Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,607 members, 7,941,336 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 12:58 AM

MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. - Religion (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. (176093 Views)

Atheists Do Not Believe In A God Or Gods, What About Ghosts And Spirits? / I May Now Believe In The Supernatural / Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 2:14pm On Jul 28, 2017
sonofLuci:

Guy clear road. Leave that babe for me
Lmaooooo....so this thread has been turned to babe hunting ground abi
Wehdone Sirs
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 28, 2017
luminouz:

Wehdone Sirs

grin

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 2:18pm On Jul 28, 2017
Kikikiki @aliencents..
Ur correct.. I wish I had one of these supernatural experience.. But as son of man nor get so. Na to siddon look. [/quote]

Lmaooooooooo!!!!!
U eh!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 2:18pm On Jul 28, 2017
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by lalanice(f): 2:19pm On Jul 28, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
Bro the last day i stopped entering a bike at night was in school, i and a female friend went to withdraw cash at the ATM by 7pm at night, so bcaus of the queue, we left there by 8pm. so we stopped a bike man but lo and behold there was blood coming out of his mouth and his cloth was stained with blood like a vampire, right there i understood what i saw and i told him to go that we are waiting for a friend. that was the last time and day i stopped entering bikes at night.
sad shocked this one scared me embarassed
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by fabem(m): 3:06pm On Jul 28, 2017
Sorry for not posting the part of my story. I have been busy... Part 2 loading cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Gentlevin: 3:42pm On Jul 28, 2017
fabem:
Sorry for not posting the part of my story. I have been busy... Part 2 loading cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
load am sharperly....

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 28, 2017
sonofLuci:

Babe forget Victor make e go Bush cheesy lets focus on you, you are looking gorgeous, take away, what's up? grin
Lmao!!Mo foh!!Nothing sup o.Everywhere just dry one kain jae
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Dandiaz72(m): 6:06pm On Jul 28, 2017
Nma27:
Hahhahhahhahahhhaa... Hope u finished d demon?
Lmao... y not... village pple no wan allow pesin blow
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Victornezzar: 6:32pm On Jul 28, 2017
humeeh:
I'm very well.Thank you!

How about you??
doing fine
ow was ur day
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Victornezzar: 6:34pm On Jul 28, 2017
sonofLuci:

Guy clear road. Leave that babe for me
baba wetin I do na
just asking after her welfare wink
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 28, 2017
Victornezzar:
doing fine ow was ur day
was quite fine jae.. .How bouh yours??
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by coolestchris(m): 7:01pm On Jul 28, 2017
greetings from the spiritual number 7
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Victornezzar: 7:01pm On Jul 28, 2017
humeeh:
was quite fine jae.. .How bouh yours??
stressful ooo walahi
hope u ve taken enof rest sha
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Victornezzar: 7:01pm On Jul 28, 2017
coolestchris:
greetings from the spiritual number 7
boss of d highest
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by coolestchris(m): 7:06pm On Jul 28, 2017
Victornezzar:

boss of d highest
hmmm I admire all the higher souls here, I greet you all..

you all highly respected, there is so much evil in the land, we are all chosen to purge out the negative energy
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 28, 2017
Victornezzar:

stressful ooo walahi
hope u ve taken enof rest sha
Wait .Wetin dey stress u each day sef.Those ppu don dey tackle u ni?
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Sleyanya1(m): 7:26pm On Jul 28, 2017
Wow ...This thread is still on.

Cooool. wink

The Best thread so far to me on NL.

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Sleyanya1(m): 7:27pm On Jul 28, 2017
AlPeter:
Phew! Where will I start from? I never thought I would ever it this parts of my life in writing, never for once did so please bear with me if my story is bit disjointed.

curiosity they said kills the cat, but in my case curiosity made the cat. I have always have the unquenchable desire to know things, everything and anything. Understand, why they exists, how they exists and for what reason and purpose.

this Desire made me to have strong analytical mindset. The natural quest to always quantify and explain things before believing which has shaped most of my experiences. God truly respects our individual quirks.

I was born into a very interestiyng family. My mom happens to be someone with strong spiritual presence. Always able to sense things before they happened, a fierce and warrior like spirit and an amazing soul. She told me a few stories about my birth so maybe I will start from there.

She said there were many prophesies that she would die if she attempted to have the baby she was pregnant. She and the baby. She said according to them she needed to make some sacrifices. Sacrifices that'll entail travelling to the village and observing certain rituals. She refused. Like I said she's a warrior like spirit. She had a still birth a couple of years earlier, the baby had a peculiar mark dark mark on it, it was unexplainable. The general talk was the current one would take her life. They wish.

She said during this period, she had the greatest spiritual experiences in her life. Like just in room and feeling a strong presence, an exciting calming presence, that gets her worshiping and praising God. She would also have dreams of huge lights being beamed on her like someone watching over her and protecting her. All this she said were a constant then.

Even the doctors were not left out. They told her she had twins. And on the day of delivery there were certain complications that demands surgical removal of the 'babies' or she will not survive the delivery. They wish. She not only survived, she delivered on her own, right their with no help from nobody to a bouncing baby boy, who came into the world calculating. And according to her i had the same mark with the still birth she had at exactly the same spot but in my case it was a wound, like something was burnt off.

I grew up normal like every other child except for the fact that i dreamed a LOT. geez, I used to have this crazy dreams then about fighting with some folks and after beating them they would go threatening to call someone else to deal with me. Then some couple of days later I would have another dream where someone would come o me like so you are the one abi. We would fight, I would defeat him/it/her then that one would call another. There was this peculiar knife I saw twice in or a couple of times in my dream. That knife determined those fights.

My first real spiritual experience that i can recall was like a deja vu experience though mom tells stories of earlier ones. I remember that day pretty well. I think I was about six then.

I was playing with a couple of other kids then outside when a neighbour of ours came and sat close to where we were. Being an elderly man he asked us stop we refused. So he caught one of us and beat him. The boy in defiance packed some sand, threw them at the man and ran. Right at the moment the boy threw the sand, I felt like I took as picture and stored it. Momentarily, it felt like i was out of my body seeing myself. Right there and then i knew the man was going to die. I just knew and nothing would change it. The man died a few weeks after i didn't tell anyone. feelings can't be quantified.

My second spiritual experience was a LOT more personal and significant. It was the occasion of my fathers death and it also happens to be the occasion of my introduction to my guardian angels. Yes, Angels. There were three of them then. I sometimes in dire situations feel the numbers increase but these three are a constant.

Many children are referred to as mummy's child, me I was dad's. Loved the man like he was the entire world. Truly, He was mine. Some weeks before his death I had been having these strange dreams. Now for me, strange was normal but these ones were peculiar in that they were a collection of seemingly random unrelated scenes just being passed in front of my eyes and at the end it's like some explaining to me, telling me "your father would die and there is nothing anyone can do, I just want you to know". I never understand what was going on. I would tell him the dreams without the voice part and he would react in a strange way.Like he knew the meaning.

On the day he died I could still remember sitting outside with him and more till late at night and falling asleep. That was when it happened. I had the most peculiar dream of my life or so I thought until my mom narrated what happened that night.

I saw my dad coming out of the house vomiting. He had been alright when I slept. My mom rushed to him shouting and calling the neighbours I remember going in search of my elder brother but he wouldn't respond to me rather he answered someone else behind me.

By the time i got back to my dad and mom outside something had happened and he was being rushed to the hospital. my screamed and fainted while the neighbours were trying revive her i realized there was something else(this is the first time i am admitting this) a presence in the darkest part of the compound. I could feel it's glee, it's excitement. I turned towards it intent on knowing what it is and confronting it.

"That's enough" someone behind me said but I could only feel the words. A feeling backed with a knowing and an understanding. funny thing was, the words were not directed at me they were directed at someone I hadn't noticed standing to my right and that one said something to another on my left, who gently placed a hand on my left shoulder and the next thing I realized it was morning. I woke up to the cries of my mother.

So touching Bro.

What an experience.
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by coolestchris(m): 7:30pm On Jul 28, 2017
sasbun kiladish brema kastilimin bronze kaligama suzeren brax defenis
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Victornezzar: 7:31pm On Jul 28, 2017
coolestchris:
hmmm I admire all the higher souls here, I greet you all..

you all highly respected, there is so much evil in the land, we are all chosen to purge out the negative energy
we no dey see ur breaklight 4 romance section again
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Victornezzar: 7:32pm On Jul 28, 2017
humeeh:
Wait .Wetin dey stress u each day sef.Those ppu don dey tackle u ni?
immigration wahala oo
me don taya
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by coolestchris(m): 7:34pm On Jul 28, 2017
Victornezzar:

we no dey see ur breaklight 4 romance section again
i have graduated from that stage, am now on another stage in life
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Victornezzar: 7:35pm On Jul 28, 2017
coolestchris:
i have graduated from that stage, am now on another stage in life
lolzzz
wych section u dey find joy 4 now

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by coolestchris(m): 7:37pm On Jul 28, 2017
Victornezzar:

lolzzz
wych section u dey find joy 4 now
i find myself in nysc affiliated issues
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 28, 2017
Victornezzar:
immigration wahala oo me don taya
Ehyah
Pele

Sowie
Ndo
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Victornezzar: 7:38pm On Jul 28, 2017
coolestchris:
i find myself in nysc affiliated issues
Ohhhh great man
more grease 2 ur elbow
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Victornezzar: 7:38pm On Jul 28, 2017
luminouz:

Wehdone Sirs
u see am ahbi
sonofluci won't let us rest
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by coolestchris(m): 7:39pm On Jul 28, 2017
Victornezzar:
Ohhhh great man more grease 2 ur elbow
where are the great wizards in this thread... you all know you are wizards of light
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Victornezzar: 7:40pm On Jul 28, 2017
humeeh:
Ehyah

Pele

Sowie

Ndo
Omo na u sabi all dis languages oo
hw is ayobo
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Victornezzar: 7:42pm On Jul 28, 2017
coolestchris:

where are the great wizards in this thread...
you all know you are wizards of light
na sexybb dem oo
me just dey learn
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by coolestchris(m): 7:45pm On Jul 28, 2017
Victornezzar:

na sexybb dem oo
me just dey learn
if u have read anything here and still which to learn more, you have the aura of a babalawo but u don't know

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (89) (Reply)

Issues About Sex In Dream, Spirit Wife, Spirit Husband, Spirit Children / Pastor David E. Wilson Sex Video Scandal Goes Viral / Shaykh Abdur Rahman Sudais (imam Of Makkah) Has Passed Away

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.