Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,613 members, 7,905,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 10:17 AM

MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. - Religion (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. (174802 Views)

Atheists Do Not Believe In A God Or Gods, What About Ghosts And Spirits? / I May Now Believe In The Supernatural / Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 07, 2017
odysey:

Lol I agree but she's more than that, I speed read to the last post and her + is > -. She's intriguing, I feel for her ex though he lost a gem n a 'drama queen'
baba a no feel for anybody, 1 man meat another man poison, she go dey alright
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by odysey: 10:01pm On Aug 07, 2017
Piiko:
baba a no feel for anybody, 1 man meat another man poison, she go dey alright

Word
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by odysey: 10:09pm On Aug 07, 2017
ichuka:
@5Dminset.
Hi,please can you explain 'THE EASTERN CONSTELLATION'
1.There characteristics
2.There likes and dislikes
3.Are they warriors.
Thanks

I do hope someone answers you. Been following the flat earth theories and asides from the stars there are no planets ...

how does this relate to your question? some say the planets are the watchers chained up, they cited the book of Enoch and I don't remember seeing it so I'll re read soon. I suggest you read it.

Interestingly the discussion Daniel had with Gabriel comes to mind I suggest you read about the Prince of Persia as related by Angel Gabito
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by odysey: 10:19pm On Aug 07, 2017
Elcuba:

Okay. I believe angels and demons too..

Read this article.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38663522

I'm currently in search of these released documents and much later will visit the CIA site for them

nb I suggest everyone reading 'weird n strange' stuff should have basic grounding knowledge for me its the bible and other books referenced in the bible like the book of Enoch, this is because there are folks pushing their own agenda and theories that are truly have no foundation yet they have created one

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by ichuka(m): 11:36pm On Aug 07, 2017
odysey:

I do hope someone answers you. Been following the flat earth theories and asides from the stars there are no planets ...

how does this relate to your question? some say the planets are the watchers chained up, they cited the book of Enoch and I don't remember seeing it so I'll re read soon. I suggest you read it.

Interestingly the discussion Daniel had with Gabriel comes to mind I suggest you read about the Prince of Persia as related by Angel Gabito
Hmmm
Most of the books out there are very corrupt and can't be trusted.
In regards Gabriel and Daneil discussion,I believe every being has his/her own divine route between the heavens and earth(whether they are free/open is another issue).so Daneils route was blocked for 21days and Gabriel that stood in Gods Presence constantly was denial access by a Persian king.until Micheal was sent to assist him.if Daneil route can be blocked for 21days,my brother problem dey oo.even our Lord Jesus Christ has to clear/create His own route before He became a man 2000years ago...Psalm24:7-10.
We must open/clear our heavenly route daily
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 12:47am On Aug 08, 2017
For weird stuff ...you can watch ancient aliens.
For magic, there is the secret lore of magic.
Aliens/conspiracy...Things they don't want you to know- short videos.
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 12:48am On Aug 08, 2017
@Dlordsamurai, I would like us to speak, have already sent you a mail.
P.s you might like the conversion.
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 1:30am On Aug 08, 2017
I was In Lagos when I was younger, had to trek to school cause of the money situations, mom used to warn me about the usual, don't pick stuff, don't follow strangers, you guys know the usual warnings.
This day I was coming from school, I was around 8 years old, I saw this stick in a puddle of water standing slanting, their was a tire on the stick and a bunch of keys somewhere in this mix there was some red cloth tied in.
I saw this an u knew to avoid it, and I saw myself moving closer to talk the keys, I tired to stop but it just keep pulling me, suddenly out of the bush comes this guy and he shouts something to at me. I just had control back and I started to run home. I still don't know why I wanted those keys.

I was In jss 2, st johns college Jos. And there is this girl I was crazy in love with, we were all still tiny but she was soo fine, I wanted her and I tried all, a small boys skills to "get" her. Huge failures, didn't give up, I was at home one day and I decided to do something I saw in a Yoruba film, like IFA donation, I put some cover of coke and some smaller stones together shook them and tried to ask if" she loves me it will come out in a certain pattern" it was rubbish, I want to bed that night and I dreamed of this girl chasing around a guy and the guy was dodging her. I didn't think much of it. But something made MD watch her closely that day, I saw the guy in my dream come to borrow the girls book, and there in her eyes was love, the way she looked at him, I just bent down and started to cry.not loud cries oh, you know how tears will be in your eye and they will ask what happened and you will be like, nothing, there is nothing.
I told my best friends both the love I had for this girl, and I expected there help, friends, the handsome oh started chatting with this girl he will even look at me and smile. and my heart felt like it will tear. The other one will sit in a corner with her and be jeasting deago and paloma. I endured all this but something changed and one day everything changed, I felt different, and the girl I was chasing just suddenly wanted me, she started coming close etc. I just didn't care, then came the love of my friend (the handsome one) she came so close to me I had difficulty convincing anyone that we weren't together. Since then I could just wish for a girl and have her chasing me. It got so bad I went after harder girls, the good ones, the church ones, once she loves me I lost interest tho, I took it a step further when I could look into a girls eyes and feel something leave mine to her, u would just smile and walk away, the girl was mine, I think this is what people call love at dieat sight. It was so darn strong in any lady.

There was another Day I dreamt and saw a girl, I have never seen her in my life ,but in that dream I loved her, she told me her name and told me she was a student, when I woke up, i was still in love with her, I got to school and started looking for her, image my surprise when she was the exact girl in the dream even to the name, and this is not a common name at all I don't think I have met another girl with that same name in my life, what shocked me tho, was the way she looked at me, as if she knew me so intimately.

2 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 1:50am On Aug 08, 2017
During our extension in school we all had to stay in the boarding house, we always heard rumors of something in the hostel with us, most of us didbt believe even though the people who claim this had some wounds on their bodies, like an old wound tho this people before going to bed had no such marking.
Then this day at night, I really don't know why I woke up but I was awake and just looking when I saw something like a shadow wearing a singlet moving around, but I disappeared from step to step, I was checking the bunks around, I passed my side and keep going, just when I was about to say to convince myself that it was just my imagination, someone screamed in the room, I saw a blurl run to the opposite end of the room,then xamd to the middle and just disappeared. The guy that screamed ran out, you need to see how boys were running, at first I wanted to claim big boy but when its about to be me alone in the room I forgot my shoes and ran out.the guy that screamed said a shadow was touching him and that it ran when he screamed, since then boy were doing devotion, some even sleep with bible under pillow.
We then learnt that the school was built on a cemetery land. And that this is not the first incident, that it comes and goes bunk to bunk, choses someone and in the morning the person woke with wounds that were not there before

3 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Peterbrenard: 2:39am On Aug 08, 2017
story for the gods.
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by correctguy101(m): 4:28am On Aug 08, 2017
Germs were once spiritual entities until we started catching them on our microscopes.

You saw a gigantic germ with 2 dreadlocked heads op.
No biggie, your eyes need no microscopes to detect germs, please go for eye check and stop getting all emotional, it's all an illusion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 9:38am On Aug 08, 2017
donsimo:
During our extension in school we all had to stay in the boarding house, we always heard rumors of something in the hostel with us, most of us didbt believe even though the people who claim this had some wounds on their bodies, like an old wound tho this people before going to bed had no such marking.
Then this day at night, I really don't know why I woke up but I was awake and just looking when I saw something like a shadow wearing a singlet moving around, but I disappeared from step to step, I was checking the bunks around, I passed my side and keep going, just when I was about to say to convince myself that it was just my imagination, someone screamed in the room, I saw a blurl run to the opposite end of the room,then xamd to the middle and just disappeared. The guy that screamed ran out, you need to see how boys were running, at first I wanted to claim big boy but when its about to be me alone in the room I forgot my shoes and ran out.the guy that screamed said a shadow was touching him and that it ran when he screamed, since then boy were doing devotion, some even sleep with bible under pillow.
We then learnt that the school was built on a cemetery land. And that this is not the first incident, that it comes and goes bunk to bunk, choses someone and in the morning the person woke with wounds that were not there before
Hmmmmmmm....
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 08, 2017
@luminouz sorry i just reread the post , my auto correct helped in turning some of the(it) into (I).
Will correct it later this evening I hope.
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 1:17pm On Aug 08, 2017
donsimo:
@luminouz sorry i just reread the post , my auto correct helped in turning some of the(it) into (I).
Will correct it later this evening I hope.
Issokay bro cheesy grin
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by odysey: 8:00pm On Aug 08, 2017
donsimo:
For weird stuff ...you can watch ancient aliens.
For magic, there is the secret lore of magic.
Aliens/conspiracy...Things they don't want you to know- short videos.

do drop the links thanks
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 09, 2017
odysey:

do drop the links thanks

Goggle is your friend.
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 09, 2017
@ dlordsamurai
Did you get my mail?
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by 2buffagain(m): 12:47am On Aug 10, 2017
Nma27:
I remember one night back in school, I asked to come pray with my friends but declined d offer. Immediately they left and I laid down on my bed I heard drumming and someone calling my name... I was immediately held by this vibrating force, I couldn't move, I was just shaking there. I was smart enough to call out Jesus many times I could with my mind. Immediately I was freed, I flew into d main room for prayers.. Lolzz. Weird ryt

Same symptoms of sleep para. Vibrations.

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 10, 2017
2buffagain:

Same symptoms of sleep para. Vibrations.
I wasn't asleep
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by 2buffagain(m): 4:38pm On Aug 10, 2017
Nma27:
I wasn't asleep

I'm not discounting the spiritual nature of it at all.
Thank God for saving you. A lot of people just go like that.

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 10, 2017
2buffagain:

I'm not discounting the spiritual nature of it at all.
Thank God for saving you. A lot of people just go like that.
Yes o... Glory b to God
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Frankicent(m): 5:24pm On Aug 10, 2017
Woow you really gifted if it was me I would have fainted..... About the guardian angel...how can one communicate with it?

2: I just pm you wanna discuss things with you. Need God support.

3: how can i know when My guardian angel or God is talking to me??

4: need your prayers check pm
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Frankicent(m): 5:31pm On Aug 10, 2017
[quote author=fabem post=59235607]

2. Blockage from enemy comes when they have gotten access to that person destiny and spirit. And major ones happened when you sleep.

How would one know?

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by ILoveChess: 9:07am On Aug 12, 2017
5DMindset:

Without knowing what life is, and what our soul mission is, one can not truly enjoy life and living. Many will roam this earth pursuing useless coins and end up diseased and dead in sadness because they have failed to investigate the very essence of their existence and the relationship and role of Extra-terrestrial beings, Inter-dimensional beings and humanoid species on 3D. Here we are kicking against the random upgrades in human soul and physical bodies, we would be shocked that in the next 100 yrs, the humans that will exist on Earth will look nothing like us.

We are being upgraded from Soul to Physical levels with activations of our DNA codecs. We are being changed to a more advance specie of Humans. The Homo Noeticus.
Sir, this thing is getting serious. There's no day I won't see 44 on my phone, I don't miss any 44 time like 1.44, 2.44, 14.44 etc. Anytime I check my phone it will be flooded with 4. I decided to check d meaning which I saw was almost in synch with my current situation. Then I also decided to follow ur advice on talking to my guardian angel, I tried it yesterday. I think it workd, I asked for two sign, and by the time I was done talking, I saw the signs.

Then today I had a dream about someone, I don't know him personally but he's one of my facebook friends, I had a dream about him that he has something for me. I don't think I've ever spoken to him before in my life. When I woke up a part of me didn't want to chat him up, but eventually I sent him a message on fbook and hr replied that he has been looking for me, but didn't have my contact, as I speak, we are discussing a business transaction.

Pls what can I do to stay on track.
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 12, 2017
You sure that these are not mental health issues ??
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by MrMontella(m): 11:55am On Aug 12, 2017
frosbel2:
You sure that these are not mental health issues ??
lol, they better see a doctor before its too late.
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by nnamdiosu(m): 3:44pm On Aug 12, 2017
ILoveChess:
Sir, this thing is getting serious. There's no day I won't see 44 on my phone, I don't miss any 44 time like 1.44, 2.44, 14.44 etc. Anytime I check my phone it will be flooded with 4. I decided to check d meaning which I saw was almost in synch with my current situation. Then I also decided to follow ur advice on talking to my guardian angel, I tried it yesterday. I think it workd, I asked for two sign, and by the time I was done talking, I saw the signs.

Then today I had a dream about someone, I don't know him personally but he's one of my facebook friends, I had a dream about him that he has something for me. I don't think I've ever spoken to him before in my life. When I woke up a part of me didn't want to chat him up, but eventually I sent him a message on fbook and hr replied that he has been looking for me, but didn't have my contact, as I speak, we are discussing a business transaction.

Pls what can I do to stay on track.

Bro..... Recall I warned you against this.....
You're entering a trap. Desist from contacting any guardian angel. They are just demons in disguise. The dream issue is even a bigger trap. Look up to God in prayers. Pls I beg you. Pls.

5 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 8:04pm On Aug 12, 2017
MrMontella:

lol, they better see a doctor before its too late.
N I guess ur d doctor undecided
Aproko!!! undecided
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 6:09am On Aug 13, 2017
nnamdiosu:

Bro..... Recall I warned you against this.....
You're entering a trap. Desist from contacting any guardian angel. They are just demons in disguise. The dream issue is even a bigger trap. Look up to God in prayers. Pls I beg you. Pls.

So you don't want him to get his money abii? �. How do you know it's a demon, it might. E God answering his prayer abeg. You should explain better
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 15, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
lol bro, you aint strange, you are perfectly ok.
i have been trying 2 communicate wit u but ur not responding,are u afraid of me?
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 15, 2017
[quote author=luminouz post=58563613] Sub MI ti fe tan but I still have MORE!!![/quote are u a yoruba guy?
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 15, 2017
sexybbstar:

You are talking about USA.. Do u know this thing abounds there more than in Africa? Search for sleep paralysis on Google, you will see that only the white are speaking from their experience and to the this is what they mean by sleep paralysis (when a demon is sitting on you in your sleep).

Talking bout how the gift can't help a nation rise, this has been in existence even before our birth, why doesn't it work for them then? Africans can't make good use of it. I'm from osun and I know the number of white men that always come for osun festival to consult water spirits and body their carved gods. And it's WORKING for them.!
i kinda agree wit u,i am 4rm osun too, some whites value our customs & tradition dan we africans

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (89) (Reply)

Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) / Issues About Sex In Dream, Spirit Wife, Spirit Husband, Spirit Children / Pastor David E. Wilson Sex Video Scandal Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.