They Say I Suffered With Him And He Dumped Me by YOLO1(m): 6:36pm On Jul 16, 2017
Just thinking about what ladies mean when they breakup with a guy and they start saying they suffered with the guy and he dumped them. Can't you just tell people something like, [b]He was a good guy but things actually didn't work out or we decided to path ways because we discovered that we are better apart. [/b]Why must you always say you suffered for him and he dumped you.
Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say I Suffered With Him And He Dumped Me by DAntivirus: 6:38pm On Jul 16, 2017
The word suffer is wide and broad... but in this context its directly proportional to the number of penalties the said dude has played on the said lady...

he might be a small doctor who plays penalty to throwing grin

or a C Ronaldo who scores grin

Or a Yekini who scores and then tries to tear the net grin

the latter is REAL SUFFER
Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say I Suffered With Him And He Dumped Me by Prognose: 6:40pm On Jul 16, 2017
Help me ask them o.
Even babe of six month go dey form 'I suffered with him' undecided
Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say I Suffered With Him And He Dumped Me by chigoizie7(m): 6:43pm On Jul 16, 2017
No mind them.

Girls that can't give him 5h for transportation as he de go submit cv.

They will be hanging there collecting free sex because they have not seen a better option.

1 Like

Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say I Suffered With Him And He Dumped Me by ikp120(m): 6:45pm On Jul 16, 2017
They're goats who think that because they were with you when you were trying to find your way in life, you should put up with her shìts.
Naaah! When it's over, it's over mehn!

I pity the idiots who listen to that shìt! If you fvck up, I don't care how long we've been together, I WILL put you where you belong. I don't date or marry out of pity.

Emotional blackmail doesn't work on me at all mehn

Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say I Suffered With Him And He Dumped Me by thesicilian: 6:49pm On Jul 16, 2017
I'm sure they must have suffered a lot while you were jumping up and down with your sweaty body and smelly armpits...

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable / This Is What Is Called Love / Nigerian Mother Dances Serious 'shoki' At Son's Wedding (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.