Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,986 members, 7,942,535 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 11:56 AM

Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences - Travel (110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences (402029 Views)

Yankee To Naija: Thoughts And Experiences / Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (Reply)

Re: Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences by Tizmamoney: 7:48am On Jul 30
Timiofak:
I randomly remembered

6th semester done. 95 credits (30 more to go). 4.0/4.0

All A’s. I'm currently interning at a Fortune 10 and my chances of getting a full-time return offer grow. I won 3 scholarships and I'm on permanent full ride and I get a large refund too.

My school accepted me for the accelerated msc so I get my master's approximately two years from today. BSc and Masters in five years in electrical and computer engineering

Thank you big Macky.
please bro give me the link for the scholarships so that I can be applying as well
Re: Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences by Rolexxxy(f): 8:05am On Aug 02
Tizmamoney:
please bro give me the link for the scholarships so that I can be applying as well
Hi!

Applied for the Spring 2025 to University of Colorado Boulder as a transfer applicant using my 100Level transcript. My CGPA is 3.62.
On my secondary school transcript there was no gpa but scored As few Bs and few Cs so the person doing the application for me decided to put 88/100 where GPA was required without calculating, will this be an issue? Will it mar my chances of securing admission?

Also, they demanded for Academic history and I uploaded transcript and NECO instead. I want to know if this will be an issue.

Thank you.
Re: Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences by Zihno: 5:27am On Aug 06
Rolexxxy:
Hi!

Applied for the Spring 2025 to University of Colorado Boulder as a transfer applicant using my 100Level transcript. My CGPA is 3.62.
On my secondary school transcript there was no gpa but scored As few Bs and few Cs so the person doing the application for me decided to put 88/100 where GPA was required without calculating, will this be an issue? Will it mar my chances of securing admission?

Also, they demanded for Academic history and I uploaded transcript and NECO instead. I want to know if this will be an issue.

Thank you.

How do you pull out GPA from the air? You could have used Wes igpa free calculator or Scholaro

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (Reply)

At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.