Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,269 members, 7,943,560 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 06:32 PM

Travel To Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel To Nigeria (987 Views)

44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport / If You Want To Travel To Kenya, Malindi Is The Place. . ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travel To Nigeria by KekereEkun(m): 2:19am On Feb 07, 2007
Hello everybody! I need some advice. I have been trying to book a flight to Lagos on line, but every site gives me a message that they are unable to complete my request because the U.s. government has a travel advisory for citizens attempting to travel to Nigeria. I don't know much about the country except for what I have read. it does not seem to be more dangerous than other countries to me. help!
Re: Travel To Nigeria by Bossman(m): 11:08pm On Feb 07, 2007
Where are you trying to book a flight from. As long as you have something that will allow you valid entry into Nigeria (passport or Visa), and you have your money, you should be able to book on-line. I have booked on BA's website, Orbitz, Iberia, Airline Consolidators, Gorilla Travel, without any problems. BA now requires that you go to an agent/airport to show your ID/credit card you will be using before you can finalize purchase.
Re: Travel To Nigeria by KekereEkun(m): 8:33pm On Feb 10, 2007
Thank you Bossman! i appreciate the tip. smiley
Re: Travel To Nigeria by Busta(f): 11:17pm On Feb 11, 2007
travel advisory to Nigeria? are u sure bout that?
Re: Travel To Nigeria by KekereEkun(m): 1:29am On Feb 12, 2007
Not sure why I would make that up Busta. I have a special reason for wanting to visit Nigeria. smiley
Re: Travel To Nigeria by FairOne1(f): 12:43pm On Feb 12, 2007
The latest travel advisory to Nigeria, issued January 19, 2007.

http://travel.state.gov/travel/cis_pa_tw/tw/tw_928.html

I was sent to a similar link when I was looking up the price of flights online too. I plan on flying to Lagos the beginning of August and later travelling to Enugu.

(1) (Reply)

Good School In Uk / Road Accidents! Government Dey Use Tokunbo Tyres For Naija?: Na Wa O / Amnesty International Indictes Nigeria For Its Human Rights Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.