Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,510 members, 7,965,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 07:06 AM

Peter (psquare) Okoye Ashamed Of Nigeria (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter (psquare) Okoye Ashamed Of Nigeria (photos) (760 Views)

'if You Ever Follow Me To Church You Will Be Ashamed Of Me' - Tonto Dikeh / Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body / Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter (psquare) Okoye Ashamed Of Nigeria (photos) by olayinka96: 8:46pm On Jul 16, 2017
Peter okoye of Psquare posted on his Twitter page that is ashamed to be called a Nigerian

Re: Peter (psquare) Okoye Ashamed Of Nigeria (photos) by olayinka96: 8:48pm On Jul 16, 2017
More screenshot

Re: Peter (psquare) Okoye Ashamed Of Nigeria (photos) by benedictnsi(m): 8:51pm On Jul 16, 2017
Even as e b say wetin he talk na true, person go still tell am make he thank God for Mary Slassor

But celebrities Sef..... Una no d try sef
Re: Peter (psquare) Okoye Ashamed Of Nigeria (photos) by Aonkuuse(m): 8:55pm On Jul 16, 2017
Then take a cab to hell. We Nigerians make you who you are today. You people sometimes indulge in heroine rising senseless generation. You are here bragging, Nigeria is rather ashamed of people like you

2 Likes

Re: Peter (psquare) Okoye Ashamed Of Nigeria (photos) by Jostico: 9:02pm On Jul 16, 2017
embarassed Peter fall my hand I swear

1 Like

Re: Peter (psquare) Okoye Ashamed Of Nigeria (photos) by Jostico: 9:02pm On Jul 16, 2017
embarassed embarassed And you said your mum is proud of you. let me wait for Paul
Re: Peter (psquare) Okoye Ashamed Of Nigeria (photos) by ExpensiveG: 9:06pm On Jul 16, 2017
Even me, SHAME dey catch me for dis ZOO

****Waiting for my dream COUNTRY... grin

(1) (Reply)

“devil Is A Liar, I Am Going Nowhere” – Halima Abubakar / Guy Who Pranked His Girlfriend That He Is HIV Positive / Why Would A Single Lady With No Means Of Income live in a palatial apartment-euc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.